Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-15-2023, 09:46 PM   #31
Actor
Librocubicularist

In the long run DVD sales and rentals are where the money is. It doesn't matter what's playing in theaters.
Old 07-15-2023, 10:12 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

incredibly insightful...I will pay NO MORE attention to this topic

Thank you for deflecting my limited attention span
Old 07-16-2023, 11:39 AM   #33
davew

Why Hollywood Elites Don’t Want You To Watch Sound Of Freedom

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2023, 05:23 PM   #34
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The movie didn't suggest that...but Classhandicapper did.
I suggested it because I can't possibly imagine why Disney would bury a potential big money maker, put up all kinds of road blocks preventing its release while it controlled it, and why when it was finally released ANYONE would attack it and those involved with it as QAnon when it was written and finished before QAnon even existed and brings to light a crime against humanity.

Look, you can be as naive as you'd like, but BEFORE his arrest I was telling everyone here about Epstein and his relationship with a lot of powerful men and Hollywood types. The info was out there publicly from the time of his first arrest and sweetheart deal (probably given to him as an informant working with the IC), but no one did a thing about it and the media buried the story for years.

Eventually the truth came out, but none of the people that used his services has been prosecuted despite dozens of his victims still being out there (potential witnesses) and his supposed collection of films of his customers.

You know why?

Most likely they are protected by corrupt law enforcement and corrupt media in the same way Epstein was protected until the Miami Herald was finally brave enough to make a big deal about it. The victims are paid off or threatened so they shut up. The pictures and films are probably in the hands of corrupt law enforcement the same way they are covering for Hunter Biden's laptop and Anthony Weiner's laptop.

You really want to know why they buried this movie for years and are attacking it with lies now?

IMO, the answer obvious.

It's because there are a lot of powerful people (mostly democrats) and Hollywood types involved with this kind of behavior, that want it normalized, and they are being protected. A movie like this makes more naive people aware of what's going on in this country and that there may be a lot of very rich powerful people involved. So they wanted it buried and discredited.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-16-2023 at 05:38 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2023, 05:35 PM   #35
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I suggested it because I can't possibly imagine why Disney would bury a potential big money maker, put up all kinds of road blocks preventing its release while it controlled it, and why when it was finally released ANYONE would attack it and those involved with it as QAnon when it was written and finished before QAnon even existed and brings to light a crime against humanity.

Look, you can be as naive as you'd like, but BEFORE his arrest I was telling everyone here about Epstein and his relationship with a lot of powerful men and Hollywood types. The info was out there publicly from the time of his first arrest and sweetheart deal (probably given to him as an informant working with the IC), but no one did a thing about it and the media buried the story for years.

Eventually the truth came out, but none of the people that used his services has been prosecuted despite dozens of his victims still being out there (potential witnesses) and his supposed collection of films of his customers.

You know why?

They are protected by corrupt law enforcement and corrupt media in the same way Epstein was protected until the Miami Herald was finally brave enough to make a big deal about it. The victims are paid off or threatened so they shut up. The pictures and films are probably in the hands of corrupt law enforcement the same way they are covering for Hunter Biden's laptop and Anthony Weiner's laptop.

You really want to know why they buried this movie for years and are attacking it with lies now?

IMO, the answer obvious.

It's because there are a lot of powerful people (mostly democrats) and Hollywood types involved with this kind of behavior, that want it normalized, and they are being protected. A movie like this makes more naive people aware of what's going on in this country and that there may be a lot of very rich powerful people involved.
Yeah...I am naive. And you are Sherlock Holmes.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2023, 05:41 PM   #36
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Why Hollywood Elites Don’t Want You To Watch Sound Of Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd1WsIpPy0g
Exactly.

They loved Cuties, but this movie is being attacked.

There is literally only one reason for that difference.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-16-2023 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 05:42 PM   #37
classhandicapper

Quote:
Yeah...I am naive. And you are Sherlock Holmes.
If you are not naive (and I agree you are not), then you are on the wrong side of this debate. This is not the kind of debate where you care about stats. You get all the bad guys, but especially the rich, powerful, and protected. They arrest the little guys when they find them. It's the rich, powerful, and protected we need to bring down. Those are the guys running things.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-16-2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 05:54 PM   #38
thaskalos

Quote:
The only reason that this film was been associated with QAnon is because Jim Caviezel goes around and spreads this "Adrenochrome" nonsense wherever he goes. If Cavievel didn't sound like the QAnon group, then this film wouldn't receive such criticism, IMO.

Come to think of it...you sound a lot like the QAnon group yourself. I remember a while back when you were so wrapped up and vocal about that bullshit "Pizzagate" controversy that no one talks about anymore.
Old 07-16-2023, 05:57 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The only reason that this film was been associated with QAnon is because Jim Caviezel goes around and spreads this "Adrenochrome" nonsense wherever he goes. If Cavievel didn't sound like the QAnon group, then this film wouldn't receive such criticism, IMO.

Come to think of it...you sound a lot like the QAnon group yourself. I remember a while back when you were so wrapped up and vocal about that bullshit "Pizzagate" controversy that no one talks about anymore.
Caviezel is simply an actor in the film.

He didn't write it

He didn't direct it

It's not based on the life experiences of Jim Caviezel.

Is he given a producer credit? I don't know the answer to this one.

So...given that..why does it matter what he says? He's an actor. He's reading the words written for him by somebody else, whom I don't believe has been accused of being from big bad evil QAnon...

The critics are grasping for ANYTHING with which to beat this down...and it's not because one of the actors talks about QAnon-related topics...there's another reason behind it...what do you think that reason is?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-16-2023 at 05:58 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2023, 06:02 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I remember a while back when you were so wrapped up and vocal about that bullshit "Pizzagate" controversy that no one talks about anymore.
BTW, I'll talk about it all day long. The owner of the restaurant and the restaurant itself both seem pretty fucked up. I mean...if you want to be real, let's be real.

But I won't say another word about it until you do some actual research on it...if you don't want to do that, then the conversation stops here.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-16-2023 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:05 PM   #41
thaskalos

Quote:
If you are not naive (and I agree you are not), then you are on the wrong side of this debate. This is not the kind of debate where you care about stats. You get all the bad guys, but especially the rich, powerful, and protected. They arrest the little guys when they find them. It's the rich, powerful, and protected we need to bring down. Those are the guys running things.
Like I said before...the vast majority of these kids are victimized mainly by their own PARENTS. Their parents sell them into slavery so they can get money...or throw them out of their houses because these kids seem to have psychological problems. They are not young children who are kidnapped from their loving parents, as this movie depicts...they are OLDER kids, whose parents either don't want them...or are willing to sell them for money. How can a problem like that ever be solved, by Jim Caviezel, Marky Mark...or anybody else?

You blame the Democrats. The Republicans are against the welfare programs that give assistance to needy kids in THIS country. And now I am supposed to believe that these same Republicans want to dish out money to help the needy FOREIGN kids? Whom are you trying to kid here?
Old 07-16-2023, 06:08 PM   #42
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Caviezel is simply an actor in the film.

He didn't write it

He didn't direct it

It's not based on the life experiences of Jim Caviezel.

Is he given a producer credit? I don't know the answer to this one.

So...given that..why does it matter what he says? He's an actor. He's reading the words written for him by somebody else, whom I don't believe has been accused of being from big bad evil QAnon...

The critics are grasping for ANYTHING with which to beat this down...and it's not because one of the actors talks about QAnon-related topics...there's another reason behind it...what do you think that reason is?
Jim Caviezel should be ashamed of himself for saying that he has seen first-hand what these poor kids go through. If he knows for sure that this attrocity is going on and that rich Hollywood types are behind it, then...where are the names?
Old 07-16-2023, 06:16 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW, I'll talk about it all day long. The owner of the restaurant and the restaurant itself both seem pretty fucked up. I mean...if you want to be real, let's be real.

But I won't say another word about it until you do some actual research on it...if you don't want to do that, then the conversation stops here.
I will post one thing that caught my eye lately.

One of the claims made by the owner of Comet Ping Pong (James Alefantis), the pizza joint that was shot up as a result of "fake news," is that the restaurant didn't even have a basement, where these supposed kids were allegedly being tortured or whatever. The convicted shooter was specifically looking for the basement.

But in 2015, Alefantis did a long interview that is still on the internet about Comet Ping Pong...

https://www.metroweekly.com/2015/04/...mes-alefantis/

Here is a paragraph from that 2015 article, which spends a lot of time talking about when Guy Fieri visited the place for his show on Food Network that featured an episode on Comet Ping Pong back in the day:

Quote:
ALEFANTIS: Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.
So...either they got rid of their basement between 2015 and 2017 (kind of hard to do...and why would you)...or he lied about not having a basement altogether. Which is SUS as fuck.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-16-2023 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:20 PM   #44
fast4522

Let everyone in Hollywood crash and burn. Let them strike forever and California lose enough revenue to hang Gavin Christopher Newsom. Nothing would please me more than to see all cable company's lose 40 percent market share in one year.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-16-2023, 06:32 PM   #45
classhandicapper

Quote:

I know nothing about adrenochrome. Jim Caviezel's discussions about it would be a good reason to question his belief system. But that's not a good reason to bury a film for years and associate it with QAnon to attack and discredit it. That's just the tactic to discredit it because they don't want it seen and believed.

As to the "cheese pizza" story (a proven code word), I said back then some of the story was true and some of it wasn't. I stand by that. The parts that were wild speculations and wrong were easily discredited. I was even able to debunk some of it.

The media lumped the discredited parts with the rest of it to discredit the entire thing. A couple of extremely suspicious emails, an extremely suspicious web page, some extremely suggestive photos and commentary by customers (all eventually taken down by the owners and scrubbed from the internet), law enforcement documents demonstrating code words and signs was NEVER debunked. I know of one investigator that has most of it backed up and is still investigating.

As to me personally, if I could get a bet down at some God controlled bookie that would tell me the truth, I'd name a minimum of 3 names, take even money and am sure I'd turn a profit.

Maybe some day that truth will come out also, but I wouldn't bet on that.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-16-2023 at 06:44 PM.