Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-06-2021, 06:29 PM   #121
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
One might suggest our previous President pulled out all the stops to get it for us ASAP. During that time while still in office all of his opponents suggested that they should not take it because Trump rushed it and it should not be trusted or something, use your recall to see what you remember. I think that alone stopped millions of people to trust it. So I post what I believe, do you have a flower story for this administration or something?
Huh?
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 06:30 PM   #122
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Biden and Kamloops bad mouthed the vaccines as a campaign ploy.
Now that has come home to bite him.

Virtually no one was vaxxed under Trump. Joe was dealt a hand that had brand new vaxxes and a so-called public mandate. WTF?

Joe isTHE schmo who politicized covid from the minute that Trump banned travel from China.

How many people would still be alive today if that mofo POS had kept his lying mouth shut?
Huh?
Old 12-06-2021, 06:39 PM   #123
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post
Huh?
Yes they all acted much much less than admirably and you know it. Huh?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 08:11 PM   #124
AndyC

Quote:
Does your google not work?

Yours does and the best you could offer is 2 very old outdated articles.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:20 PM   #125
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Yours does and the best you could offer is 2 very old outdated articles.
I put about 30 seconds worth of effort into it, which was about 30 seconds too long.

I keep hearing from you big thinkers that the science hasn't changed so why would it matter if the articles were from a few months ago?
Old 12-06-2021, 08:33 PM   #126
davew

Quote:
Huh?
During the campaign, many democrat leaders said they would not take any vaccine Trump was involved with ...

Now they are in power and have talked with Fauci, they know it is great. In that clip you can even hear Maxine Watters say how good it is.

The problem now seems to be all the Trump minority voters are reluctant to take it accounting for only a 35% completely vaccinated.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 08:37 PM   #127
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
During the campaign, many democrat leaders said they would not take any vaccine Trump was involved with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58_rNmavAA

Now they are in power and have talked with Fauci, they know it is great. In that clip you can even hear Maxine Watters say how good it is.

The problem now seems to be all the Trump minority voters are reluctant to take it accounting for only a 35% completely vaccinated.
The vaccine hadn't even come out when they made those statements. As I've been saying for days now, as more info comes out, rational people sometimes change their opinion.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:44 PM   #128
boxcar

Quote:
The vaccine hadn't even come out when they made those statements. As I've been saying for days now, as more info comes out, rational people sometimes change their opinion.
Well...if the vaxx had been released yet, why did so many dimwits summarily reject it before seeing vital info relative to the vaxx? Were they playing stupid games of politics again?
Old 12-06-2021, 08:50 PM   #129
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well...if the vaxx had been released yet, why did so many dimwits summarily reject it before seeing vital info relative to the vaxx? Were they playing stupid games of politics again?
There's that tick again. Weird.

I guess it's funny for me to see you not understanding why someone would be anti vaxx, since you're anti vaxx.

But yes...politicians play political games. They all do it. Welcome to the real world.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:51 PM   #130
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
A lot of us have.
We just not to believe the bs Fauci dishes out or China Joe.
And since Biden and Harris and the other dimwits made those statements BEFORE the vaxxes were ready, would you put them in either the science crowd or the rational crowd? As I posted, and you "Huh'd", the totally unscientific and purely political garbage comments surely put a damper on confidence in the vax.
And all the new draconian rules being talked about, ie, restricting good health care procedures in NY, based on ZERO science, putting people at risk for no reason....bs.

There are far too many contradicting events out there to NOT be gung ho investigating. But the government is totally ignoring everything but the party line.

The only thing being used is political science.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:18 PM   #131
Cuffdaddy

Right Sir Tom^^^

Zero support and outright disinformation for any type of alternative treatment, whether it was vitamin cocktail, Imervectin, Monoclonal Antibodies etc..the vaccine and the vaccine only. Additionally, the early death reports were all "died from Covid" and later changed to "died with Covid".

This administration is solely to blame for the hesitancy with a message that was and still is written in jello.

Last edited by Cuffdaddy; 12-06-2021 at 09:19 PM.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 09:20 PM   #132
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Biden himself, that SSOS, is a mutation of covid.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:29 PM   #133
boxcar

Quote:
There's that tick again. Weird.

I guess it's funny for me to see you not understanding why someone would be anti vaxx, since you're anti vaxx.

But yes...politicians play political games. They all do it. Welcome to the real world.
I'm not anti-vaxx per se. Although I'm pretty fussy about what drugs I put into my body generally. So, this makes me very pro-choice about what I put into my own body.

But glad to see that you admit that the dimwits played politics with vaxx around election time...and they're still playing politics!
Old 12-06-2021, 09:49 PM   #134
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...nation-status/
Old 12-06-2021, 09:52 PM   #135
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
I put about 30 seconds worth of effort into it, which was about 30 seconds too long.

I keep hearing from you big thinkers that the science hasn't changed so why would it matter if the articles were from a few months ago?
Re: The bolded part of the above quote:

Because other countries like Israel rolled out mRNA vaccines to large segments of their population months before we did here in the US.

As a result by July 2021 scientists in Israel were fully aware mRNA vaccine protection fades over time.

Israel was publishing studies like this one and was considering booster shots while our own CDC and mainstream media (who were several months behind the Israelis) were still calling it a 'pandemic of the unvaccinated.'

Fast forward several months and scientists are seeing the same fall off in vaccine protection here in the US.

But mainstream media here in the US has been pretty quiet about this.

As a result, a lot of people here in the US are completely unaware mRNA vaccine protection really does fade over time.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-06-2021 at 09:54 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply