Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-07-2021, 09:59 AM   #121
davew

Kyle Rittenhouse Motions Hearing, seeing what will be allowed in trial

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2021, 09:21 PM   #122
davew

the prosecutors seem to have made an excellent case for self-defense .....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 12:22 AM   #123
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Old 11-10-2021, 11:50 AM   #124
Stevecsd2

In that video posted by Tom above the man who pointed a gun at Rittenhouse admitted to a crime under oath, at the very least attempted assault with a deadly weapon. Will they prosecute him? I certainly hope so, but I doubt it.

But it still doesn't matter if the facts show that Rittenhouse acted in self defense on all three murder & attempted murder charges, which I think he did. It all depends on whether the jury will come to that decision of not guilty. And I hope they do.

He will still likely be convicted for under age possesion, and other possible gun charges.
Stevecsd2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 12:33 PM   #125
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Judge and prosecutor almost coming to blows just now.
Old 11-10-2021, 01:31 PM   #126
stuball

???

Prosecutor a real POS not following Judges pretrial rulings that he was a partner to.. possible contempt charges as he continues to overeach
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 02:04 PM   #127
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecsd2 View Post
In that video posted by Tom above the man who pointed a gun at Rittenhouse admitted to a crime under oath, at the very least attempted assault with a deadly weapon. Will they prosecute him? I certainly hope so, but I doubt it.

But it still doesn't matter if the facts show that Rittenhouse acted in self defense on all three murder & attempted murder charges, which I think he did. It all depends on whether the jury will come to that decision of not guilty. And I hope they do.

He will still likely be convicted for under age possesion, and other possible gun charges.
Not only did the guy with the now missing bicep point a loaded handgun at Kyle, he did not have a valid permit.

As far as under age possession, he is probably ok.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/09/kyl...#axzz7BqKlcoOj
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 02:30 PM   #128
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Rittenhouse pointed his rifle at Grosskreutz. A clearly hostile act. When Grosskreutz raised his arms, Rittenhouse responded by re racking his rifle and loading another round into the chamber. A definite escalation.

Rightfully fearing for his life Grosskreutz lowered his arms, but according to earlier testimony did not directly point his gun at Rittenhouse. Then Rittenhouse shot him.

Prior to this Rittenhouse had already murdered two men who attacked him with a plastic bag and a skateboard.

Rittenhouse is an immature man who inserted himself in a situation he had no business being in. A teenager trying to feel important. As a result two people are dead and another injured. I have zero sympathy for him.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:40 PM   #129
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Rittenhouse pointed his rifle at Grosskreutz. A clearly hostile act. When Grosskreutz raised his arms, Rittenhouse responded by re racking his rifle and loading another round into the chamber. A definite escalation.

Rightfully fearing for his life Grosskreutz lowered his arms, but according to earlier testimony did not directly point his gun at Rittenhouse. Then Rittenhouse shot him.

Prior to this Rittenhouse had already murdered two men who attacked him with a plastic bag and a skateboard.

Rittenhouse is an immature man who inserted himself in a situation he had no business being in. A teenager trying to feel important. As a result two people are dead and another injured. I have zero sympathy for him.
Ehhh...I don't think you shocked anybody here with this Revelation.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:02 PM   #130
Rex Phinney

Quote:

Rittenhouse certainly came out of this much better than the other three.

Scoreboard.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 03:03 PM   #131
letswastemoney

Prosecution tries to link violent video games to Rittenhouse lol

The prosecution must be desperate if they have to bring up video games.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 03:05 PM   #132
xtb

Quote:
When Grosskreutz raised his arms, Rittenhouse responded by re racking his rifle and loading another round into the chamber. A definite escalation.
You freaking idiot, an AR-15 is a semi automatic weapon. One does not "rack" the rifle to load another round. You charge it once and just keep pulling the trigger. You have no credibility whatsoever.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 03:16 PM   #133
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
You freaking idiot, an AR-15 is a semi automatic weapon. One does not "rack" the rifle to load another round. You charge it once and just keep pulling the trigger. You have no credibility whatsoever.

Give him a break. When he was in the military you still had to ramrod your powder.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2021, 03:33 PM   #134
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

I am sure no sane person would sympathy from you.
And he had as much right to be out there as any of the Left Wing terrorists who had been there for day burning, looting, and assaulting other people.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:38 PM   #135
tucker6

Quote:

As far as I am concerned, it was victimless crime. Good riddance to scum.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply