Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-14-2022, 06:50 PM   #31
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You need to extrapolate but it’s pretty obvious. 93%of child rapes are committed by someone the victim knows;either a family member or an acquaintance. Even if everyone of the other 7% were committed by illegal immigrants, that is still just one out of fourteen.

One tenth of one percent may be a little low, but it’s not far off.

You don't live in the real world. You are acting like illegal immigrants are rare.
They are very common, especially in certain parts of the country. 93% were known to the victim, 7% were strangers. So what you are claiming is there are no illegal immigrants in the 93% group, I can't wait for you to double down on that claim. From the way mom is defending the perp he looks like he is in the 93%.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2022, 07:04 PM   #32
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
How much of the blame goes to Biden for the open border?

Answer that one……
"The Wall Street Journal ran an editorial Thursday with the headline "Correcting the Record on a Rape Case." The editorial stated: "It appears President Biden was accurate when he related a story about a 10-year-old Ohio girl who was raped and traveled to Indiana for an abortion."

Unlike Tucker Carlson and Jesse Watters who claimed it was a hoax apparently Biden was relating the truth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2123618.html
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2022, 07:10 PM   #33
Bustin Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I understand that this is all supposition right now, but.......

What do we do with a mother who knows her child is being molested by an adult and does not come forward?
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2022, 07:15 PM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post

What do we do with a mother who knows her child is being molested by an adult and does not come forward?

Did the child get the abortion? I hope they took a DNA sample, if she did. Hope she didn't go to an unscrupulous operation.
Old 07-14-2022, 07:33 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
"The Wall Street Journal ran an editorial Thursday with the headline "Correcting the Record on a Rape Case." The editorial stated: "It appears President Biden was accurate when he related a story about a 10-year-old Ohio girl who was raped and traveled to Indiana for an abortion."

Unlike Tucker Carlson and Jesse Watters who claimed it was a hoax apparently Biden was relating the truth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2123618.html
The truth is...yet another illegal immigrant has ruined the life of an American citizen.

Tell me this. When the 10yo grows up, do you think she's going to be more angry at the SC for making her travel to another state vs. Biden for his open border / HANDS OFF ILLEGALS policy that allowed this predator into the country to begin with?
Old 07-14-2022, 07:35 PM   #36
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Did the child get the abortion? I hope they took a DNA sample, if she did. Hope she didn't go to an unscrupulous operation.
What do you need DNA for? The animal admitted to the crime last I read.

Now the mother is defending him?

I honestly don't care anymore. Elections have consequences.
Old 07-14-2022, 07:37 PM   #37
mostpost

Quote:
Seriously. Have you been living in a cave? She got the abortion in Indiana several days ago, because it is illegal in Ohio. Even if you are a ten year old who has been raped. Then Republicans in Indiana tried to charge the Doctor with failing to report the abortion-a requirement for anyone under 16. That was completely false.

Also, the rapist was caught and has confessed. There are reports that he was the Mothers boyfriend.
Old 07-14-2022, 07:43 PM   #38
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post

Why do you assume that she knew? These abusers are very good at covering their tracks. They are also quite good at intimidating and persuading their victims to keep quiet.
Old 07-14-2022, 08:12 PM   #39
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What do you need DNA for? The animal admitted to the crime last I read.

Now the mother is defending him?

I honestly don't care anymore. Elections have consequences.

I didn't know he admitted to the crime, as you know you can catch a judge that will throw out a confession.
Old 07-14-2022, 08:15 PM   #40
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Seriously. Have you been living in a cave? She got the abortion in Indiana several days ago, because it is illegal in Ohio. Even if you are a ten year old who has been raped. Then Republicans in Indiana tried to charge the Doctor with failing to report the abortion-a requirement for anyone under 16. That was completely false.

Also, the rapist was caught and has confessed. There are reports that he was the Mothers boyfriend.

Mother's boyfriend? That makes his part of the 93%. This is another one of the stories where it takes for the truth to be straightened out. I haven't followed it as close as others.
Old 07-14-2022, 11:08 PM   #41
davew

Quote:
The truth is...yet another illegal immigrant has ruined the life of an American citizen.

Tell me this. When the 10yo grows up, do you think she's going to be more angry at the SC for making her travel to another state vs. Biden for his open border / HANDS OFF ILLEGALS policy that allowed this predator into the country to begin with?
COME ON MAN, they were all living in the same house in Ohio, with no claim any of them were American citizens or how long they have been in USA. Why is it these foreign visitors need to abide by American customs and laws when this sort of thing happens all the time where they came from?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-14-2022, 11:09 PM   #42
Secretariat

Quote:

Actually it appears this man has been living in the USA for "at least" seven years. Why would the 10 year old girl blame Biden's open border policy? He didn't take office until Jan 20, 2021.

"Fuentes had lived in Columbus for seven years, he said and had a steady job at a café. He also had a home address that was not in the same neighborhood as the 10-year-old. Fuentes could face a life sentence in prison if convicted."

https://meaww.com/who-is-gerson-fuen...ion-in-indiana

Last edited by Secretariat; 07-14-2022 at 11:11 PM.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2022, 12:02 AM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
Actually it appears this man has been living in the USA for "at least" seven years. Why would the 10 year old girl blame Biden's open border policy? He didn't take office until Jan 20, 2021.

"Fuentes had lived in Columbus for seven years, he said and had a steady job at a café. He also had a home address that was not in the same neighborhood as the 10-year-old. Fuentes could face a life sentence in prison if convicted."

https://meaww.com/who-is-gerson-fuen...ion-in-indiana
Yes, because to you, once an illegal steps foot in the USA, he/she should be allowed to remain here forever...your warped mindset is kinda funny

7 years? Obama/Biden? Yeah, I see your point...
Old 07-15-2022, 12:32 AM   #44
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I hope they took a DNA sample ...
They did get DNA samples from both the fetus and the suspect. It's a match.
Old 07-15-2022, 12:36 AM   #45
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
They did get DNA samples from both the fetus and the suspect. It's a match.
the suspect implanted a clone?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply