Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-20-2011, 06:15 PM   #46
jotb

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanied
You didn't push any buttons...I have my opinion on Cruguet and you have yours...maybe you're the one who think he knows everything on this subject...don't tell me whether or not I can come here and voice my opinion on any subject...who in hell are you!!
The bolded part shows just how much class you have...none!
Well then I guess you are not from Brooklyn New York..We speak like that all the time..You've been away too long..Please don't tell me about "class"..You don't know me from adam..Slow down and please relax..We both been on the Belmont backside..Maybe and just maybe you know more than me..Do I care? Not really!!
jotb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #47
jotb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i am telling you she was in for the $40k, my mind hasn't gone that bad yet! i don't have the chart, but take a look at the weight. i am not sure if the race was a straight $40k or a $50k down to $40k. no matter what, i just hope the horse makes a good account of herself in that starter. we sold the horse, but we always hope for the best after we had them in our hands.

ps there is no way the horse will make it past the computer at the racing office in kentucky if you are right. if you are right i promise to buy you dinner at capital grill someday
You owe me dinner..She's in on Thursday in a NW2L ALW.. She was not eligible for that race next week..
Old 04-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #48
joanied

Location: Wyoming, near Yellowstone Park...born/raised in Brooklyn,NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotb
Well then I guess you are not from Brooklyn New York..We speak like that all the time..You've been away too long..Please don't tell me about "class"..You don't know me from adam..Slow down and please relax..We both been on the Belmont backside..Maybe and just maybe you know more than me..Do I care? Not really!!
Oh, I am from Brooklyn...Bensonhurst...and I'm Italian...you do the math.

And you don't know me either, bud... from your post:

"Don't come on this forum and think you know everything pertaining to the topic at hand"...

...Did I say I knew everything about the topic...I gave my opinion on Cruguet and what I knew about it from back then... you have different opinions on the topic and I sure didn't tell you that you were a know it all...

I did spend many years on the Belmont backside...and I know plenty...but hell, a lot of folks here do too...probably even you...and we woulda been fine except for that one remark...you wanna talk like that to me send me a PM...don't do it on the board because I have enough smarts and consideration not to street talk to people here...it just isn't necessary, you can find a better way to get your point across. Capito?

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us"
Gandalf the Grey
joanied is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #49
Shelby

Quote:

If this is the way all Brooklyn-ites speak to each other, then I'm glad I live in Kansas.
Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #50
joanied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby
If this is the way all Brooklyn-ites speak to each other, then I'm glad I live in Kansas.
Usually it's kept on the streets, Shelby...but there is always the exception

Gandalf the Grey
Old 04-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #51
jotb

Quote:
Oh, I am from Brooklyn...Bensonhurst...and I'm Italian...you do the math.

And you don't know me either, bud... from your post:

"Don't come on this forum and think you know everything pertaining to the topic at hand"...

...Did I say I knew everything about the topic...I gave my opinion on Cruguet and what I knew about it from back then... you have different opinions on the topic and I sure didn't tell you that you were a know it all...

I did spend many years on the Belmont backside...and I know plenty...but hell, a lot of folks here do too...probably even you...and we woulda been fine except for that one remark...you wanna talk like that to me send me a PM...don't do it on the board because I have enough smarts and consideration not to street talk to people here...it just isn't necessary, you can find a better way to get your point across. Capito?
I come from the same area.. Capisci!! Your snide remark "probably even you" I'll let go..Otherwise we will just go back and forth..I'm not in the mood to dance with you..However, I'll apologize to you if I came across in a bad way..So, let's just put this to rest.. Maybe one day we could bump heads at the 18th ave feast..Until then Ciao Bella
Old 04-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #52
joanied

Quote:
I come from the same area.. Capisci!! Your snide remark "probably even you" I'll let go..Otherwise we will just go back and forth..I'm not in the mood to dance with you..However, I'll apologize to you if I came across in a bad way..So, let's just put this to rest.. Maybe one day we could bump heads at the 18th ave feast..Until then Ciao Bella
Small world!! Actually, I didn't mean that to sound snide...shoulda put a smilie face next to it...sorry 'bout that. I don't want to go back and forth in a silly war either...I accept your apology and hope you accept mine...being from the same neighborhood, we shouldn't be at odds...happens sometimes on these forums... so, I'll call it...cease fire!!!
Too bad you don't wanna dance...I'm a good dancer ...ah, the Feast...yummy food, calzones...Italian Ices, real pizza...I miss that....
grew up around 86th Street and Bay 38th St.

Now that we're 'gombas'...allow me to wish you: Buona Pasqua

Gandalf the Grey
Old 04-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #53
jotb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i am telling you she was in for the $40k, my mind hasn't gone that bad yet! i don't have the chart, but take a look at the weight. i am not sure if the race was a straight $40k or a $50k down to $40k. no matter what, i just hope the horse makes a good account of herself in that starter. we sold the horse, but we always hope for the best after we had them in our hands.

ps there is no way the horse will make it past the computer at the racing office in kentucky if you are right. if you are right i promise to buy you dinner at capital grill someday
Hey Lambo,

What happened to Ratoath Special on April 27th at Kee in the 2nd race? According to you she was eligible for the race..The race went with 6 but she was not in there..Yeah, I know she was in on Apr 21 and finished 4th..Why go in that race if you were supposely elgible for the race on the 27th which was tons easier? That's because she wasn't eligible as you claim..Some people can never admit they are wrong...
Old 04-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #54
jotb

Quote:
Small world!! Actually, I didn't mean that to sound snide...shoulda put a smilie face next to it...sorry 'bout that. I don't want to go back and forth in a silly war either...I accept your apology and hope you accept mine...being from the same neighborhood, we shouldn't be at odds...happens sometimes on these forums... so, I'll call it...cease fire!!!
Too bad you don't wanna dance...I'm a good dancer ...ah, the Feast...yummy food, calzones...Italian Ices, real pizza...I miss that....
grew up around 86th Street and Bay 38th St.

Now that we're 'gombas'...allow me to wish you: Buona Pasqua
If you lived on Bay 38th street then you possibly attended Lafayette High on Bay 43rd and Benson..I graduated in 1977..How I don't know..Half the time I was reading the form in class..Didn't have a car in my senior year but managed to get to the Big A by car service almost every day by the first race..Anyway, I hope your holiday was nice and look forward to hearing from you in the near future..

Joe
Old 04-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #55
dinque

Smile

let.s all go to gino's for lunch....
dinque is offline   Reply With Quote Reply