Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-12-2023, 01:00 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Chicago is a disgrace!! Damn you liberals!

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/05/...fficer-n550257

This is so damn sad! A black woman doing everything right!

Cut down !

Burns me so damn bad…….
Old 05-12-2023, 02:10 AM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/05/...fficer-n550257

This is so damn sad! A black woman doing everything right!

Cut down !

Burns me so damn bad…….
Spare me your crocodile tears, until you support getting guns off the street. You do not give a damn about any black person and certainly not this one. Except as she gives you a chance to own the libs. Well, we will not be owned.

Four people committed this crime. Four. Not the city. Not its citizens. Not its leadership. Four people who have been apprehended and will face trial.

But go ahead. Post your moronic stupidity. No body who matters pays any attention to you.
Old 05-12-2023, 03:49 AM   #3
davew

maybe criminals should be in jail?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 07:41 AM   #4
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Spare me your crocodile tears, until you support getting guns off the street. You do not give a damn about any black person and certainly not this one. Except as she gives you a chance to own the libs. Well, we will not be owned.

Four people committed this crime. Four. Not the city. Not its citizens. Not its leadership. Four people who have been apprehended and will face trial.

But go ahead. Post your moronic stupidity. No body who matters pays any attention to you.
There's a special place in hell for you.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 08:29 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You do not give a damn about any black person and certainly not this one.
And this is why you and many in your party are now the party of evil.

Trump made you evil...actually...you used to be way more easy going.

You used to be a standard liberal Democrat arguing against big corporations...you were anti-war....all the usual stuff that before Trump, one would expect a Democrat to stand for....

Now you're just a sociopath like the rest of them.

Ralph should just let this one go and not dignify it with a response.

The irony is...Ralph has probably cared for more minorities in real life and HELPED more minorities in real life then YOU OR I HAVE IN 1,000 LIFETIMES.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-12-2023 at 08:34 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 08:56 AM   #6
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And this is why you and many in your party are now the party of evil.

Trump made you evil...actually...you used to be way more easy going.

You used to be a standard liberal Democrat arguing against big corporations...you were anti-war....all the usual stuff that before Trump, one would expect a Democrat to stand for....

Now you're just a sociopath like the rest of them.

The irony is...Ralph has probably cared for more minorities in real life and HELPED more minorities in real life then YOU OR I HAVE IN 1,000 LIFETIMES.
So true. Ralph is one of the most, if not the most, caring and decent people on this board. We need more Ralphs in this world.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 09:21 AM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Wow insults, slander and lies. You hit the trifecta.

As far as getting guns off the street your ilk is the problem. Democrat mayors don't want stop and frisk and other forms of aggressive policing. The Democrat district attorneys laxly punish people for gun law violations.
You don't want to fill up the jails with more brown and black people, which stricter gun law enforcement will do. Most gang members illegally posses guns, only 11% of gang members are white. Chicago will get worse, the incoming mayor thinks the 4 hoods that killed that lady cop need social workers and better schools, they need a bullet to the head. A 16 year old bragging about killing a cop needs to be executed, he will never amount to anything but gutter trash.

The only reason anyone pays any attention to you Cliffy, is to rip apart the lies, misinformation and nonsense you post, it is low hanging fruit.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 03:56 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

I’ll take your advice. I wish you knew………….how many……..

I normally don’t get so worked up when cops get killed. I feel it. But every instance is different. But I’ve been to funerals that stick with me

This case kind of got to me. This was a woman days away from a College degree. I’m sure busted her ass to get hired, make it through the academy etc. The kind you want to cheer for because she was doing everything right……..I’m sure she had a great future ahead of her.

The killers were animals searching for prey in an environment created by the liberal mindset. It won’t end until we put an end to the inner city.

ABANDON THE INNER CITIES!

Last edited by JustRalph; 05-12-2023 at 04:01 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 03:57 PM   #9
ElKabong

Quote:

Wow. Must be a damp dark day in that one bedroom apartment of yours today.

