Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 03-23-2017, 11:52 PM   #46
Frankie D

So does your tote analysis just count dollars on entries or some sort of late wagering money and the 5 or 6 that get a target number get the vote?

You have been very accurate at GP these last two days
Frankie D is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2017, 11:28 AM   #47
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie D View Post
So does your tote analysis just count dollars on entries or some sort of late wagering money and the 5 or 6 that get a target number get the vote?

You have been very accurate at GP these last two days
I can't provide you with any background information about the tote analysis I use. I’m not the developer, just an avid user. The foundation of this analysis is based on proprietary formulas used to assimilate and solve the questions related to the money movement during typical betting cycles. I do know that the visual results illustrate Betting Patterns that vary from track to track and pool size to pool size. I also know that with the larger tracks the betting intervals used by the tote analysis are 15, 8, and 5 mins to post. The smaller tracks are 10 or 12, 7 and 4 mins to post.

At each of these betting intervals the actual analysis provides a PAR value for the combined betting from all of the available pools on all the entries. At the same time a single Value is established for each Entry. Then it just becomes a matter of comparing the total PAR value with each Entry value for each of the Betting intervals.

When viewing all of this information together, the betting patterns in most cases become very obvious because there's a definite relationship between the PAR value and the Entry values. That relationship and whether or not it changes during the betting cycle becomes the primary focus of each race. From there I’m able to determine at least 2 Key entries along with 2 or 3 others of betting interest.
Nitro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply