Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-22-2015, 11:42 AM   #61
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
The black community, as does every other community, 99% of the time DOES act civilly. Don't play their game and start spouting hyperbole for shock value purposes.

Plenty of white communities have acted uncivilized for reasons as idiotic as a sporting event gone wrong (or even gone right!).
Kinda tells us where Tom is coming from when he bashes Obama. Obama has not been a good president, we all know that. He has wimped out both Globally and on the home front. But calling him such things as " The Kenyan Krackpot" is out of line. My last post on this forum.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2015, 11:47 AM   #62
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
Kinda tells us where Tom is coming from when he bashes Obama. Obama has not been a good president, we all know that. He has wimped out both Globally and on the home front. But calling him such things as " The Kenyan Krackpot" is out of line. My last post on this forum.
I hope you defended Sarah Palin as much as you defend Obama from the hyperbole.

But I suspect you didn't...as you likely see her of "deserving" of everything that was thrown her way...

Yet when Tom acts like that towards Obama, suddenly it's so bad, it forces you off the forum.

Makes zero sense.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2015, 11:54 AM   #63
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The black community, as does every other community, 99% of the time DOES act civilly. Don't play their game and start spouting hyperbole for shock value purposes.

Plenty of white communities have acted uncivilized for reasons as idiotic as a sporting event gone wrong (or even gone right!).
Exactly my point- and the KKK hcap posted in the video are hardly representative of White America, either. Nor are the handful of cops that supposedly constitute a police crisis.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:57 AM   #64
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
They made a movie about the assassination of Bush 43.
Who did you call about that one?

When Obama called us typical white folks, where were you?
Old 07-22-2015, 12:20 PM   #65
Marshall Bennett

Quote:

Not routinely, and when they do they're dealt with accordingly without media backlash and a host of political rhetoric. Can't recall an instance where they looted and set fires to businesses, perhaps they have but wouldn't bet on it.
Of course we wouldn't be discussing it had not a liberal shit-stirrer here posted the KKK video in the first place. It's all relative to the larger picture and part of the reason racism is out of control nationwide.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2015, 12:36 PM   #66
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
Can't recall an instance where they looted and set fires to businesses, perhaps they have but wouldn't bet on it.
I can't either for the United States, but Canadian Hockey fans have rioted and looted.
1. When Clarence Campbell, the Commissioner of the National Hockey League, suspended Maurice Richard for the remainder of the 1954 -1955 season for striking an on ice official, fans rioted in the streets.
Rabid Montreal fans went wild.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Riot
(Note: In 1955 $100,000 would be over more than a million today.)

2. When the Vancouver Canucks lost to the Boston Bruins in 2011 their fans rioted and caused large amounts of damage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_V...anley_Cup_riot

3. Soccer world wide and in particularly Europe and Cricket matches have rioted many times.

4. Brooklyn Dodgers ? I recall the fans went quite wild in the Dodgers last game at Brooklyn. They were tearing apart the stadium and the players had to run for their lives to the dressing rooms.
But I do not remember them rioting in the streets. I could be wrong.

Last edited by Greyfox; 07-22-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply