Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: Do you want Trump to run in 2024?
Poll Options
Do you want Trump to run in 2024?

Old 09-09-2021, 02:24 AM   #76
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
wow 60/40 against Trump. On the off-topic section of a horse racing board that is supposed to be filled with nothing but Trump-is-God worshippers...how do some folks reconcile this?

Where the haters at?
was the vote fixed? how many logged out users multiple voting?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 02:34 AM   #77
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-09-2021, 02:46 AM   #78
letswastemoney

I would support Trump again.

But the obvious flaw is that he triggers something crazy in far-left liberals that gets them out to protest and vote, and maybe even cheat without remorse. I believe Trump rightfully won the 2020 election and the left cheated to stop him.

In any case, the far left has been sold on the idea Trump is Hitler and I'm not sure anything will convince them they are wrong.

But I also think Trump can handle a lot more dirt than the average GOP candidate. He can handle fake sexual accusations and other mudslinging, and he keeps on going. Heck, even COVID could not take Trump down in his last campaign. He's tough.

Other GOP candidates would crumble at the first strike from the mudslinging and sound apologetic, or eventually drop out. Most "moderate" Republicans today have zero spine.

So yes, I'm willing to support Trump again. But he needs to work on his social media etiquette and find a way to counter the false idea he's extreme. He's a moderate Republican with some America first ideas. That isn't extreme at all.

Last edited by letswastemoney; 09-09-2021 at 02:47 AM.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 03:01 AM   #79
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
. Heck, even COVID could not take Trump down in his last campaign. He's tough.

You remove Covid, he wins real easy. Covid and Governors like Newsome closing our most populous state for business, tanked the economy, which is of #1 importance to a sitting president's chances for re-election. Then the free flowing extra free money out of Democrats bought them a lot of votes. Of course Biden doesn't want to shut that off, wanting to extend the extra child credit till 2024, trying to buy his way out of the corner he painted himself in.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 06:44 AM   #80
delayjf

Quote:
Very simple. If Trump or a Trump supporter manages to win the Republican nomination I will again vote a 100 percent democratic ticket. Otherwise I will vote republican.
Why? Most here are not in love with Trump the individual rather they supported his policies.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 07:17 AM   #81
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
wow 60/40 against Trump. On the off-topic section of a horse racing board that is supposed to be filled with nothing but Trump-is-God worshippers...how do some folks reconcile this?

Where the haters at?
I mailed my vote in, maybe something happened to it.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 09:32 AM   #82
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I mailed my vote in, maybe something happened to it.
Old 09-09-2021, 10:10 AM   #83
Inner Dirt

Quote:
So yes, I'm willing to support Trump again. But he needs to work on his social media etiquette and find a way to counter the false idea he's extreme. He's a moderate Republican with some America first ideas. That isn't extreme at all.

Social media etiquette? He is 75 years old, that is his personality coming out, which at his age, he isn't reeling in. He is a narcissistic jackass who has an opinion on everything, often an uneducated one. I do like the America first attitude, but I just can't bring myself to vote for him. I have disliked him all the way back to when he owned the New Jersey Generals.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 11:06 AM   #84
letswastemoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Social media etiquette? He is 75 years old, that is his personality coming out, which at his age, he isn't reeling in. He is a narcissistic jackass who has an opinion on everything, often an uneducated one. I do like the America first attitude, but I just can't bring myself to vote for him. I have disliked him all the way back to when he owned the New Jersey Generals.
Assuming they ever let Trump back on Twitter or Facebook, I do think improved social media etiquette or hiring a social media manager will help Trump gain more votes. Maybe he can start his own social media.

But if he is President and still unfiltered online in whatever form, who cares as long as the actual policies are good? We were relatively safe and secure under President Trump. Gas prices were fine. The economy was great until the virus hit. I couldn't care less if some of his Tweets were a bit sloppy back then.

We currently have a "nice" President who doesn't post on social media as much, and he's made us the laughing stock of the world after his failure in Afghanistan. Gas prices are high. The economy is dying under Biden and SJW control.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2021, 12:16 AM   #85
JustRalph
Just another Facist

JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2021, 12:40 AM   #86
xtb

Quote:

We currently have a "nice" President who doesn't post on social media as much, and he's made us the laughing stock of the world after his failure in Afghanistan. Gas prices are high. The economy is dying under Biden and SJW control.
Slo Joe doesn’t post on socal media because his handlers don’t let him. The little that does show up isn’t coming from him because he can’t put together a coherent sentence.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2021, 10:36 AM   #87
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Slo Joe doesn’t post on socal media because his handlers don’t let him. The little that does show up isn’t coming from him because he can’t put together a coherent sentence.
That is all well and fine, but he will finish his term. Being a horse player first I will read him like the form. He was never a bright man who was a skilled orator. He had handlers who took care of him 20 years ago, he always got into trouble with his mouth. Yes yes we do not like him but these are the lines that we have to go by. He does have Mild Cognitive Impairment, but it is likely he will not start repeating things he just said every 3 minutes for another 5 to 6 years. Most people at the age of 79 have worse Mild Cognitive Impairment, only a very small percentage are as sharp as a razor in his age group. We know for sure the election was rigged for him and we know how they did it.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2021, 04:39 PM   #88
MikeH

Quote:
I would support Trump again.

But the obvious flaw is that he triggers something crazy in far-left liberals that gets them out to protest and vote, and maybe even cheat without remorse. I believe Trump rightfully won the 2020 election and the left cheated to stop him.

In any case, the far left has been sold on the idea Trump is Hitler and I'm not sure anything will convince them they are wrong.

But I also think Trump can handle a lot more dirt than the average GOP candidate. He can handle fake sexual accusations and other mudslinging, and he keeps on going. Heck, even COVID could not take Trump down in his last campaign. He's tough.

Other GOP candidates would crumble at the first strike from the mudslinging and sound apologetic, or eventually drop out. Most "moderate" Republicans today have zero spine.

+1

I voted "No" because the left wing, Marxist media will have another field day. I'd rather see a ticket of, say, Nikki Haley and Tim Scott, which, I think, would be unbeatable and very difficult for the left wing, fraudulent media to so horrifically attack.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:50 AM   #89
geroge.burns99
Veteran

geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply