Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 05-13-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
griz

zambuto

open letter
I think the way you do the authorization {security file) is why your software is so difficult. I have been using a computer everyday since 1992, and I have never had this much trouble with a program. The first time I purchased this software I bought the full blown version and never got anything working except the basic happcapping part, last year I tried to upgrade and never got anything going period, and that keep me from using the basic handicpping part that did work. Now I tried to upgrade again and no luck so far, nothing working. I am starting to get really pissed off. My friends didn't nick name me grizz for nothing.
How about sending me a copy which does not need a security file. I am not going to copy your software. I just want to put a CD in my machine install the damn thing and use it. This security file crap the way you do it, is why you software is so hard to use. I will sign any GD thing you want me to just send me a disk that I can install and use.
griz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-13-2004, 07:23 PM   #2
rokitman
Registered BSer

You'd think that software was something somebody would want to copy with his security file nonsense.

I informed Zambuto that I had bought a new computer and I couldn't move his program to it. He wanted $20 for another security file. Let's just say I got his mind right for him.

OPEN LETTER 2

Get rid of the security file Zambuto. You've already wasted enough of people's time and money.

Last edited by rokitman; 05-13-2004 at 07:28 PM.
rokitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-13-2004, 10:20 PM   #3
cato
Irrationally exuberant

I'm curious. Why, rokitman woul dyou keep spenindg money "upgrading" when the program never worked liek it was supposed to in the first place?

And more generally, why would anyone buy anything from Zambuto when the history, at least on this baord is that nothing works like its suposed to AND the support is almopst non-existent?

Cato
cato is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2004, 09:57 AM   #4
keenang

joe z

AMEN;
I TOO CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY HE JUST WILL NOT SENF A DISK WITH THE PROGRAM ON IT.
keenang is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-19-2004, 06:09 PM   #5
rokitman
Registered BSer

Quote:
Originally posted by cato
I'm curious. Why, rokitman woul dyou keep spenindg money "upgrading" when the program never worked liek it was supposed to in the first place?

And more generally, why would anyone buy anything from Zambuto when the history, at least on this baord is that nothing works like its suposed to AND the support is almopst non-existent?

Cato
And I am curious as to why you are falsely stating that I "keep spending money" upgrading Zambuto's program.
rokitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply