Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-20-2021, 07:56 PM   #16
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW, speaking of THE JEWS.

They should be an INSPIRATION TO THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Yet the entire world continues to SHIT on them (not that it matters).

One of the most oppressed and discriminated-against peoples of the world...yet one of the most successful in terms of ANY metric you want to use.

Why is that?

We didn't ****ing wallow in how discriminated and oppressed we have been for CENTURIES, and let that hold us back.

The world and especially the left in this country should use them as a "shining light on the hill" example of what can be accomplished in the face of discrimination, oppression and GENOCIDE.

But no...they're going to continue to cry and point fingers at all of their enemies, whether real or perceived, and how the world owes them a living. Plus the left is just as anti-Semitic as anyone else, so they would never want to hold the Jews up as a positive example of anything.
It was about 25 years ago, I was running a grocery store in a far-north Chicago suburb...and two brothers about 18 years old came in one day and asked me for a job. I hired them and subsequently found out that they were Russian Jews who had recently immigrated from Russia. They worked for me for about a year and a half, and then they told me that they were quitting because they and their parents were opening a nearby pizzeria. I was shocked! The brothers were making little more than minimum wage working for me...and their parents were holding similarly-paying jobs in some factory. How could they afford to open their own business on such meager wages, in such a short period of time?

"Gus...there are organizations out there that help people like us"...one of the brothers told me when I inquired. And I remember thinking...look how different the Jews are from the Greeks. The Jews set up organizations to help other Jews who migrate to other countries...while the Greeks are out to drink each-other's blood.

An inspiration INDEED!

Last edited by thaskalos; 02-20-2021 at 08:03 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2021, 09:13 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Sure you do, and I am president of Lithuania now just re-elected for my third term..

The ENTIRE GLOBE is in various stages of precautionary lock downs and THIS clown tells us it is all a hoax.

Come on, but then considering the source...WHY am I surprised?
I am not sure if you realize that boxcar quoted the first paragraph in the article. Boxcar was not claiming those credentials.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2021, 09:15 PM   #18
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
NO, that will never happen as long as the virus continues to mutate at the rate it ALWAYS has
could you please post the link to CDC or other reputable source for flu deaths during the last 9 months?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2021, 11:31 PM   #19
cratman

Credible Source

could you please post the link to CDC or other reputable source for flu deaths during the last 9 months?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56110005

The life expectancy for the entire population dropped to 77.8 years, according to a report by the Centers for Disease Control.

"This is a huge decline," Dr Robert Anderson, the CDC's Chief of Mortality Statistics, told the Associated Press.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:56 AM   #20
acorn54

there is a saying, "figures don't lie, but liars figure". for arguments sake, lets say the length of life fell to 77.7 years. i am not really following this pandemic thing, but isn't it true around 90 percent of deaths for this virus are among the people in the 80+ year-old range? if that is the case, then this virus shortens life by a year or two. not that, that isn't unfortunate, but we have to keep it in perspective.
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2021, 05:33 AM   #21
cratman

From Researcher at Harvard Medical School More than Unfortunate

Elledge has estimated that as of early October 2020, more than 2.5 million person-years of life have been lost due to the pandemic, in just the US alone.

This corresponds to an average loss of 13.25 person-years for each COVID-19-related death, he says.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-COVID-19.aspx
Old 02-21-2021, 05:55 AM   #22
cratman

What is the New World Order?

Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Don't you know it's all about the New World Order, relabeled the Great Reset? There are very powerful and wealthy people in the world chompin' at the bit to get that show on the road. Try to keep up.

46:

Are you both that gullible and ignorant?

NEXT you'll be hollering THEIR mantra: The Jews will not replace us.

Hitler blamed the Jews for everything that was wrong with the world. Germany was weak and in decline due to the 'Jewish influence'. According to Hitler, the Jews were after world dominance. And they would not hesitate to use all possible means, including capitalism. In this way, Hitler took advantage of the existing prejudice that linked the Jews to monetary power and financial gain.

https://www.annefrank.org/en/anne-fr...ler-hate-jews/
Old 02-21-2021, 10:16 AM   #23
fast4522

New World Order?. . . . .

People look to blame specific others, Jewish people are not "the New World Order". If someone aligns themselves with Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) European or the United States version and the Bilderberg Group it is not because they are Jewish. Anyone can aligns themselves with these repugnant groups. Liberal elite dominate membership in these groups to influence policy around the world, it is just natural central bankers are a big part of these groups. Even here some are very sensitive to the mention because of marketing advertisement. Gullible and ignorant is not the issue, now all of the media is owned by people who do not live inside the United States. Newer social media platforms often referred as Big Tech. are controlling content with a one way slant for liberal elite, owners living inside the United States. To suggest these groups do not exist for the express purpose of domination of you, your money, and your thought is absurd.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2021, 10:43 AM   #24
acorn54

Quote:
Originally Posted by cratman View Post
Elledge has estimated that as of early October 2020, more than 2.5 million person-years of life have been lost due to the pandemic, in just the US alone.

This corresponds to an average loss of 13.25 person-years for each COVID-19-related death, he says.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-COVID-19.aspx
i am like switzerland on this one. i am just stating what was communicated to me from a doctor in england. i have no agenda. i'll let the doctors argue about what's what. so far from what i see, their story changes week by week on this virus thing, and they don't seem to have any kind of consensus,

here is the link that i got MY take on this subject, jump to the 7 minute mark on this youtube video of this english doctor..

Last edited by acorn54; 02-21-2021 at 10:53 AM.
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2021, 03:06 PM   #25
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I’m a Clinical Lab Scientist, COVID-19 Is Fake, Wake Up America!

I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210214...merica/5737013
Time for

Peer review!
Old 02-21-2021, 06:34 PM   #26
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Time for

Peer review!
TIME FOR THE CDC TO SEND POSITIVE COVID SAMPLES TO THE VIROLOGIST THAT HE REQUESTED..

I mean after all...how could the CDC be out of stock?
Old 02-22-2021, 06:39 PM   #27
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
...how could the CDC be out of stock?
I don't know how the CDC operates but one possibility is that sending samples to every kook that requests them could exhaust their supply. Another possibility is that they send such samples to the Mayo Clinic, Walter Reed, before they send them to kooks.
Old 02-22-2021, 07:09 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I don't know how the CDC operates but one possibility is that sending samples to every kook that requests them could exhaust their supply. Another possibility is that they send such samples to the Mayo Clinic, Walter Reed, before they send them to kooks.
you know who they called a kook?

Galileo
Old 02-22-2021, 10:44 PM   #29
cratman

CDC restricts even data sharing

CDC data sharing policy
The purpose of CDC's data release/sharing policy is to ensure that (1) CDC routinely provides data to its partners for appropriate public health purposes and (2) all data are released and/or shared as soon as feasible without compromising privacy concerns, federal and state confidentiality concerns, proprietary
https://www.cdc.gov/maso/policy/releasingdata.pdf

Given these restrictions on data, sharing of samples is likely rarely if ever permitted. A person who has a PHD in a related area which is not from a correspondence school would almost certainly know this.
Old 02-23-2021, 09:02 AM   #30
classhandicapper

There's absolutely zero question there are a lot of false positive tests based on the PCR cycle threshold being used in the tests.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: