Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-10-2024, 06:46 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

DELUSIONAL hack tells USA that their households are in "VERY GOOD financial shape"

Old 04-11-2024, 12:06 AM   #2
ElKabong

She's an embarrassment
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2024, 12:13 AM   #3
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
She's an embarrassment
You have to look at it exactly like Anthony Stephen Fauci a hack, so many talk about term limits that will never come to be. Janet Louise Yellen (born August 13, 1946)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2024, 12:19 AM   #4
thaskalos

"Some low income consumers are perhaps exhausting their savings...but generally households are in very good financial shape". And this at a time when American households are drowning in credit card debt.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:02 AM   #5
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
And this at a time when American households are drowning in credit card debt.
So who’s fault is that?
Old 04-11-2024, 02:18 AM   #6
TJDave

Quote:
She's an embarrassment
Embarrassment?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen

Hardly.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:21 AM   #7
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
So who’s fault is that?
It's the fault of the majority of the households, who are not "generally in very good financial shape"...in spite of what Janet Yellen seems to think.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:14 AM   #8
tucker6

Quote:
She is an embarassment. You can show me Joe Biden's history, and he is no less an embarassment. 50 year old anet Yellen was better than 78 year old Janet Yellen. You disagree?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2024, 07:17 AM   #9
tucker6

Quote:
It's the fault of the majority of the households, who are not "generally in very good financial shape"...in spite of what Janet Yellen seems to think.
Even that doesn't go far enough to describe how out of touch she is. She actually thinks low income households HAVE savings. They do not. They also have access to very little credit. Between 60-78% of households in recent polls live paycheck to paycheck and must constantly make decisions eack week on what they cannot buy to meet their budget.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:42 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

She's the one who said inflation would be transient...I guess her definition of transient means many years...LOL
Old 04-11-2024, 10:39 AM   #11
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
She's the one who said inflation would be transient...I guess her definition of transient means many years...LOL
I think She ment Transcendent... cause that is how it ended UP.

Banks and CC Companies are fuckin tickle to death... and unlike the average person who isn't a liberal arts major... no 20k Federal Bailout is coming to help relieve their problems.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:58 AM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
So who’s fault is that?
Joe Biden. Duh.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:37 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
She's an embarrassment
Quote:

I hope your not serious. She is nothing but an educated idiot, a person with book smarts but has zero common sense and cannot apply what they learned to the real world and is horribly out of touch with reality. I would not trust her to be able to fill out the old 1040 EZ form.

A great example of educated idiot is Mayor Pete. That mofo is a Rhode Scholar. He is articulate but paying attention to him he knows nothing of what he speaks, constantly lies and is 100% out of touch with reality. I really think he is physically still in a closet. He definitely has zero observation skills. Too many white construction workers, anybody? I think he must have seen them in the same place they keep the railway freight cars with the wheel bearings on them, in a town with racist roads. Putting freeways through neighborhoods improves property values and opportunities, it does not harm them. I sure hope Pete's ineptness has destroyed what ever advantage being gay gives him with Democrats, useless POS he is.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2024, 01:45 PM   #14
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I hope your not serious. She is nothing but an educated idiot, a person with book smarts but has zero common sense and cannot apply what they learned to the real world and is horribly out of touch with reality. I would not trust her to be able to fill out the old 1040 EZ form.

A great example of educated idiot is Mayor Pete. That mofo is a Rhode Scholar. He is articulate but paying attention to him he knows nothing of what he speaks, constantly lies and is 100% out of touch with reality. I really think he is physically still in a closet. He definitely has zero observation skills. Too many white construction workers, anybody? I think he must have seen them in the same place they keep the railway freight cars with the wheel bearings on them, in a town with racist roads. Putting freeways through neighborhoods improves property values and opportunities, it does not harm them. I sure hope Pete's ineptness has destroyed what ever advantage being gay gives him with Democrats, useless POS he is.
Yellen used to be pretty sharp but I think she got infected with the politics virus and that usually erodes the backbone and moral clarity.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:53 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
"Some low income consumers are perhaps exhausting their savings...but generally households are in very good financial shape". And this at a time when American households are drowning in credit card debt.
Quote:
So who’s fault is that?

A lot of households do not have enough disposable income to absorb what inflation has done to their expenses and they are using credit cards to buy food and gasoline. I stopped tracking but I estimated depending on what I spend my costs have gone up $500 a month under Biden with some months hitting as high as $1500, and it is just me and a cat. The $1500 month was spiked form $500 due to a couple purchase orders for raw materials
that the war in Ukraine caused, a war that I don't think happens under Trump. A lot of my jobs are repeats down to the exact quantities, like on one job I order the SOS down to the metal finishing products. Since most all of my active customers are serving hobbyists I can only pass so much increased cost on, I have to eat a lot of it. I can look up a P.O. and see exactly what I paid last time. I noticed the biggest hit is on freight charges, they have doubled.

So if I only had $300 a month disposable income which would not be irresponsible for a young family, I am now putting $200+ a month on credit cards.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply