Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-11-2023, 10:27 AM   #1
46zilzal
velocitician

just like everything else

NO EVIDENCE only allegations.

The man leading the Republican charge for an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden has endured “eight months of abject failure” in trying to prove the US president guilty of wrongdoing, a watchdog report says.

James Comer, the ambitious chairman of the House of Representatives’ oversight committee, has repeatedly overhyped allegations of bribery and corruption against Biden without once producing hard evidence, according to the Congressional Integrity Project.

The lack of a case underlines the huge political risks facing House Republicans when they return to Capitol Hill on Tuesday. Some are threatening to force a government shutdown unless an impeachment inquiry is opened despite objections from wary Republican colleagues in the Senate.

Comer has been leading an aggressive investigation into unsubstantiated claims that Biden was involved in his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business affairs during his time as vice-president. A CNN/SSRS poll this week found that 61% of Americans believe that Biden did play such a role, including 42% who think he acted illegally. But establishing the link between father and son has proved an elusive holy grail.

The report says:

After months of political stunts, dozens of hearings, transcribed interviews, and memos, and despite hours on Fox peddling conspiracy theories, Comer and his Maga crew have failed to find a single shred of evidence linking President Biden to any of their lurid accusations.

In fact, Republicans have been forced to walk back claim after claim.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:38 AM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The only omes who do not see evidence are those refusing to investigate, and blithering idiots.

Thank you for illustrating my point.
ACTUALLY SAD SO MANY ARE SO STUPID.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:05 AM   #3
OntheRail

He be happy they are looking to have a Impeachment Inquiry (which many myself included believe is warranted) that will grant them greater authority to investigate and counter the stonewalling and roadblocks from the Briben Administration. Instead of sham Impeaching with no evidence like the Marxist Democrats did with Trump twice mind you. They have plenty evidence of corruption against him more than enough to convict the average Joe in Manhattan... NY... Georgia... Nevada... Pennsylvania.

But you really need to remove your foot from your eyes so you can see what has been unearth in regards the Dirty Joe Briben.... Mr. Quid Pro Quo.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:41 AM   #4
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
NO EVIDENCE only allegations.

The man leading the Republican charge for an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden has endured “eight months of abject failure” in trying to prove the US president guilty of wrongdoing, a watchdog report says.

James Comer, the ambitious chairman of the House of Representatives’ oversight committee, has repeatedly overhyped allegations of bribery and corruption against Biden without once producing hard evidence, according to the Congressional Integrity Project.

The lack of a case underlines the huge political risks facing House Republicans when they return to Capitol Hill on Tuesday. Some are threatening to force a government shutdown unless an impeachment inquiry is opened despite objections from wary Republican colleagues in the Senate.

Comer has been leading an aggressive investigation into unsubstantiated claims that Biden was involved in his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business affairs during his time as vice-president. A CNN/SSRS poll this week found that 61% of Americans believe that Biden did play such a role, including 42% who think he acted illegally. But establishing the link between father and son has proved an elusive holy grail.

The report says:

After months of political stunts, dozens of hearings, transcribed interviews, and memos, and despite hours on Fox peddling conspiracy theories, Comer and his Maga crew have failed to find a single shred of evidence linking President Biden to any of their lurid accusations.

In fact, Republicans have been forced to walk back claim after claim.
Archer, Bobolinski, 170+ Suspicious Activity Reports, Hunter's laptop, Joe's own bragging on video is just some of the evidence.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:04 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Archer, Bobolinski, 170+ Suspicious Activity Reports, Hunter's laptop, Joe's own bragging on video is just some of the evidence.

I have only seen and heard Hunter bragging, I must have missed something, got a link?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2023, 12:13 PM   #6
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I have only seen and heard Hunter bragging, I must have missed something, got a link?
The video of him retelling how he upheld his end of the Quid Pro Quo by getting the Ukraine Prosecutor fired at the behest and payment (1023 FBI report) from Hunter's Ukrainian Oil Companies crooked boss.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:20 PM   #7
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Perhaps it is your poor internet service, there is an incredible amount of evidence. This is just a few tidbits about just Ukraine.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/biden-...nter-involved/

The reason Hunter was being paid $83k/month by Burisma, to get Shokin, who was investigating Burisma, fired.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48201...osecutor-fired
Old 09-11-2023, 12:42 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Perhaps it is your poor internet service, there is an incredible amount of evidence. This is just a few tidbits about just Ukraine.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/20/biden-...nter-involved/

The reason Hunter was being paid $83k/month by Burisma, to get Shokin, who was investigating Burisma, fired.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48201...osecutor-fired

Poor internet? What are you talking about Willis? After a long drawn out battle last week, I believe I have now advanced damn near into the 21st century in your average suburban USA location. The service itself is better,
and I had some equipment issues, I replaced the cell phone I used as a hotspot, and the mouse battery. Strange that a fiber optic mouse was causing an occasional screen freeze. I get a solid 5 Mbps down and 1-3 Mbps up most of the time. The big improvement is the up speed, it was often less than dial up.

Thanks for the links, I was picking and choosing my Google searching, as it gets annoying, maybe that problem is solved.

It will be interesting as I often had to turn video down to 144p the lowest setting and it still would freeze up. Sometimes I could run at 720p but that was rare, often it would not even start so I could not just load the whole thing and watch.

If I can get decent 480p-720p video I wonder if it will make Biden as spry and sharp witted as Mayor Pete says he is and it will make Kamala appear sober.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply