Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:19 AM   #8791
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
Where the hell is Assange and his Hillary revelations ! Now is the time, Wimp ass bastard !
Maybe they don't exist. The revelations I mean. Unfortunately I am sure Assange exists.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:23 AM   #8792
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Locker room talk?
For crying out loud, as POTUS, Billy-bob had an intern on her knees under his desk!

Yet some see no problems with that. PRetty low-life attitude if you ask me.
What do you suppose was the bigger harm to women, private talks or the freaking President getting a rim job by a young, impressionable girl trying to get her career started in a nonpaying job?

Bill is a disgusting POS whoi will deservedly burn in hell for being a scum bag.

And everyone who gives him a pass is just as much a scumbag.

But if Pence does step in, Hillary becomes shovel ready, more that then hacking hag is today.
If I believed in Hell and if I was in charge of who was sent there, the first people I would send are those who kept wishing other folks would go there.
Old 10-08-2016, 02:05 AM   #8793
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
So you're using the every body does it excuse.
Among that everybody I included Hillary.

Speaking of Hillary, if she is really smart, she should refuse to debate Trump on Sunday evening.
She could make a brief statement saying that he's shown himself to be a despicable narcissist and is unworthy of being Presidential then walk off the stage.
I think millions of women, and lots of men would applaud her if she did that.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 02:31 AM   #8794
dav4463

Trump brags about wanting to do bad things to women. It's locker room talk between guys. No big deal to me.

Bill does bad things to women and nobody cares.

Hillary has people killed and nobody cares.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:58 AM   #8795
Fager Fan
Veteran

All men have had locker room talk, about women if they're straight and men if they're gay. Any man who acts holier than thou is a hypocrite, and any woman who acts horrified doesn't know much about men. So I assume they're lesbians.

This is much ado about nothing.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 05:26 AM   #8796
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
All men have had locker room talk, about women if they're straight and men if they're gay. Any man who acts holier than thou is a hypocrite, and any woman who acts horrified doesn't know much about men. So I assume they're lesbians.

Hey why don't you make these wonderful hats available to all your pals wholesale?

My guess is they will become collector items. Usually those items appreciate after the political death of the saps they are based upon.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg pussy grab.jpeg (22.7 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by hcap; 10-08-2016 at 05:27 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 06:45 AM   #8797
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Hey why don't you make these wonderful hats available to all your pals wholesale?

My guess is they will become collector items. Usually those items appreciate after the political death of the saps they are based upon.
You've said things in private about women sexually that would make you look like a pig too. If you claim different, then you're a liar or a eunuch. So pick your poison.

Why don't you explain that photo you've chosen to be under your name?

Last edited by Fager Fan; 10-08-2016 at 06:49 AM.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 07:57 AM   #8798
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan

Yes, most men have talked that way.
But as the years go on that type of language is generally dropped by jocks as it gets boring.
You can say it's much ado about nothing.
Afraid not.
There's a good chance that this tape has just sent Hillary's campaign over the top.

Also, the apology that Trump gave on a video had no contrition at all in it.
He came across as a very angry man.
The way he apologized did not help his cause.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:30 AM   #8799
bettheoverlay

I dispute that most men have talked that way. I would have shunned a man who spoke that way about women as would all my male friends and acquaintances. It reveals a level of entitlement, arrogance and contempt for women that is off the charts. A 50 year old man with growing daughters!
bettheoverlay is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 08:51 AM   #8800
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
If I believed in Hell and if I was in charge of who was sent there, the first people I would send are those who kept wishing other folks would go there.
great idea, black kettle
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 09:00 AM   #8801
jk3521
Registered Loser

I think the apology was well meant and he had me going until he threw in the Bubba abusing women part. He should have left that part for another day.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 09:22 AM   #8802
MutuelClerk

He had to reference Bubba. It makes him look less devious. The debate tomorrow will be right up Trump's alley. Mud slinging, he will bring Hillary down to his level. A level Hillary behind closed doors is familiar with. Should be interesting and despicable at the same time. Perfect for the media and a dumbed down audience. It's like a train wreck you cover your eyes but yet peek through to see.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #8803
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
Among that everybody I included Hillary.

Speaking of Hillary, if she is really smart, she should refuse to debate Trump on Sunday evening.
She could make a brief statement saying that he's shown himself to be a despicable narcissist and is unworthy of being Presidential then walk off the stage.
I think millions of women, and lots of men would applaud her if she did that.
I hope she does this. Giving Trump two hours commercial free. He can bring up all the things the Clintons have done to women unobstructed. I'm sure Hillary is really smart but this would be a terrible idea. Fitting for the terrible choices in this election.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2016, 09:42 AM   #8804
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk
I hope she does this. Giving Trump two hours commercial free. He can bring up all the things the Clintons have done to women unobstructed. I'm sure Hillary is really smart but this would be a terrible idea. Fitting for the terrible choices in this election.
If she debates him, he has no where to go but up. He's at the nadir now.
A well thought out statement carefully crafted and executed would be all she'd need to say why she won't debate him.
He'd have two hours of commercial free time, but who'd stay to listen?
Old 10-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #8805
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When he walks out on the stage, he should go over to her podium and grope her good!