Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-04-2023, 04:52 PM   #616
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Most folks who got vaxxed will likely be dead in 79 years.

I
I haven'nt gotten one, but I am 72....if I get one, can I count on making 87?
Sounds like a better plan than good ddiet and exercise!

Last edited by Tom; 12-04-2023 at 04:53 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 05:57 PM   #617
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Most folks who got vaxxed will likely be dead in 79 years...
That couldn't possibly be why the FDA, in their FOIA case, sought to dole out Pfizer clinical trial docs over a 55 to 75 year period.

Could it?

FDA Begins Releasing Pfizer COVID Vax Documents:
https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/97544

Quote:
The nonprofit that won the case, Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, sued the FDA last September, claiming that the agency denied its request to expedite the release of COVID-19 vaccine review documents via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). In a November joint status report, the FDA proposed releasing around 500 pages of the documents each month -- which would fulfill the organization's FOIA request in about 55 to 75 years.

-jp
Old 12-04-2023, 06:00 PM   #618
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's so absurd. 75 years.

Who do they think they're fooling?

Judging from the lack of outrage from the general public? Most everyone.
Old 12-04-2023, 06:16 PM   #619
Poindexter

Tom not sure what your point is. In jeff's post somebody stated that rather than have a 1 in a million death rate these vaccines have a 1 in a 1000 death rate. That does not mean it is true, but lets just pretend it is true. If 1 in a 1000 people die from this jab, do you even know 1000 people? So in your inner circle there will likely be no covid vaccine deaths. Same goes for everyone else. I honestly stopped following this stuff, because I honestly would rather bet horses than convince fools that they need to stop trusting the government and msm and stop taking these mRNA vaccines. I have an older brother who has taken 5 of these. I used to text him info, he told me not to. I respected his wishers. There are people a heck of lot smarter than me that are telling the truth. For that matter there are people a hell of a lot smarter than me that believe they are safe and effective. Having 8 boosters and being alive and well does not tell us anything. You have to look at the big picture. Excessive deaths. Ed Dowd, Dr. Campbell have both talked extensively about this subject. Dr. Kelly Victory talks to people all of the time with Dr. Drew on the Dr. Drew show about the dangers of these vaccines. I don't need to know anymore so I do not follow the subject anymore. But I am not putting one of these in my system. I have plenty of relatives that have taken and continue taking these vaccines and they are fine. Doesn't mean they will be fine in 2 years, 5 years or 10 years, whether they are 60, 80, or 20. I did stupidly take to J&J vaccine, but that tis it. It was the last one that is going in my body.

The point it that we can play this game of everyone I know is fine and at least for the time being for most people that will appear to be the case. When the government and msm is hell bent on covering up any negative information about covid vaccines, of course it will appear to the uninformed that these vaccines are save and effective. When they have an agenda to discredit the purveyors of this negative information then it becomes especially hard for the masses to see the truth. There is only one way to inform yourself and a lot of people are not interested in doing so. That is their right. Sadly some will suffer the consequences of this decision. On the other hand, by not taking the vaccine imo, I am in no danger at all. So why would I risk taking another covid vaccine when I am currently in no danger. Doesn't seem very logical to me.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 06:31 PM   #620
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So you are saying the vax savced no ne?
Old 12-04-2023, 06:50 PM   #621
Poindexter

Quote:
I believe if this "pandemic" was handled by responsible doctors (Dr. Kory, Dr. Mccullough, Dr Victory, even responsible scientist like Dr. Robert Malone and many, many others that in both categories that I can't name on the top of my head) instead of politicians and bureaucrats the loss of life would have been far less and the human suffering would have been dramatically less. I have posted a lot on this subject in the past. But then again you geniuses like mostpost and 46 that will tell you that vaccines saved million and millions. Now the one thing I will admit is we really don't know whether the vaccines played a part in what drove this vaccines from delta to omicron. Because once it became omicron it was basically a bad case of flu and nothing more.That ultimately is what saves millions of lives. But my issue is with mandatory vaccination and forced vaccination and the agenda of labeling anyone with a dissenting opinion as spreading misinformation or disinformation and of course all of the data coverups. This is my last post until much later tonight.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 07:11 PM   #622
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Let's remind everyone what the ACTUAL IFR (Infection Fatality Rate - meaning, if you're infected, how likely are you to die) of COVID-19 was, as of October 2022:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9613797/

For ages 0-59, according to the above paper on NIH, it was .034%

That's not 3.4%. That's .034%. A SMALL FRACTION OF 1%

For those 60-69, it rose to .506%...basically half a percent.

Remember the media telling us how DEADLY this disease was?

What have we done? We're gone insane.
Old 12-04-2023, 07:15 PM   #623
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

What about the fatality rate in the unvaccinated you ask?

Glad you asked...looks like it's quite similar...ie LOW...VERY LOW (this paper was also published around the same time as the above):

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...2280963v1.full

Quote:
Highlights *Across 31 systematically identified national seroprevalence studies in the pre-vaccination era, the median infection fatality rate of COVID-19 was estimated to be 0.035% for people aged 0-59 years people and 0.095% for those aged 0-69 years.

*The median IFR was 0.0003% at 0-19 years, 0.003% at 20-29 years, 0.011% at 30-39 years, 0.035% at 40-49 years, 0.129% at 50-59 years, and 0.501% at 60-69 years.

*At a global level, pre-vaccination IFR may have been as low as 0.03% and 0.07% for 0-59 and 0-69 year old people, respectively.

*These IFR estimates in non-elderly populations are lower than previous calculations had suggested.
no shit
Old 12-04-2023, 07:30 PM   #624
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Three years ago, in the months leading up to vaccine rollout, I thought the vaccines were going to save millions of lives.

But a lot of info has come to light since then.

My first inkling something was wrong came from the clinical vaccine trial data Pfizer submitted to the FDA:
Code:
                 Vaccine Placebo
                   Group   Group   Total
------------------------ -------  ------
People            22,000  22,000  44,000
Deaths, Covid          1       2       3
Deaths, Cardiac        7       2       9
Deaths, Other         13      13      26
----------------------------------------
Deaths, All Causes    21      17      38

1.235X higher all cause mortality in the vaccine group vs. the placebo group.

Before I saw that I still believed the vaccines were going to save a lot of lives.

Every scientific piece of news about our response to the Covid pandemic and the mRNA vaccines has gotten worse (considerably worse) ever since.

Q. Did our response to the Covid pandemic and the mRNA vaccines save lives?

My answer to that question today would be a hard NO.

The disease itself didn't have anywhere close to the 3.4% case fatality rate Neil Ferguson (whose model was used by every western government except Sweden to implement lockdowns) said it did.

It was our Covid response (overuse of ventilators) that gave New York, Milan, and other cities such a high death rate.

A vaccine is said to be safe if it kills approximately 1 person per 1 million doses.

We have known for some time (again KNOWN) mRNA Covid vaccines have a much higher death rate than that.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-04-2023 at 07:38 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 07:48 PM   #625
Inner Dirt

If vaccines were graded what should the Covid ones get? They don't stop the spread or keep people from coming down with the virus. It does appear they mitigate symptoms in some people. What does that give them, a D grade?
Considering that you have people getting their 11th jab talking down to the rest of us.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 08:19 PM   #626
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
If vaccines were graded what should the Covid ones get? They don't stop the spread or keep people from coming down with the virus. It does appear they mitigate symptoms in some people. What does that give them, a D grade?
Considering that you have people getting their 11th jab talking down to the rest of us.
well they did have to change the definition of a 'vaccine' when they went mRNA for the first time ....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2023, 10:31 AM   #627
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Those 15 million who died.....too bad no one told them Covid was nothing really/
Old 12-05-2023, 10:35 AM   #628
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Those 15 million who died.....too bad no one told them Covid was nothing really/

How many frail people die from the flu each year? Notice how Covid seemed to wipe out the flu?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2023, 10:44 AM   #629
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

About 400,000 globally each year.
Old 12-05-2023, 11:00 AM   #630
djm1959

my job in healthcare made me get 2 shots and 2 boosters.....i still got covid,,,

younger family member no vaccine. goes out all the time in public,,never sick/...
djm1959 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply