Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-26-2017, 02:44 PM   #16
reckless
Veteran

Fitting column written by a metamodern editor (?) and poet (of course).

All the creme puffs, snowflakes and broken down agitated ex-hippies must be buying this idiocy hook, line and sinker. I remind some of the left wing 'historians' on this site, the author told his readers in April of 2016 that John Kasich will the GOP nominee and Marco Rubio will be his Veep.

That sage prediction alone should have alerted the free world what a dunce Abramsom is. Nice job if you can get it, job of village idiot that is.

As the lone sane voice in the entire PA family discussing the Election of 2016, I alerted members in the summer of 2015 on why Trump was a winner, namely because his message were the issues most concerning the American electorate: illegal immigration, jobs and the economy, and national security. If I wrote this once, I wrote it 5 million times. I was always saddened that most of you people never picked up on this most obvious of issues but most didn't.

Long before James Comey became a footnote in the election of 2016 this election was already decided by the ignored blue-collar working class Americans hailing from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. Trump's message of ending illegal immigration, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US, and making this country safe again knocked down the 'unpenetrable' Big Blue Wall all Democrats and GOP dopes said could never happen.

Add to this the despicable Hillary Clinton putting the cherry on top of the celebration cake by calling Trump supporters despicable, deplorable and unredeemable, a sobriquet that I, plus 60 million other Americans, proudly embraced when we stormed the election booths on November 8, 2016.

Comey, Rudy, and other minor figures had absolutely nothing to do with the final result on Election Day. Stop kidding yourselves for a change.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2017, 03:29 PM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Hey Stinky - feel free to refuse your tax cut when if comes.
All of you lefties, just say NO!

Be real patriots and continue to pay today's levels, just to show us deplorables up.

I dare you.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:05 PM   #18
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Do you have something against pedophilia, human trafficking, murder, selling organs, kidnapping ... and doing these things in an airplane over international waters or on an island of a small country?
Interesting list of people on that plane and island.

I wish I knew exactly what we are talking about. My baseline minimum of corruption and illicit seedy activity is bad enough (I'm not talking about adult prostitutes. I don't even care about that).

IMO, it's on wikileaks to get the info and actually be willing to release it.

If not that, someone that knows what's going on will have to commit political and perhaps actual suicide by coming forward.

If not that, some totally clean group at the FBI/DHS has to do the work and resist the pressure to remain silent.

I think it's all going to get buried because there are too many extremely important wealthy powerful people involved in at least illicit seedy behavior and very corrupt deals at the Clinton foundation. So I'm going to have to count on there being a God, He can take care of this in the next life.