BTW... supporting getting guns off the street will be as successful as getting illegal drugs off the street. A more intelligent approach is needed. You don't have the ability to address it.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 04:12 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I would say my best deed for minorities where getting permanent residence
for two guys whose dumb ass lawyer earned them letters of deportation. They were friends who were ex coworkers at my last job working for others.
The lawyer had filed the wrong forms on their behalf, how this guy got a law degree is beyond me. It was mid 90's, I just went on the internet and started educating myself, writing letters and turning in forms I filed out for them, and eventually all came out well.

I also got Alfredo a $5 an hour raise before I left that job. Unlike most, when these guys were illegals they did not cheat on their taxes. I felt obligated to help them and only accepted a couple high end bottle of Tequila as payment.
I knew about the tax situation because I used to help people do their taxes.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:23 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Wow. Must be a damp dark day in that one bedroom apartment of yours today.

BTW... supporting getting guns off the street will be as successful as getting illegal drugs off the street. A more intelligent approach is needed. You don't have the ability to address it.

I disagree, bring back stop and frisk, while aggressively punishing the felon caught with a gun, along with minor in possession. Quite a high percentage of murderers have gun crimes on their record they never served a day for.
You can't commit murder if you are a license plate pressing mother f**ker.
Of course lefties don't want to fill up prisons with black and brown people
as they make up the bulk of gang members. The demographic that violate gun laws constantly. You also need to say f**k the civil rights of people convicted of repeat violent felonies, they need be stalked by their parole officers till they get them back in jail.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:33 PM   #12
thaskalos

Force the Chicago politicians to live in the ghettos.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:28 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Force the Chicago politicians to live in the ghettos.
In Ohio they had some programs where cops got 10-15% more salary for living in certain areas.

They stopped it when they found out they were mostly subletting the homes under the table. The cops wouldn’t live in the hood
Old 05-12-2023, 08:33 PM   #14
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I’ll take your advice. I wish you knew………….how many……..

I normally don’t get so worked up when cops get killed. I feel it. But every instance is different. But I’ve been to funerals that stick with me

This case kind of got to me. This was a woman days away from a College degree. I’m sure busted her ass to get hired, make it through the academy etc. The kind you want to cheer for because she was doing everything right……..I’m sure she had a great future ahead of her.

The killers were animals searching for prey in an environment created by the liberal mindset. It won’t end until we put an end to the inner city.

ABANDON THE INNER CITIES!
Much respect to you Ralph! However, Im sure you and I both know you dont believe this!
I live about ten miles outside of (inner city) New Orleans. As businesses close, guess whats happens? The "inner city" just moves outward! Crime in our area has risen significantly over the past few years!
New Orleans has had one of America's best Malls (Lake Forest Plaza). "White Flight" and surging crime was ultimately it's demise.
Point is we can leave the inner cities.....only to have the inner city follow the movement.
Until politicians change the environment, the environment will only get worse.
Mike is 100% right....America is headed downhill fast...VERY FAST!
All the while, mosty and other from the left cheer it on!! Sadly, mosty and his ilk are cheering for something that they won't even like when it is upon them!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2023, 09:24 PM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Much respect to you Ralph! However, Im sure you and I both know you dont believe this!
I live about ten miles outside of (inner city) New Orleans. As businesses close, guess whats happens? The "inner city" just moves outward! Crime in our area has risen significantly over the past few years!
New Orleans has had one of America's best Malls (Lake Forest Plaza). "White Flight" and surging crime was ultimately it's demise.
Point is we can leave the inner cities.....only to have the inner city follow the movement.
Until politicians change the environment, the environment will only get worse.
Mike is 100% right....America is headed downhill fast...VERY FAST!
All the while, mosty and other from the left cheer it on!! Sadly, mosty and his ilk are cheering for something that they won't even like when it is upon them!
Abandon them until they change……99% won’t and we then build a wall or the state seizes the property. Either pay or pray……