Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-26-2021, 11:07 PM   #91
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Good thing there were eye witnesses to the murder of the cop

Oswald..
In the car to work his ride mate asked Oswald what was in the back seat. "Curtain rods"
Worked at the TSBD.
Came DOWN the stairs when police arrived in bldg
Leaves the bldg, hustles in and out of his rental
Eyewitnesses see him shoot a cop
Eyewitnesses sees him entering Texas Theater acting suspicious
Pulls a revolver on cops inside the theater

Sounds innocent to me....
He was in the break room. Where witnesses saw him. Where he was found. There were no witnesses who saw him come down the stairs. Stop making things up.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #92
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Nah, nobody lied back then.....Dallas PD was impeccable.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 11:10 PM   #93
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The above sounds like the biggest load of bullshit ever.

Who does that? Oh, I just happen to drive by a police station (far from where I live no less) and it just so happens to be the station where Oswald is...I'll just happen to circle back to said police station when I finish my stripper chore...and I'll just happen to wander down the perfect ramp to the perfect spot at the perfect time when the killer of POTUS just happens to appear...and I'll shoot him dead.

yeah...ok
And within seconds of his arrival, Oswald comes right toward him.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:17 PM   #94
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
That crap s totally uncalled for. Grow up dude.
He posted "Fk you" to me. I'll reply in kind. Go hall monitor elsewhere
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 11:21 PM   #95
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
He posted "Fk you" to me. I'll reply in kind. Go hall monitor elsewhere
You had it coming. Gonna throw a tantrum now?
Old 11-26-2021, 11:22 PM   #96
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
He was in the break room. Where witnesses saw him. Where he was found. There were no witnesses who saw him come down the stairs. Stop making things up.
Making things up?
Read, please. First hand account from someone who was there and witnessed it

https://www.historynet.com/president...assination.htm

Roy Truly:

[On the second floor] I saw the officer almost directly in the doorway of the lunchroom facing Lee Harvey Oswald. He was at the front of the lunchroom, not very far inside….When I reached there, the officer had his gun pointing at Oswald….He didn’t seem to be excited or overly afraid or anything. He might have been a bit startled, like I might have been if somebody confronted me. But I cannot recall any change in expression of any kind on his face. The officer turned this way and said, “This man work here?” And I said, “Yes.” Then we left Lee Harvey Oswald immediately and continued to run up the stairways.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-26-2021 at 11:26 PM.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:22 PM   #97
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
I have a feeling you'd prefer to fk a male.

Sorry. No interest on my part
Oh, sorry. You are? You just can't tell in today's world. Regardless, you ought to be used to it by now, no? You're getting fkd pretty good in this thread.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:24 PM   #98
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
You had it coming. Gonna throw a tantrum now?
Nope. That's pretty much your domain. That and hall monitor
Old 11-26-2021, 11:25 PM   #99
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Oh, sorry. You are? You just can't tell in today's world. Regardless, you ought to be used to it by now, no? You're getting fkd pretty good in this thread.
Facts. Not fiction
Old 11-26-2021, 11:31 PM   #100
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The above sounds like the biggest load of bullshit ever.

Who does that? Oh, I just happen to drive by a police station (far from where I live no less) and it just so happens to be the station where Oswald is...I'll just happen to circle back to said police station when I finish my stripper chore...and I'll just happen to wander down the perfect ramp to the perfect spot at the perfect time when the killer of POTUS just happens to appear...and I'll shoot him dead.

yeah...ok
The stripper has said this was absolutely the case. Also, Time stamps at WU back up the timeline.

Everyone wants to claim conspiracy. Present facts. Everything else screams "a load of bullshit" to be honest
Old 11-26-2021, 11:43 PM   #101
fast4522

Quote:
The stripper has said this was absolutely the case. Also, Time stamps at WU back up the timeline.

Everyone wants to claim conspiracy. Present facts. Everything else screams "a load of bullshit" to be honest
"He posted "Fk you" to me. I'll reply in kind", next time say FO done with you. Some continue to feed like pets, cut things off.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 11:50 PM   #102
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
"He posted "Fk you" to me. I'll reply in kind", next time say FO done with you. Some continue to feed like pets, cut things off.
I'm done with him b/c he has no facts to back up anything. Just insults

With Ranchwest, I know him. Great guy. We go back and forth on this, but in the end we're friendly. I'm just asking for documented, rock solid facts.

When a guy has "curtain rods" wrapped up in his possession the morning of the assassination, works in the bldg where the POTUS was killed (shots fired from, per witnesses), was stopped on the 2nd floor of said bldg, leaves the place of work right after that, is seen killing a cop with a handgun, is seen running into a theater in a rush to hide, pulls out the same gun on cops inside......

Yeah. I think he killed JFK. And a cop

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-26-2021 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:45 AM   #103
fast4522

Quote:
I'm done with him b/c he has no facts to back up anything. Just insults

With Ranchwest, I know him. Great guy. We go back and forth on this, but in the end we're friendly. I'm just asking for documented, rock solid facts.

When a guy has "curtain rods" wrapped up in his possession the morning of the assassination, works in the bldg where the POTUS was killed (shots fired from, per witnesses), was stopped on the 2nd floor of said bldg, leaves the place of work right after that, is seen killing a cop with a handgun, is seen running into a theater in a rush to hide, pulls out the same gun on cops inside......

Yeah. I think he killed JFK. And a cop
So I am open to the fact that everyone lies to us, and there is much more data to this almost 60 year old tragedy. I just do not think he could have done it alone. Notice not bumping heads with you on what you might think.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2021, 01:19 AM   #104
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
So I am open to the fact that everyone lies to us, and there is much more data to this almost 60 year old tragedy. I just do not think he could have done it alone. Notice not bumping heads with you on what you might think.
Agreed. I wouldn't 100% rule out another shooter, but the final shot was from the TSBD. No less than 2 eyewitnesses are on record saying they saw a rifle barrel in that window for shot #3, I personally know of another. That was Oswald. Too many facts to back it up to think otherwise

But Oswald being a part of a "team" as an assassin. No way. If facts and credible eyewitnesses proved otherwise I'd listen but it's been almost 60 yrs and that hasn't happened
Old 11-27-2021, 01:40 AM   #105
ranchwest

Quote:
Making things up?
Read, please. First hand account from someone who was there and witnessed it

https://www.historynet.com/president...assination.htm

Roy Truly:

[On the second floor] I saw the officer almost directly in the doorway of the lunchroom facing Lee Harvey Oswald. He was at the front of the lunchroom, not very far inside….When I reached there, the officer had his gun pointing at Oswald….He didn’t seem to be excited or overly afraid or anything. He might have been a bit startled, like I might have been if somebody confronted me. But I cannot recall any change in expression of any kind on his face. The officer turned this way and said, “This man work here?” And I said, “Yes.” Then we left Lee Harvey Oswald immediately and continued to run up the stairways.

Uh, that's EXACTLY what I said. And it does not in any way say that anyone saw him on the stairs as you claimed. As I said, stop making things up.