Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-26-2021, 09:37 PM   #76
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Yeah, let's go after a street cop with no evidence whatsoever. Damn corrupt a holes....

There are facts to the case and rumors. I'm sticking to facts.
Nothing wrong with that until we find out some might have been changed 58 years ago. I have somewhat of a open mind, and think some things may never be released. After all we only need to know what we are told right?
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 09:38 PM   #77
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
The firing pin was defective. It couldn't fire.
But wait, there's more...So many eyewitnesses. So much evidence regarding LHO's handgun

https://www.jdtippit.com/evidence_nov.htm
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 09:44 PM   #78
fast4522

Quote:
But wait, there's more...So many eyewitnesses. So much evidence regarding LHO's handgun

https://www.jdtippit.com/evidence_nov.htm
FYI, I might have not put JD Tippit into the thread but he was a WWII vet. I have a special spot for the WWII vet, I could go into detail but to keep it short the Asiatic-Pacific Theater and those involved I had a real interest in all that went on.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:49 PM   #79
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
After all we only need to know what we are told right?
That, and real evidence
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 11-26-2021, 09:53 PM   #80
ranchwest

Quote:
The lady who saw the killing of Tippit up close stated he was "fooling with his gun" after he killed Tippit. I'm no firearms expert but I seriously doubt someone pulls out a gun on a cop without the intention of using it

And, do you have an answer as to WHY Oswald left his place of employment? The bldg where the weapon that killed JFK was found
Oswald was the only person in the building to have had a gun drawn on him. I'd have left, too. And, he wasn't the only one to leave.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:55 PM   #81
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
FYI, I might have not put JD Tippit into the thread but he was a WWII vet. I have a special spot for the WWII vet, I could go into detail but to keep it short the Asiatic-Pacific Theater and those involved I had a real interest in all that went on.
My dad was wounded first in Saipan, then badly in Tinian. His hero was Bob Hope who was the only entertainer that went inside the med tent Dad was laid out in. Bing Crosby and others poked their heads in, went "uhhh" with a sour look on faces then backed out. Bob Hope stopped by each bed. He was a hero in my dad's eyes. I never thought he was funny but I appreciate his patriotism
Old 11-26-2021, 09:56 PM   #82
ElKabong

Quote:
Oswald was the only person in the building to have had a gun drawn on him. I'd have left, too. And, he wasn't the only one to leave.
Did the other(s) that left the bldg shoot a cop that day? Ballistic evidence, and all
Old 11-26-2021, 10:00 PM   #83
fast4522

Quote:
My dad was wounded first in Saipan, then badly in Tinian. His hero was Bob Hope who was the only entertainer that went inside the med tent Dad was laid out in. Bing Crosby and others poked their heads in, went "uhhh" with a sour look on faces then backed out. Bob Hope stopped by each bed. He was a hero in my dad's eyes. I never thought he was funny but I appreciate his patriotism
Bob Hope had heart and cared to make a difference, I thought his material was not bad from a time the boundary's were family entertainment. I could be wrong but I think everyone in the business loved the guy.
Old 11-26-2021, 10:06 PM   #84
ranchwest

Quote:
The lady who saw the killing of Tippit up close stated he was "fooling with his gun" after he killed Tippit. I'm no firearms expert but I seriously doubt someone pulls out a gun on a cop without the intention of using it

And, do you have an answer as to WHY Oswald left his place of employment? The bldg where the weapon that killed JFK was found
The shooter was not just "fooling with his gun". He emptied the shell cases. Why would someone empty the shell casings at the scene and leave them on the ground?
Old 11-26-2021, 10:09 PM   #85
ranchwest

Quote:
Did the other(s) that left the bldg shoot a cop that day? Ballistic evidence, and all
I don't know who shot the cop, but it wasn't Oswald. One of the key pieces of evidence was a jacket. A jacket with a laundry tag. Oswald did not send his laundry out and the FBI was unable to identify the origin of the tag.
Old 11-26-2021, 10:13 PM   #86
ElKabong

Quote:
The shooter was not just "fooling with his gun". He emptied the shell cases. Why would someone empty the shell casings at the scene and leave them on the ground?
I'm quoting the witness. You and I weren't there
Old 11-26-2021, 10:21 PM   #87
ElKabong

Quote:
I don't know who shot the cop, but it wasn't Oswald. One of the key pieces of evidence was a jacket. A jacket with a laundry tag. Oswald did not send his laundry out and the FBI was unable to identify the origin of the tag.
Good thing there were eye witnesses to the murder of the cop

Oswald..
In the car to work his ride mate asked Oswald what was in the back seat. "Curtain rods"
Worked at the TSBD.
Came DOWN the stairs when police arrived in bldg
Leaves the bldg, hustles in and out of his rental
Eyewitnesses see him shoot a cop
Eyewitnesses sees him entering Texas Theater acting suspicious
Pulls a revolver on cops inside the theater

Sounds innocent to me....
Old 11-26-2021, 10:26 PM   #88
fast4522

Quote:
Good thing there were eye witnesses to the murder of the cop

Oswald..
In the car to work his ride mate asked Oswald what was in the back seat. "Curtain rods"
Worked at the TSBD.
Came DOWN the stairs when police arrived in bldg
Leaves the bldg, hustles in and out of his rental
Eyewitnesses see him shoot a cop
Eyewitnesses sees him entering Texas Theater acting suspicious
Pulls a revolver on cops inside the theater

Sounds innocent to me....
I don't think innocent is what his intention is. Oswald was involved clearly, he just wants a piece of the narrative. Without some of the narrative he can't take the thread over.
Old 11-26-2021, 10:32 PM   #89
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I have a feeling you'd prefer to fk a male.

Sorry. No interest on my part
That crap s totally uncalled for. Grow up dude.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:00 PM   #90
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You probably already knew this, but it's important. Ruby didn't drive downtown to kill Oswald. This (wiring money to one of his strippers that morning) seems to get glossed over in all the conspiracy talk.

The dude was crazy as shit. Confirmed all over town

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...705-story.html

I was one of the attorneys who helped set aside Ruby`s death sentence and, with his brother Earl, I taped his deathbed statement. I also am the author of a long-ago published book about Ruby which many regard as the definitive study of his life. What I say here is confirmed in every detail.

On that fateful Sunday morning, Ruby was asleep in his apartment long past the announced time of Oswald`s removal from the Dallas police station to the county jail. His home was some distance from the police station. He had closed his nightclub for the weekend out of respect for the assassinated president. He was telephoned by a stripper employed by him, who begged him to wire money to her Fort Worth apartment because her landlord threatened to evict her for non-payment of rent. This he said he would do.

He found that the only Western Union office from which he could send the promised money was in Dallas, a short distance from the police station. He placed his beloved dog Sheba in his car and droveto the Western Union office. He had a considerable amount of money and a gun in his pants pocket. That was his personal bank because of tax trouble with the IRS; he carried a gun because it was Dallas and everyone, especially a nightclub proprietor, had guns.

When he drove past the police station he noticed a crowd. He made a mental note, such being his inquisitive nature, to see what was going on after he wired the promised money. We know exactly when he wired the money because of the time clock at the Western Union office. Less than five minutes later Oswald was shot.

After he parked his car, with Sheba in it, he walked towards the entrance to the police station. The officer who was supposed to guard it was diverted by another police car, and Ruby walked down the ramp unmolested. When he reached the bottom, the door of the elevator was opened and Oswald came out between two plainclothes detectives. By sudden impulse, Ruby shot Oswald.

Nobody had secretly and deliberately let him into the station at the fatal time despite what is depicted so melodramatically in this movie. Ruby had never seen or known Oswald, except at the press conference shortly after Oswald`s arrest.

There are other falsehoods about Ruby in the film, such as the precise nature of his testimony before the Warren Commission.

By the time I knew Ruby as his attorney, he had developed paranoid qualities. He believed that the male Jews of Dallas were being taken to the basement of the county jail where he was imprisoned and there they were castrated and killed. In a letter that I saw, which is still in existence, he urged his brother Earl to flee to Israel before he would become one of the victims.
The above sounds like the biggest load of bullshit ever.

Who does that? Oh, I just happen to drive by a police station (far from where I live no less) and it just so happens to be the station where Oswald is...I'll just happen to circle back to said police station when I finish my stripper chore...and I'll just happen to wander down the perfect ramp to the perfect spot at the perfect time when the killer of POTUS just happens to appear...and I'll shoot him dead.

yeah...ok