Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-28-2024, 11:02 AM   #91
Half Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That's interesting..."BELOVED FOX NEWS"

Interesting because over the last 7+ years, the ONLY TIMES I would actually watch FOX NEWS is when Tucker Carlson's show was on.

Literally the only times.

Needless to say, I haven't watched even a second of FOX NEWS since Carlson was let go.

So your perceptions are completely incorrect right off the bat.

FOX NEWS was not beloved to me. It was once only a necessity because that's where Tucker Carlson previously plied his craft.

FOX NEWS does not impress me...never has...and has definitely not ever been beloved by me.
Okay, I was wrong about it being beloved by you - my apologies

but it is well known as by far the most popular conservative MAJOR news production

and your claim about me being the MOST naive is thoroughly debunked by the Fox article and the polls in the other link

the majority of voters are AS naive as I am

Last edited by Half Smoke; 03-28-2024 at 11:03 AM.
Half Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2024, 12:06 PM   #92
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
the majority of voters are AS naive as I am.
I wouldn't expect anything less. It's a tough pill to swallow.

But once you sit back and look around at how corrupt and evil this world is, you start wondering how ANYONE can think voting ANYWHERE is on the up and up

Just think about it.

EACH STATE has it's own process and own laws for national elections. EACH STATE.

Not some centralized oversight body with uniform rules and regulations.

That right there is enough to give one pause to wonder how secure the voting process for President is...just think about RACING and all the different jurisdictions there are and how messed up THAT system is...with the rampant cheating and so on.

NONE OF US knows EXACTLY how safe and secure voting is in EVERY STATE...there isn't the type of transparency we should DEMAND for a national Presidential election.

We take it on FAITH that the process is secure and fair and not rigged.

That's a helluva thing to take on faith alone.

2020 wasn't the first rigged election for President and it won't be the last.

As I always say, even if every vote were cast legally and counted 100% accurately, the 2020 election was the MOST RIGGED in history, just given the fact that there was all tha mail-in voting due to COVID and the fact that the MEDIA bent over BACKWARDS to demonize TRUMP and COVER UP any of Biden's flaws...including CENSORSHIP of stuff like the Hunter Biden laptop story.

If you can't see this, then yes, you are naïve.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:52 PM   #93
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Hey 1/2 wit, er, smoke.
Maybe you could splain to us all how RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA a proven lie, over and over again and hiding the truth about Junter's laptop behind a lettervthat was an outright lie by 50 government officials never affected the election.

You dipship. IF the election was not rigged, then it is obvious 03 million voters are f****** idiots.
Old 03-28-2024, 01:09 PM   #94
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hey 1/2 wit, er, smoke.
Maybe you could splain to us all how RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA a proven lie, over and over again and hiding the truth about Junter's laptop behind a lettervthat was an outright lie by 50 government officials never affected the election.

You dipship. IF the election was not rigged, then it is obvious 03 million voters are f****** idiots.
COME ON MAN, those 50 ex-spooks (now in Biden administration) said the laptop has all the indications of a Russian disinformation campaign. THEY SHOULD KNOW, having written many over the years themselves ...

Of course it affected the election outcome, that is why they did it and Blinken was rewarded with a nice job.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2024, 02:58 PM   #95
Half Smoke

Quote:

But once you sit back and look around at how corrupt and evil this world is, you start wondering how ANYONE can think voting ANYWHERE is on the up and up

Just think about it.

EACH STATE has it's own process and own laws for national elections. EACH STATE.

That right there is enough to give one pause to wonder how secure the voting process for President is...just think about RACING and all the different jurisdictions there are and how messed up THAT system is...with the rampant cheating and so on.

NONE OF US knows EXACTLY how safe and secure voting is in EVERY STATE...there isn't the type of transparency we should DEMAND for a national Presidential election.

As I always say, even if every vote were cast legally and counted 100% accurately, the 2020 election was the MOST RIGGED in history, just given the fact that there was all tha mail-in voting due to COVID and the fact that the MEDIA bent over BACKWARDS to demonize TRUMP and COVER UP any of Biden's flaws...including CENSORSHIP of stuff like the Hunter Biden laptop story.

well, Pace I'll give you credit - at least you don't call people nasty names if you disagree with them

I've never called anybody a nasty name on a forum just because I disagree with them

so, it was rigged because of Covid - hey, MAYBE BIDEN WON BY EVEN MORE THAN THE OFFICIAL TALLY

the media isn't all left wing - Fox News is the most popular Major media organization and they're hardly left wing

the Hunter Biden laptop controversy - from Wiki - linked -

"Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden a joint investigation by two Republican Senate Committees released in September 2020 did not find any wrongdoing by him nor did a Republican House Oversight committee investigation in November 2023"

Hunter Biden is most likely a screwup. That doesn't mean his old man joined in in his screwups.

rigged elections hunh________?

maybe the 2016 election was rigged.

maybe Hilary really won.

naah, I won't go there.

you're preaching to the Choir

You've got the Amen Chorus working for you.

loud and clear

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter...op_controversy

Old 03-28-2024, 03:29 PM   #96
JustRalph
Just another Facist

You buy this wiki bullshit? Wiki is pretty good for many things that are not subject to politics, but it’s a known Dem mouthpiece and if you are going to ignore Hunters statements that implicate his father etc…..you’re a fool

Quote:
well, Pace I'll give you credit - at least you don't call people nasty names if you disagree with them

I've never called anybody a nasty name on a forum just because I disagree with them

so, it was rigged because of Covid - hey, MAYBE BIDEN WON BY EVEN MORE THAN THE OFFICIAL TALLY

the media isn't all left wing - Fox News is the most popular Major media organization and they're hardly left wing

"Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden a joint investigation by two Republican Senate Committees released in September 2020 did not find any wrongdoing by him nor did a Republican House Oversight committee investigation in November 2023"

Hunter Biden is most likely a screwup. That doesn't mean his old man joined in in his screwups.

rigged elections hunh________?

maybe the 2016 election was rigged.

maybe Hilary really won.

naah, I won't go there.

you're preaching to the Choir

You've got the Amen Chorus working for you.

loud and clear

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter...op_controversy

Old 03-28-2024, 03:36 PM   #97
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Just think about it.

I say let the states do what they want in state and local elections, that is their business, but every four years when voting for president of the country comes about their should be countrywide standards that are NEVER deviated from. I think they should also federalize voter registration.

As for election rigging or whatever the proper term is. Obviously the media has the most effect as it is like 90% left or close. I think #2 is illegal immigrants voting in states where voting applications are not vetted.
I think ballot stuffing, miscounting and voting in a dead person's name are way down the list.

Obviously all of us are just guessing, it sure would be interesting to get an honest breakdown. Too bad they could not conduct a poll where everyone was 100% honest on what they did and why on election day. All I can say anyone who thinks an election is 100% on the up and up is very naive at best. I still know lefties that claim the MSM like CBS, NBC, and ABC are not biased. I have heard the average person will think a source is unbiased if they agree with them, to that I say WTF???
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2024, 03:39 PM   #98
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You buy this wiki bullshit? Wiki is pretty good for many things that are not subject to politics, but it’s a known Dem mouthpiece and if you are going to ignore Hunters statements that implicate his father etc…..you’re a fool

I would go a step further and say "progressive" Dem mouthpiece.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2024, 04:11 PM   #99
Half Smoke

from the article:

(Conservative talk show host) "Tomi Lahren has declared the Republican led impeachment inquiry into Biden officially dead in the water

I think this has failed optically for Republicans

So I would encourage Republicans - lets focus on the election - let's focus on the failed policies of Joe Biden."

Rep. Eric Swalwell said, "That's all she wrote folks. Even crazy Tomy Lahren thinks this thing is over"

from the article:

"The investigation is now staggering into its 14th month, with Republicans yet to produce any compelling evidence of the President's alleged wrongdoing out of dozens of hours of interviews and more than 100,000 pages of documents"

is Yahoo News a Democratic mouthpiece__? - I dunno - I never thought about it - I don't know what they're all about - I guess some will say they are

but it does look like the impeachment thing is a big failure for the Republicans

great post from Inner Dirt - "I have heard the average person will think a source is unbiased if they agree with them"

so very, very true

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/tomi-lahre...042839847.html

Last edited by Half Smoke; 03-28-2024 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-28-2024, 04:21 PM   #100
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Well, if you had a ckue, you would know that the operative word here is Inquiry.
Their purpose is to get power to get documents the Biden DOJ refuses to lawfully hand over.

Impeachment at this time is not the goal

But enjoy your wood.
Old 03-28-2024, 04:34 PM   #101
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

You quoting as some sort of "proof" from a 2023 report...THREE YEARS AFTER the election of 2020, takes a mighty large set of balls.

So you admit the story was crushed and censored by the big tech companies AT THE TIME (right before the 2020 election), and those 50 "national security officials" who signed that letter stating the laptop reeks of "Russian Disinformation" was part of the rigging process.

They absolutely tried their best to keep that story OUT of the PUBLIC DISCUSSION leading up to the 2020 election because they considered it NOT HELPFUL to Biden's chances.

Thus, they RIGGED THE ELECTION...and you come here and quote an inquiry from THREE YEARS AFTER THE FACT, when it now means NOTHING in terms of the election...no matter what this "inquiry" found, it's still hilarious - your attempt at justification.

You sir, are obviously part of the problem.
Old 03-28-2024, 04:42 PM   #102
Half Smoke

JustRalph indicates that Wiki is biased

this is what I quoted from Wiki's very, very long article that in my view presented every possible side of the issue - reading it my eyes started to glaze over it was so detailed

"Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden a joint investigation by two REPUBLCIAN Senate Committees released in September 2020 did not find any wrongdoing by him nor did a REPUBLICAN House Oversight Committee investigation in November 2023"

so tell me please -

is this quote true or false____?

did Wiki make this up______?

here's another link from the NYT (yes they're liberal - but not many would say they print out and out lies) saying the same thing about the first investigation

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/u...s-johnson.html

Last edited by Half Smoke; 03-28-2024 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-28-2024, 05:07 PM   #103
TJDave

Quote:

Billions of people believe in a God based on ZERO evidence.

In contrast there is actually a pretty good record of the fairness of our elections.
Old 03-28-2024, 05:18 PM   #104
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Billions of people believe in a God based on ZERO evidence.

In contrast there is actually a pretty good record of the fairness of our elections.
So BILLIONS of people are wrong and only a true genius like you know the truth?
Old 03-29-2024, 02:03 PM   #105
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Horseshit numbers from the king of horseshit.

https://www.wbur.org/news/2022/09/08...ility-auctions
Great. You present an article from Sept. 2022 to disprove something that happened in 2023. Can I have a ride in your Time Machine?