Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 09-27-2023, 07:58 PM   #1
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

Winning Mix 4-Factors

Yes all am going to give away the winning mix you see all the recent picks from the Top-4 the reason is am going back to work and I like to share the wealth
Jim
---------
4> FACTOR MIX
#1>Avg. mid pace in last 3 races (E2)
#2>Avg. pace on turn last 3 races
#3>Avg. late pace in last 3 races (LP)
#4>Avg. purse value last 3 races
Thats all it takes all not alot of bullshit just 4 simple factors that gets a hell of a lot of winners exa,tri,sprs
Wish you all the best racing luck
5thstreet
Old 09-27-2023, 08:15 PM   #2
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

The above mix is for 1stbet or Betmix
Old 09-27-2023, 08:18 PM   #3
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

One thing all if you use it wait till all scr's are out
Old 09-27-2023, 10:41 PM   #4
OzYank

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thstreetpicks View Post
Yes all am going to give away the winning mix you see all the recent picks from the Top-4 the reason is am going back to work and I like to share the wealth
Jim
---------
4> FACTOR MIX
#1>Avg. mid pace in last 3 races (E2)
#2>Avg. pace on turn last 3 races
#3>Avg. late pace in last 3 races (LP)
#4>Avg. purse value last 3 races
Thats all it takes all not alot of bullshit just 4 simple factors that gets a hell of a lot of winners exa,tri,sprs
Wish you all the best racing luck
5thstreet
G'day Jim,
I am always looking at your posts and follow your progress, I do have a question about this mix as I use Betmix and have been playing around with various things there. Where do you create this mix you just posted, I only ask because I went to mix maker under the Legacy tools and am trying to figure out what number you give to the 4 factors you mentioned. I tried various settings and ran against tonights MNR meet and am not getting the same choices that you posted. Its close but an example is R5 i keep seeing the 7 as the top horse so want to make sure I get it right and save it to look at using in the future.
OzYank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 08:13 AM   #5
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzYank View Post
G'day Jim,
I am always looking at your posts and follow your progress, I do have a question about this mix as I use Betmix and have been playing around with various things there. Where do you create this mix you just posted, I only ask because I went to mix maker under the Legacy tools and am trying to figure out what number you give to the 4 factors you mentioned. I tried various settings and ran against tonights MNR meet and am not getting the same choices that you posted. Its close but an example is R5 i keep seeing the 7 as the top horse so want to make sure I get it right and save it to look at using in the future.
I'm going to suggest that using one track , like MNR , one race might not give you what you want....

Look at his factors and just "guess" a value over the middle and test away...

How long have you had Betmix?

Note: I don't but may test it one day...
Saratoga is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 10:08 AM   #6
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

okay guys I use 1stbet.com for the mix as for Betmix I would assign 100 to each and see how that works or you can do what you want for number the reason is I made this at 1stbet
Old 09-28-2023, 01:22 PM   #7
OzYank

Talking

Thanks for the response, I totally thought 1stbet was the same as betmix as I can place bets within betmix and it links to my Xpressbet account and have seen 1stbet references everywhere so i mistakenly thought it was just another name for the same thing.

I have used betmix for a couple years now and I think its great, I only wish I had more time to fully dive into all the data possible. I have setup a few angles and run them daily to point out any horses racing that fall into the specific angle and it works well.
The Mixes are something I have dabbled in or looked at the other mixes users have submitted to see how they go, its good to run some on historical data to see how it performed during that time and track etc.
Anyway, good luck to us in the long haul......

Simon
OzYank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 01:40 PM   #8
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

Well guy its like anything you use but what I like about the 4 factors is the top-4 picks some people I know like to box and others like the 4 picks than go from there just take a look at TDN what the 1st race paid and the DD. So what am saying is something simple works very well at finding the winner and more only if you use it for the right races and stay out of maiden and turf everything from there is yours
Old 09-28-2023, 05:55 PM   #9
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

Okay all here is a simple way of doing track profile useing the 4 factors YES this is for 1stbet yes I like to keep things simple horseracing is not hard people make it hard if something is working that good now we need to find ways to make it better and by tracking where the winner is and place horse so how .
download the pdf file 100% safe spreadsheet its for DEL today now you made the mix when you scroll down to see the 4 factors ranked from win% we are looking for the winner and place horse to be in the TOP-3 for the 1st and 2nd ranked factors or 3rd one if winner is not in top-3 for the 1st and 2nd factors.

Example DEL race-2 how the factors are ranked from 1stbet

#1>Avg. late pace in last 3 races (LP) / 4-3-1-5
------
#2>Avg. purse value last 3 races / 1-3-5-4

winner#5 place #4
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Simple Profile - Sheet1.pdf (28.9 KB, 19 views)
Old 09-28-2023, 07:40 PM   #10
Saratoga

Quote:
Okay all here is a simple way of doing track profile useing the 4 factors YES this is for 1stbet yes I like to keep things simple horseracing is not hard people make it hard if something is working that good now we need to find ways to make it better and by tracking where the winner is and place horse so how .
download the pdf file 100% safe spreadsheet its for DEL today now you made the mix when you scroll down to see the 4 factors ranked from win% we are looking for the winner and place horse to be in the TOP-3 for the 1st and 2nd ranked factors or 3rd one if winner is not in top-3 for the 1st and 2nd factors.

Example DEL race-2 how the factors are ranked from 1stbet

#1>Avg. late pace in last 3 races (LP) / 4-3-1-5
------
#2>Avg. purse value last 3 races / 1-3-5-4

winner#5 place #4
There has to be more than getting contenders....

this 5 was not a stand out in any of those categories...

is there a way to (or your way) to get contenders down to maybe one or 2?
Old 09-28-2023, 08:50 PM   #11
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

Saratoga click the link below to see my spreadsheet no download the more races the better it will get what my profile will do is show you the better of the 4 picks now how to use you got the 4 picks just say 5-6-3-1 now if you look at the profile and see that for that track say CD mid pace lets just say this the #3 horse is in the top-3 for mid its hitting 32/56 = 57.1% and say the #5 horse was ranked 4th and none of the others are in the top-3 for that factor than the #3 would be the play.
click here
Old 09-28-2023, 09:00 PM   #12
Saratoga

Quote:
Saratoga click the link below to see my spreadsheet no download the more races the better it will get what my profile will do is show you the better of the 4 picks now how to use you got the 4 picks just say 5-6-3-1 now if you look at the profile and see that for that track say CD mid pace lets just say this the #3 horse is in the top-3 for mid its hitting 32/56 = 57.1% and say the #5 horse was ranked 4th and none of the others are in the top-3 for that factor than the #3 would be the play.
click here

Pretty much like Modern Pace Handicapping

thxs

Last edited by Saratoga; 09-28-2023 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2023, 09:03 PM   #13
5thstreetpicks
Handicapping Service

you are right the #5 was not in top-4 and he was not a pick but for profile he does get added because he won and he is in the 2nd best factor according to how they rank. Until you have alot of races for profile to separate the picks or you have another way of doing thing some people use software or systems that they use or pp" and some use Twinspires Prime# or avg spd hey cool all I did was provide a tool that works handicappers use alot of things if it does not work for you I wish you the best of luck