Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:53 PM   #76
hcap

Holy Sh*t
Trump supporters attempt to explain baffling QAnon conspiracy theories outside Pennsylvania rally
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/wat...ylvania-rally/

On Thursday, prior to President Donald Trump’s rally in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, CNN’s Gary Tuchman asked a group of QAnon conspiracy theorists about hoa and why they have been caught up in the government conspiracy theory movement.

“We wanted to see if the people who followed this movement wanted to talk to us,” Tuchman told CNN’s, Anderson Cooper. “We found they did want to talk to us. What they told us was quite interesting. Waiting in line in a driving rain, very motivated Trump supporters.”

When asked one simple question about what QAnon stands for and the purpose of the movement, every person interviewed gave confusing and unrelated answers.

“The QAnon is people that believe in what Trump’s trying to do to change our country,” a lady said.

“It means where we go one [sic] we go all,” one person said.

“It’s an entity of 10 or less people that have a high-security clearance,” another woman added.

Tuchman then explained what QAnon is.

“More specifically QAnon is a fringe movement in which many baseless conspiracy theories are discussed on the internet, organized on the idea of anonymous but well-connected persons nicknamed Q,” Tuchman he attempted to explain.

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2018, 12:25 AM   #77
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The core mythology of Qanon is pretty simply. It's in that video RR posted a little while ago.

In a nutshell, it's Trump and his inner circle of military and intelligence agents are going to drain the swamp, put a lot of political criminals in prison, expose "the truth" and save the USA.

That's basically it. This talk of racism...I haven't seen any of that in any of the Q stuff I have looked at...me thinks the media is really trying hard here to squash this thing, all of a sudden, which kind of tells you something right there.

There has been an EXPLOSION in media coverage on this thing in the last week. Coverage that DWARFS pizzagate I might add...and pizzagate had a guy with one of those very evil AR-15s...so...there's that.

Why is the media so obsessed with some nutty conspiracy theory all of a sudden? That's what you have to ask yourself. If it's so nutty, and so comical, and so ridiculous, why are they wasting all this time on it? Weird stuff for sure.

Me personally? I want to hear about that deviant sex club that was busted up and that Seagrams billionaire that was arrested over it...now that's interesting...that chick from Smallville too...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-03-2018 at 12:30 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2018, 12:55 AM   #78
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The core mythology of Qanon is pretty simply. It's in that video RR posted a little while ago.

In a nutshell, it's Trump and his inner circle of military and intelligence agents are going to drain the swamp, put a lot of political criminals in prison, expose "the truth" and save the USA.

That's basically it. This talk of racism...I haven't seen any of that in any of the Q stuff I have looked at...me thinks the media is really trying hard here to squash this thing, all of a sudden, which kind of tells you something right there.

There has been an EXPLOSION in media coverage on this thing in the last week. Coverage that DWARFS pizzagate I might add...and pizzagate had a guy with one of those very evil AR-15s...so...there's that.

Why is the media so obsessed with some nutty conspiracy theory all of a sudden? That's what you have to ask yourself. If it's so nutty, and so comical, and so ridiculous, why are they wasting all this time on it? Weird stuff for sure.

Me personally? I want to hear about that deviant sex club that was busted up and that Seagrams billionaire that was arrested over it...now that's interesting...that chick from Smallville too...
I guess the globalisrt deep state Bilderburger controlled lying free press, aka the lamestream media is out to destroy the "Q awakening", just like they destroyed pizzagate.

Not to worry, Trump is about to outlaw the first amendment as the "enemy of the people" Brush up on your Orwell "doublespeak", and try not to forget we live in Oceana, or history in general.

Hint: Oceania is at war with Eastasia and is allied with Eurasia.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:05 AM   #79
Ocala Mike

Saw this cap, "Make Orwell Fiction Again."

https://libertymaniacs.com/products/...xfit-twill-cap
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2018, 06:46 AM   #80
elysiantraveller

Cult of personality again...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2018, 09:43 AM   #81
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Cult of personality again...

Big orange Brother
Old 08-03-2018, 12:51 PM   #82
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Wow man...CONSTANT stream of "Q" related headlines coming over my phone...

Latest from CNN: "Followers of a right-wing persona have shown up at Trump rallies. Here are some false claims drawn from online Qanon "clues." is the latest that just came over.

WHY is the MSM trying so hard here?

This is some hilarious shit. Makes me almost want to start believing there is some "there" there. This is a very curious turn of events for the media.

What, has the Manafort trial and Russian Collusion gotten so boring already?

What is going on here?
Old 08-04-2018, 02:31 AM   #83
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wow man...CONSTANT stream of "Q" related headlines coming over my phone...

Latest from CNN: "Followers of a right-wing persona have shown up at Trump rallies. Here are some false claims drawn from online Qanon "clues." is the latest that just came over.

WHY is the MSM trying so hard here?

This is some hilarious shit. Makes me almost want to start believing there is some "there" there. This is a very curious turn of events for the media.

What, has the Manafort trial and Russian Collusion gotten so boring already?

What is going on here?
Typical. The absurd "Q" conspiracy, and evidence the Trumpeteer cultists are supporting this craziness does not concern you. Rather you are paranoid about the MSM out to get the Trumpeteers.

Trump's accusations that the free press "is the enemy of the people" clearly is resonating in your brain.

Trump's 1984 is working, Winston.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:38 AM   #84
hcap

I guess it's just a matter of time till this thread will be closed, just as the pizzagate thread was closed, for stating the obvious, and contradictory point of view?
Old 08-04-2018, 05:29 AM   #85
Ocala Mike

At the end of "1984," the leader holds up four fingers and asks Winston to tell him how many fingers he sees. Winston, through tears, answers correctly BUT THE LEADER TELLS HIM IT COULD BE THREE OR FIVE AND NOT TO BELIEVE WHAT HE SEES OR HEARS.

I think we've arrived, albeit 34 years after the fact.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-04-2018, 05:52 AM   #86
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I guess it's just a matter of time till this thread will be closed, just as the pizzagate thread was closed, for stating the obvious, and contradictory point of view?
No, Harry, not for those reasons the thread will closed eventually. The reason is the thread has devolved into sheer boredom.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-04-2018, 10:31 AM   #87
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
No, Harry, not for those reasons the thread will closed eventually. The reason is the thread has devolved into sheer boredom.
You oviously are not paying attention to reality. Classhandecapper assured us the FBI had widely disseminated the pizzagate "secret keywords" to law enforcement throughout the county, yet the Washington DC police department after investigating the entire Comet Ping Pong event, stated it was simply fiction.

What, D..C. police was not on the FBI's list, although the main branch of the FBI was in DC?
Old 08-04-2018, 10:40 AM   #88
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
At the end of "1984," the leader holds up four fingers and asks Winston to tell him how many fingers he sees. Winston, through tears, answers correctly BUT THE LEADER TELLS HIM IT COULD BE THREE OR FIVE AND NOT TO BELIEVE WHAT HE SEES OR HEARS.

I think we've arrived, albeit 34 years after the fact.
Big orange Brother has declared the free press the "enemy of the people" and decreed "what you read and see is not what is happening"

The cultists lap it up and. are the first to to agree with him on how many fingers he is holding up their asses.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:01 AM   #89
woodtoo

Release the Kraken.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-04-2018, 11:17 AM   #90
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Big orange Brother has declared the free press the "enemy of the people"
You can back that up, right?