Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-10-2023, 05:24 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

New York Mayor should never have went after Biden

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-seizes...l_twitter_abcn

FBI Raids Mayors electronics
Old 11-11-2023, 12:44 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

SEE...again...THIS is what they are accusing TRUMP WILL DO if he is elected again in 2024.

AND BIDEN IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

It's insane. It's blatant and it's IN OUR FACES.

yet nobody is going to write about this as some sort of abuse and WEAPONIZATION of the justice department against ENEMIES OF BIDEN. They won't write about it on MSNBC...or CNBC...or the Washington Post or the New York Times. Watch.
Old 11-11-2023, 01:21 AM   #3
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
SEE...again...THIS is what they are accusing TRUMP WILL DO if he is elected again in 2024.

AND BIDEN IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

It's insane. It's blatant and it's IN OUR FACES.

yet nobody is going to write about this as some sort of abuse and WEAPONIZATION of the justice department against ENEMIES OF BIDEN. They won't write about it on MSNBC...or CNBC...or the Washington Post or the New York Times. Watch.
I don’t wanna say you’re slow, but you just got passed by a tortoise, a snail and a glacier. How is the Democratic Mayor of New York an enemy of a Democratic president? Is there any chance Adams will run against Biden for President, much less beat him. Biden does not tell the FBI what to do. Those are Trump’s tactics.

Oh, and this is not what anyone is accusing Trump of planning to do. This is what Trump said he would do.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:40 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I don’t wanna say you’re slow, but you just got passed by a tortoise, a snail and a glacier. How is the Democratic Mayor of New York an enemy of a Democratic president? Is there any chance Adams will run against Biden for President, much less beat him. Biden does not tell the FBI what to do. Those are Trump’s tactics.

Oh, and this is not what anyone is accusing Trump of planning to do. This is what Trump said he would do.
I'm slow? You need to keep up boy.

Adams has been shitting on Biden and his immigration policy claiming it is destroying NYC. Where have you been?

Old 11-11-2023, 09:56 AM   #5
Andy Asaro

Quote:

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 10:20 AM   #6
davew

Quote:

Briben regime is doing it.

I never believe a politician saying they will do something UNTIL it is done.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 12:18 PM   #7
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
100% accurate.

The intrinsically evil totalitarians in charge that must be gutted from all levels of government to save this country finally went after one of their own because he was critical of their immigration policy. I can't believe there's anyone left that can't see how evil these people are. They don't care what your crimes are as long as you are with them, but say one word against them and they will use the full power of the corrupt FBI, CIA, Just Dept, media and whatever else it takes to destroy you with spin, lies and whatever else it takes. They are pure evil.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:47 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:

As proved by PA, Adams has been bad mouthing the Biden Administration ever since NYC was over run by 3rd world country immigrants, of course Adams originally invited them. Democrats are eating their own, I suppose that is not getting covered by your liberal propaganda you call news. So funny how, once again you insult someone with knowledge of a situation where you have none or flat out wrong. If you had any class you would come back and admit to talking out your ass for the 13,457th time. Of course you never admit when you are caught red handed being wrong. That is what politicians do,
why do most of the Democrats I know act like that?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 12:51 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Briben regime is doing it.

I never believe a politician saying they will do something UNTIL it is done.

Biden delivered on a promise in many ways, when he said 'No more America first." I was shocked at how many people applauded that.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:57 PM   #10
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
100% accurate.

The intrinsically evil totalitarians in charge that must be gutted from all levels of government to save this country finally went after one of their own because he was critical of their immigration policy. I can't believe there's anyone left that can't see how evil these people are. They don't care what your crimes are as long as you are with them, but say one word against them and they will use the full power of the corrupt FBI, CIA, Just Dept, media and whatever else it takes to destroy you with spin, lies and whatever else it takes. They are pure evil.
Agree . . . and I'm sick and tired of hearing about how it is just the upper echelon management that is evil and corrupt but the rank and file agents are good guys . . . bullshit . . . the agents on the ground are the first line of defense against the corruption, so the "just following orders" defense doesn't cut it . . . by failing to stand up to it, they show they care more about their careers and government benefits than the rights of US Citizens, and they are every bit as complicit in the corruption . . . all three (FBI, CIA and Justice Dept.) need a top-to-bottom dismantling.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 01:07 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
Agree . . . and I'm sick and tired of hearing about how it is just the upper echelon management that is evil and corrupt but the rank and file agents are good guys . . . bullshit . . . the agents on the ground are the first line of defense against the corruption, so the "just following orders" defense doesn't cut it . . . by failing to stand up to it, they show they care more about their careers and government benefits than the rights of US Citizens, and they are every bit as complicit in the corruption . . . all three (FBI, CIA and Justice Dept.) need a top-to-bottom dismantling.
Related
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/11/11...spect-n2389675

I’m posting a thread on this too
Old 11-11-2023, 11:52 PM   #12
jimmyb

Meanwhile in San Francisco
Drug addicts, homeless plaguing San Francisco’s downtown miraculously disappear ahead of Biden, Xi Jinping summit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...it/ar-AA1jJKkf
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2023, 06:06 AM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Meanwhile in San Francisco
Drug addicts, homeless plaguing San Francisco’s downtown miraculously disappear ahead of Biden, Xi Jinping summit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...it/ar-AA1jJKkf

Back when I was working on the edge of Skid Row in East Los Angeles, homeless addicts were allowed monthly disability checks. They got them sent to the post office under general delivery, I wonder if that is still true.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:48 AM   #14
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Back when I was working on the edge of Skid Row in East Los Angeles, homeless addicts were allowed monthly disability checks. They got them sent to the post office under general delivery, I wonder if that is still true.
debit cards now ???
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2023, 07:06 AM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
debit cards now ???

This was Social Security Disability, not welfare or food stamps. I know the food stamps are on debit cards these days called EBT. They have to be getting something to buy their drugs and alcohol with. You might be able to steal, scrounge for recyclables, and pan handle to keep you in fortified wine, but not drugs.