Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 02-13-2021, 12:30 PM   #1
Immortal6

A look at the Risen Star

Risen Star

2 good races. Gate to wire in a sprint and a stalk and pounce in an allowance. Logical to try a derby prep, don’t love Talamo getting off for the but Hernandez might be the better rider at this track. Definite contender.
Couldn’t pass midnight bourbon in the Lecomte but draws inside this time. Thinking he has gotta be sent as connections have seen he can’t pass horses of this caliber. Likely to fade late for a piece.
Horse looked completely empty in his last race don’t see how he hits the board here.
Ran a visually impressive race against a field of suspect maidens at AQU. Moved to Amoss barn, should be a player against this field.
playing against here. Remington was playing to wide closing moves most of the meet, goes off lasix here. Not for me. Pass.
likely more pace pressure today and won’t get to ride the rail all the way around. Still, hard not to see him hitting the board today.
fast last race coming off pace, first try at 2 turns today. Hernandez opting for 1 turns me off this one, pass.
won a lot of money betting this horses Delta Downs races. Has a wicked closing kick like the but will be 10x the price. I’ll try to get him into 3rd/4th
some trouble last race, but might just be a 1 turn horse. Can maybe make a move for 3rd
tossing. Had perfect setup last race and got beat for 2nd by a re-rallying Proxy. If it wasn’t Cox training this horse would be 10-1 at post but will be 5/2.
actually bet this horse his last race but I see no scenario in which he will go gate to wire from the outside post, can’t use.

Tri // $12

Good luck and let me know your picks!
Immortal6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2021, 07:30 PM   #2
Katewerk

Mandaloun #11 > Proxy #2 > Midnight Bourbon #6

Last edited by Katewerk; 02-13-2021 at 07:33 PM.
Katewerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply