Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-22-2023, 10:03 PM   #46
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Like what: The millions of people around the world she has successfully evangelized into believing the greenie cultic lie?
She gave a speech to the United Nations .... not many people can say that.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 04:03 AM   #47
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

To me that shows how pathetic the United Nations is, nothing more.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 04:54 AM   #48
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That “Retard” has accomplished more in twenty years than you will in a thousand. No, ten thousand.

Fuck off Cliffy, you piece of shit coward, hiding behind a keyboard. You are the strangest person that exists on forms I have ever seen. You act like you know people personally that you do not, you take it personal when people insult those you strangely admire. Greta has not accomplished a thing and she has a host of mental issues a mile long, diagnosed by psychiatrists.

You have no idea what I have accomplished, yet you constantly insult me.
I can honestly say currently you are the only person on any forum I hate.
I know I have done a lot more than you have because you are obviously a spineless coward and you would have ran away from the danger I ran toward.

At 15 I threw some idiot on the ground that was yelling at a woman he said caused the car accident he was in. She was in a VW Bettle and pinned against the steering wheel and was struggling to breathe. I witnessed the accident waiting for an OCTD bus.

At 17 I finally was legally able to dive off the Huntington Beach peer, some toddler went between the fence rails and fell in the ocean. It was February, 55 degree water, definitely not the funnest 400 yard swim I took. I was very athletic and used to taking ocean swims and often swam laps in unheated pools to challenge my toughness. No lifeguards on duty, that kid was at the right place and time, most people could not have made that swim. What sucked was it was 1978, no cameras and I was so freaking cold I could not enjoy an attractive young mother greatly hugging and kissing me.

I rescued another toddler, in a pool in my early 20's but that was a lay up.
I was at a party full of cops. A kid fell in the backyard pool and two of them instantly dove after him, problem was they collided in mid air and head butted each other. I grabbed the kid easily with little effort.

I confronted a 10 person mob harassing and stalking a friend by myself, unlike a previous story I have a living witness to that from back in 1983. This was over a girl. The size of the mob was due to the romantic rival knowing I was his friend, I had a reputation in the small mountain town.
I encountered the 10 guys in a pick up truck and approached them telling them to leave my friend alone. One guy said "That's Bob" another guy said " It is 10 to one". I just said which 3-4 of you want to get f'd up before you take me down. The group apologized and that was the end of story.

Last physical confrontation I was in I probably was 37, a big dude and a little dude at the Midnight Rodeo country dance bar seem to be arguing over a women. They started fighting and the bigger guy had the early lead.
I just went to break it up and took one to the jaw from the big guy, he knocked off my cowboy hat! I just wrapped him up as the bouncers were coming. So the last fight I was in I let a guy get away with knocking off my cowboy hat.
Old 06-23-2023, 06:24 AM   #49
proximity

that time inner dirt and chris ledoux met for coffee....

proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2023, 06:45 AM   #50
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post

Are you saying my legacy of being a tough guy is stained because the last confrontation I was in I let a guy get away with knocking off my cowboy hat? Unlike most people, in stressful situations I have a clear head. If I punched him I could get haled to jail.
Old 06-23-2023, 07:00 AM   #51
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Are you saying my legacy of being a tough guy is stained because the last confrontation I was in I let a guy get away with knocking off my cowboy hat? Unlike most people, in stressful situations I have a clear head. If I punched him I could get haled to jail.
NO ONE should question your legacy. i consider the song more of a musical treatise on the sanctity of a cowboy's hat, biker's leather jacket, and so on.
Old 06-23-2023, 09:50 AM   #52
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
So...she preached to the choir...okay. I wonder if she wore a happy face or if she was as angry and embittered as ever? The only people who would listen to her would be other perpetually angry liberals. Normal, well-adjusted people are turned off by angry tones and faces.

Anyway...that's her legacy. And angry, ignorant, immature girl giving a speech to the UN which is filled with other angry, uptight folks. Kool.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:38 PM   #53
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
NO ONE should question your legacy. i consider the song more of a musical treatise on the sanctity of a cowboy's hat, biker's leather jacket, and so on.

Just messing around, the situation definitely pissed me off, but I always play it calm and smart. If I punch the guy whose punch knocked off my hat I could have ended up in the city jail. I learned a long time ago the guy that retaliates gets caught they always seem to miss who started it. I got kicked out of two HS football games do to retaliating and the dude that bit me and kicked me in the ankle got off Scott free.

I was actually just watching the fight at first as the little guy had some boxing skills and the big guy was taking wild swings windmill style. The little guy screwed up getting too close to a long combination of a bench and couch that ran along a back wall lined with bar tables and stools. Once the big guy shoved the guy onto the seating and got on top of him I interceded.
Strangely enough I was the only one to get hit. The big guy was kicked out and told never to return.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:44 PM   #54
thaskalos

I wish I had a "legacy"...
Old 06-23-2023, 04:54 PM   #55
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

I will trade my past for yours. A lot of my acts of bravery, toughness and competing have left me with a body that is probably more brittle than a 92 year old at 62. I don't even go for walks because every step I take around here I risk rolling an ankle. I have a weak right ankle because it did not heal correctly after breaking it. I used ace bandages and athlete tape and I should have got a cast. I did a lot of self doctoring even when I had great medical insurance.
Old 06-23-2023, 05:16 PM   #56
thaskalos

Quote:
I will trade my past for yours.
But then you wouldn’t have any colourful stories to tell.
Old 06-23-2023, 08:50 PM   #57
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
what do you call that big green bankroll?
Old 06-23-2023, 09:08 PM   #58
Inner Dirt

Quote:
what do you call that big green bankroll?

I don't have that, the crash of 2008 sent me to the poor house. I had to reinvent my business, then made the mistake of moving to an area with lousy internet. Reading all the online reviews of satellite internet I thought it could handle my minimal needs. All the complainers all wanted to stream high resolution video and play shooter games. I found out the high latency interfered with security on government sites, so no more DOD work.

Also a falling apart body eliminating working long hours and taking side jobs.
Old 06-24-2023, 06:42 PM   #59
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If it doesn't, she should go to prison for lying, the dumb ass bimbo.
She's Swedish. Is lying a felony in Sweden?

Five years ago she was 15 years old. Should she be tried in a juvenile court?

Exactly what did she say? Was it really a lie or just an opinion? If just an opinion then do they have freedom of speech in Sweden?
Old 06-24-2023, 07:45 PM   #60
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
She's Swedish. Is lying a felony in Sweden?

Five years ago she was 15 years old. Should she be tried in a juvenile court?

Exactly what did she say? Was it really a lie or just an opinion? If just an opinion then do they have freedom of speech in Sweden?

To Greta it was as if it was etched in scientific stone. She appeared before congress and the U.N. stating "it's the science, not opinion".

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...congress-video

Last edited by jimmyb; 06-24-2023 at 07:49 PM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply