Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-03-2023, 10:36 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Look! A Biden admin-sponsored invasion of the USA!

Old 11-03-2023, 11:21 AM   #2
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yes, but it's all Trump and the .Maga republicans fault. They are the real enemies and the greatest threat to America.

In the meantime shelters here in Massachusetts, a right to shelter state, have maxed out shelter space with migrants and are paying hotels max dollars to handle the overflow. chicago is building migrant tent cities, and New York city mayor Adams is about to blow a gasket. But Biden keeps letting them in?
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 11:35 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's amazing, isn't it?

They blame prior administrations for the massive flow, and then you watch video of them actually using a FORKLIFT to make it easier for them to bypass border security...

If people were to actually stop and think for a second, imagine what might happen.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:41 AM   #4
BELMONT 6-6-09

PA its like what you said numerous times we are a dead country. When all this ridiculousness becomes normal to the average American we are in trouble.
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 11:50 AM   #5
davew

NYC mayor Adams was headed to DC to talk about all of the illegals being dumped in NYC, but cancelled his trip when the FBI raided his chief fundraiser's home.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rt/ar-AA1jkApa
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 11:57 AM   #6
MargieRose

I have yet to come across one of these illegal aliens, but I do know what I would say to his or her face, if I did. How about you?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 12:00 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
NYC mayor Adams was headed to DC to talk about all of the illegals being dumped in NYC, but cancelled his trip when the FBI raided his chief fundraiser's home.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rt/ar-AA1jkApa
Tell me we are not living in a banana republic.

I'm no fan of Adams (I was when he was running, because I was stupid and thought he might be a more common-sense type of mayor)...but...look what happens when you dare speak out against what the current admin in DC is allowing to happen...you get raided...

Imagine if the Trump admin had pulled stunts like this...Trump would have been impeached an additional 53 times for "weaponizing his Justice Dept"

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-03-2023 at 12:20 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 12:17 PM   #8
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I have yet to come across one of these illegal aliens, but I do know what I would say to his or her face, if I did. How about you?
English is becoming the secondary language in my city..It would be considered a hate crime to say anything but welcome to America, and are you enjoying your tax payer funded free stuff..
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 12:35 PM   #9
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
English is becoming the secondary language in my city..It would be considered a hate crime to say anything but welcome to America, and are you enjoying your tax payer funded free stuff..
And they prowl in packs no less then 6 to 8... Joe's handlers are thrilled with the new minority replacement for the mass of woken up ones that are leaving their plantation.

They're treated better than BLM and Antifa Rioters...
Old 11-03-2023, 12:43 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post

Since I worked at a large facility in Santa Ana Ca, a city that is now over 75% Hispanic, I knew more of them than you could shake a stick at. As for free stuff no one can top the story of a coworker's brother who I briefly crossed paths with years earlier. Juan played by the rules, his brother did not.
Francisco, married to his long term girlfriend who had all 6 of his children,
lived in a section 8 house and was on welfare. He worked under a phony SS#
and only paid SS & SDI tax which totaled 8% filling exempt on federal and state tax. This was 35 years ago, I doubt your can make a career out collecting welfare any more.

If I am still around 10 years from now someone ask me about this story, the brothers names will still be Juan and Francisco. Cliffy says I lie and make up stories, the way to spot a liar is like Joe Biden, the details keep changing, mine don't.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2023, 12:47 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Tell me we are not living in a banana republic.

I'm no fan of Adams (I was when he was running, because I was stupid and thought he might be a more common-sense type of mayor)...but...look what happens when you dare speak out against what the current admin in DC is allowing to happen...you get raided...

Imagine if the Trump admin had pulled stunts like this...Trump would have been impeached an additional 53 times for "weaponizing his Justice Dept"

So did I, figuring his law enforcement background would override the typical
Democrat mayor lax attitude toward violent crime, boy did he make a fool out of me. Him and Alvin Bragg are the typical Democrat daily double criminals love.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:47 PM   #12
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
There are so many here in Texas……you cannot tell the ones with a green card from the recent arrivals.

Please be careful…..they have no reason to fear anything and they will hurt you
Old 11-03-2023, 01:22 PM   #13
GaryG
Unreconstructed

I am thankful every day that I live in a rural area that has not been invaded by aliens. Those tent cities are going to expand into projects, free of course for undocumented visitors.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:47 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

This was copied from the Daily Caller:

The Biden administration released a statement Thursday warning financial institutions against using a person’s immigration status in credit applications.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Department of Justice (DOJ) released a joint statement telling financial institutions that while it is not illegal to consider a person’s immigration status in the decision on whether to lend money, an overreliance on it could run afoul of the law, according to the statement. The statement implicates the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), which makes it illegal to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex and more in considering a person’s credit application as the mechanism, even though the law does not list citizenship status as a protected attribute

I saw this video of Biden on an angry rant where he must had just gotten an over dose of juice. He said banks who won't loan money to illegal immigrants will have nowhere to hide. How the hell can he have a 75% approval rating among Democrats? I seriously think a lot of Democratic voters do not go outside of their "trusted sources" for news. The ones that will never show any of Biden looking like he is losing it. It must be harder and harder to edit all the gaffes out.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:35 PM   #15
mostpost

Quote:
It's amazing, isn't it?

They blame prior administrations for the massive flow, and then you watch video of them actually using a FORKLIFT to make it easier for them to bypass border security...

If people were to actually stop and think for a second, imagine what might happen.
It’s a Federal border between two countries. The state of Texas has no right to construct a barrier.