Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-15-2024, 06:50 PM   #16
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You demean yourself when you make posts like this. If you were at trial, you'd ask for and expect the ability to see your child graduate. Many courts grant these requests. You act like you have a fair mind but you really don't. Just another hard core person who can't bridge to the other side for a moment to extend any courtesy because it's the right thing to do.
By reading your comments in the other threads...I wouldn't peg you for a "soft-core" guy yourself. Do you think that YOU portray yourself as the sort of guy who "bridges to the other side to extend courtesy"? "

Don't fool yourself, friend...we are just anonymous faces who come here to trade barbs with one-another as a cure for our boredom. Don't presume that you know anything about who or what I am...just like I don't presume to know anything about you.
Old 04-15-2024, 06:53 PM   #17
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
By reading your comments in the other threads...I wouldn't peg you for a "soft-core" guy yourself. Do you think that YOU portray yourself as the sort of guy who "bridges to the other side to extend courtesy"? "

Don't fool yourself, friend...we are just anonymous faces who come here to trade barbs with one-another as a cure for our boredom. Don't presume that you know anything about who or what I am...just like I don't presume to know anything about you.
touche!

I think in real life we all act differently than we do on the internet. You are right though. This passes the time when bored.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-15-2024, 07:08 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Btw, if I was him I wouldn’t show up and let them arrest me.
Agree...why delay the inevitable?

Might screw with their timeline a little bit
Old 04-15-2024, 07:11 PM   #19
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
touche!

I think in real life we all act differently than we do on the internet. You are right though. This passes the time when bored.
True! Case in point:

PA-Mike and I disagree so much here that you would think we would hate one-another. And yet, in the several lengthy phone conversations that we've had...we haven't disagreed about a single thing.
Old 04-15-2024, 07:12 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

In fact, I almost had him voting Trump first time around...he never ever got close to having me vote for Hillary or Biden though....
Old 04-15-2024, 07:34 PM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
In fact, I almost had him voting Trump first time around...he never ever got close to having me vote for Hillary or Biden though....

I would venture an educated guess, Hillary and Trump flipped a less percentage of voters against their party than any pair in history. They are both gutter trash human beings, the only difference Hillary has a filter, Trump doesn't. I could imagine what Hillary is like when no one is recording. She is probably a cross between U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson and Richard Nixon, but worse than those two combined. If anyone hasn't heard the Nixon tapes he was one vile, foul mouthed SOB. The vile Hillary rumors cannot be dismissed as right wing conspiracy theories as she does, due to the fact the same people who say Hillary is nasty don't say anything negative about Bill's personality.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply