Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-08-2022, 10:01 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This is why the country is dead

You have our current POTUS giving speeches which say, in part, if you don't believe the 2020 election results...if you think Biden is not a legitimately elected president...you are an EXTREMEIST and a THREAT to this COUNTRY...one of the GREATEST if not THE GREATEST threat at the moment.

Yet here is 12 minutes of Democrats doing exactly the same thing in 2016 after Trump won....and also in other elections over the years....and it's perfectly fine...nobody says a word...nobody cares...nobody brings it up when some of them are running for reelection...it's ALL GOOD. (hat tip to pandy for finding this video)

This is what happens when the VAST, VAST majority of your mainstream media has been captured and is working as nothing but a mouthpiece for the state.

The is what happens when Democracy dies.

This is what happens when you have a dead country.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-08-2022 at 10:04 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2022, 10:11 AM   #2
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You have our current POTUS giving speeches which say, in part, if you don't believe the 2020 election results...if you think Biden is not a legitimately elected president...you are an EXTREMEIST and a THREAT to this COUNTRY...one of the GREATEST if not THE GREATEST threat at the moment.

Yet here is 12 minutes of Democrats doing exactly the same thing in 2016 after Trump won....and also in other elections over the years....and it's perfectly fine...nobody says a word...nobody cares...nobody brings it up when some of them are running for reelection...it's ALL GOOD. (hat tip to pandy for finding this video)

https://youtu.be/XX2Ejqjz6TA

This is what happens when the VAST, VAST majority of your mainstream media has been captured and is working as nothing but a mouthpiece for the state.

I agree that you cannot have it both ways, but I think at least in the case of the democrats saying this, their candidate had won the popular vote each time. To be fair, our system is not set up so that the candidate that wins the popular vote always wins, but I can at least see why they may feel cheated by the system. In the case of the 2020 election....we were being told daily that it would be "rigged" since at least 2018 and the candidate in question even lost the popular vote by 7,000,000 votes!
I think we may be comparing apples and oranges here. It does not make the dems correct tho for what they have said in the past.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2022, 10:36 AM   #3
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
I agree that you cannot have it both ways, but I think at least in the case of the democrats saying this, their candidate had won the popular vote each time. To be fair, our system is not set up so that the candidate that wins the popular vote always wins, but I can at least see why they may feel cheated by the system. In the case of the 2020 election....we were being told daily that it would be "rigged" since at least 2018 and the candidate in question even lost the popular vote by 7,000,000 votes!
I think we may be comparing apples and oranges here. It does not make the dems correct tho for what they have said in the past.

What you said is not true. John Kerry did not win the popular vote in 2004.

Also, there is good reason why we have the electoral college to determine the president.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2022, 11:07 AM   #4
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
What you said is not true. John Kerry did not win the popular vote in 2004.

Also, there is good reason why we have the electoral college to determine the president.
Not sure about John Kerry, but agree on electoral college. That's what I was alluding to, is that it is there for a good reason.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:15 AM   #5
xtb

Quote:
Not sure about John Kerry, but agree on electoral college. That's what I was alluding to, is that it is there for a good reason.

It's a fact, John Kerry did not win the popular vote in 2004. If you were not sure, then why did you say he did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423
but I think at least in the case of the democrats saying this, their candidate had won the popular vote each time.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:08 PM   #6
mhaney0423

Quote:
It's a fact, John Kerry did not win the popular vote in 2004. If you were not sure, then why did you say he did?
I didn't watch the video, I was referring to two.more recent elections....Gore and Clinton
Old 09-08-2022, 12:21 PM   #7
xtb

Quote:
I didn't watch the video, I was referring to two.more recent elections....Gore and Clinton

Gore 2000
Kerry 2004
Old 09-08-2022, 12:21 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

"I didn't watch the video"

Why not? It's the whole reason for the thread to begin with.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:35 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

https://youtu.be/XX2Ejqjz6TA

The difference is Democrats never incited a mob to March on the Capitol, kill and injure police officers, threaten elected officials, damage property and try to overthrow the legitimately elected government.

They may have complained about the conduct of the election and the influence of the Russian government, but they accepted the results and moved on. The impeachment of Donald Trump only took place after he solicited foreign help for the 2020 election and the second impeachment only took place after the events of Jan. 6.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:39 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The difference is Democrats never incited a mob to March on the Capitol, kill and injure police officers, threaten elected officials, damage property and try to overthrow the legitimately elected government.

They may have complained about the conduct of the election and the influence of the Russian government, but they accepted the results and moved on. The impeachment of Donald Trump only took place after he solicited foreign help for the 2020 election and the second impeachment only took place after the events of Jan. 6.

Stop lying, no officers were killed by the Capitol rioters. Democrats didn't move on from there BS claims of the 2016 election. Hillary is still whining about Russian interference to this day.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2022, 12:39 PM   #11
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

The Mostpost comedy hour.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:42 PM   #12
myohmyjustify

And let's never forget two of the most despicable females ever created, Hillary Clinton and Stacee Abrams, not only have never conceded losing their elections -- Abrams actually finished fourth in her race to Brian Kemp, for god's sake, but has spent the ensuing years calling the winner illegitimate every chance they could.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2022, 01:01 PM   #13
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
And let's never forget two of the most despicable females ever created, Hillary Clinton and Stacee Abrams, not only have never conceded losing their elections -- Abrams actually finished fourth in her race to Brian Kemp, for god's sake, but has spent the ensuing years calling the winner illegitimate every chance they could.
Abrams finished fourth to Kemp in 2018? Please explain.

Kemp 1,978,408 50.2%

Abrams 1,923,685 48.8%
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2022, 01:52 PM   #14
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Stop lying, no officers were killed by the Capitol rioters. Democrats didn't move on from there BS claims of the 2016 election. Hillary is still whining about Russian interference to this day.
Why would he stop the deceit now, it is required more than ever on virtually every issue.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2022, 02:09 PM   #15
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
The Mostpost comedy hour.
With summer over, Jimmy the sick bastard is now free to spew his BS.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply