Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 03-04-2023, 08:33 PM   #16
lamboguy

my mobile device just died after paying $25 a month for the past 2 years. i had one month that i didn't have to pay for the device. now i think that is a bag job to me to screw me out of more money.. unfortunately, there ain't anything i can do about it. it's the same with the racing game.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2023, 11:40 AM   #17
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbenny View Post
yes. I was hammered for suggesting he was not clean by the majority of people who weighed in but not a statistical sample so I backed off. you see, people who are always commenting must be right?? I occasionally take a position and was hammered into submission. I do not get into these debates much, I would rather watch videos of Alydar. However, I do respect you as much as anyone.

that being said, it wore me out so lets see what happens. I was very discouraged to argue with people.
That's totally not true. You were "hammered" because you started a thread acting like you had done exhaustive research and were going to write an article concluding that Joseph is cheating. No one said he wasn't---we said everyone paying attention was way ahead of you on this "relevation" so you might not want to act like you'd made some big discovery. It always was pointed out that he was far from the only trainer who moves horses up, so singling him out was a strange choice.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2023, 04:21 PM   #18
iamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbenny View Post
yes for the first time in years. because of some analysis i did. again that was not since 2020 when I was suspicious of Navarro and a few others. I am too busy to engage year round and I was engaging people who I believe are more knowledgeable than I am and the feedback was slanted towards he is honest from what I read. Let me clarify, after three years I decided to engage on here and clearly it is something I will do start again in terms of a thread in a long time. a lot of people are very upset or angry on here more on other things. it was supposed to be horse racing but when I log in a lot is about things extraneous.

You got suspicious of Navarro in 2020. What tipped you off?
iamt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-06-2023, 03:42 PM   #19
big frank

Make the owners accountable ---very simple ---there are certain owners who have used many trainers over the years and they always hit at a high percentage.......if you punish the owners you will see a difference
big frank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2023, 02:42 PM   #20
BIG49010

I believe many of the top percentage trainers are not toying with illegal drugs or compounds. I do believe, to the detriment of their owners pocket books who allow it, giving every legal drug, therapy or compound that may or may not be necessary for a horse to run absolutely lights out every time they run. These trainers, don't waste starts, they scratch if they can't run 1st, 2nd or 3rd it appears to me.