Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-23-2021, 10:45 PM   #31
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
Actually this is what happens when poor begrudged babies like Trump and yourself make up and latch on to all these culture war and social justice boogymen and then take it to a whole new twisted level by inventing a pathetic and convoluted BIG LIE about losing the election.

There's no bridge too far for the all the angry Trumper victim players out there that have been given permission to be their best asshole
Boogieman?? Aren't you the one here complaining about a past president, who holds NO office, and can basically do nothing to harm the "system" that you so dearly want??? Or have you already lost faith in Biden and Kamala???
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 04:35 AM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
In many circles Tucker's show is a more important "watch" than Hannity's.

But the Fox brass could (and does) control Hannity while they control Tucker, which is why they "hate" the guy, his ratings power notwithstanding.

As bright as Tucker is, he's not presidential timbre.
a) Never liked Hannity and never watch him

b) Is Tucker still getting shit advertisers due to boycotts? If so, it really doesn't matter what kind of ratings he pulls, from a corporate perspective.

Unless of course he can be a "loss-leader"
Old 11-24-2021, 07:48 AM   #33
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I always viewed him as a whiner and extremely too far right. He sucks up to Trump, lets everyone know it, and he needs to throw that fkn pencil in the trash!! I never watch simply because each show is a rerun of the last.
Imo, Tucker's on the opposite end of success. Every show is different for the most part, and he doesn't dwell on a particular topic...well, maybe a little.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 09:09 AM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
I never watch simply because each show is a rerun of the last.
One of my gripes as well, when I did watch him once in a blue moon years ago. No matter how many days go by between watching him, it's always the same. Talk about dwelling on a topic.

Which is why I could never understand why his show did as well as it did in the ratings. Don't people get tired of hearing the same thing 5 nights in a row?
Old 11-24-2021, 04:03 PM   #35
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
I always viewed him as a whiner and extremely too far right. He sucks up to Trump, lets everyone know it, and he needs to throw that fkn pencil in the trash!! I never watch simply because each show is a rerun of the last.
Imo, Tucker's on the opposite end of success. Every show is different for the most part, and he doesn't dwell on a particular topic...well, maybe a little.
Tucker is played over here once (new content) on the big television, I don't like the show that much because he needs guests who will argue with him. His laugh is just as hideous as our Vice President. Trump content I am all ears to because of policy, I could give two shits less about someone getting offended, or country's. I just want the globalist to get the hind tit, while at the same time the middle class does better.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 05:18 PM   #36
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

b) Is Tucker still getting shit advertisers due to boycotts? If so, it really doesn't matter what kind of ratings he pulls, from a corporate perspective.

Unless of course he can be a "loss-leader"

I never cared for Hannity either. Could never understand his appeal. He has basically the exact same show every night, and most of the time it seems he wants to show the viewers how smart HE is and not get to the subject matter at hand. Always been that way with Hannity, imo.

The suits at Fox that hate Tucker are Rupert Murdoch's son(s) and Paul Ryan, who is on the Fox corporate Board yet does have influence on news side programming.

Tucker has great ratings which has consistently grown from day one. PLUS, and this is important, Tucker owns and produces his show, possibly the only one at Fox that does.

So the suits may hate Tucker but are limited in what they could do to him unlike Lou Dobbs who they took off the air despite equally high ratings.

Dobbs was fired not because of the Dominion lawsuit, as they claim, but because he regularly criticized Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy and the entire GOP establishment for not supporting Trump after the stolen election of Nov. 3.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 05:22 PM   #37
myohmyjustify

I replied to Pace Advantage ^^^^ because it came before Marshall's and the second P.A. post about Hannity repeating himself. Sorry about that. Hats off to both you guys.

Great minds (sometimes) think alike.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2021, 01:32 PM   #38
classhandicapper

I'm not sure if the Tucker interview with Robert Kennedy Jr was posted anywhere, but this was great. The beginning is rough because the audio is bad, but just stay with it.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ro...ucker-carlson/
Old 11-25-2021, 01:49 PM   #39
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm not sure if the Tucker interview with Robert Kennedy Jr was posted anywhere, but this was great. The beginning is rough because the audio is bad, but just stay with it.

On this, I should add that the mainstream think he's a conspiracy nut. I don't have the expertise to know what he's right about and what he's wrong about. but I still enjoyed the interview.
Old 11-25-2021, 02:04 PM   #40
davew

it is not just the verdict, it was a televised trial that showed how much the lying media (and some democrat 'leaders') politicized their lies and continue to do so. Anyone showing this is 'evil right winger'.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2021, 11:56 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

It's a shame what happened to RFK Jr's vocal cords...not sure what his condition is, but he's had it for a while now.

He needs to be heard. If only for the weight America still puts behind his last name. Too bad it's difficult to listen to him at times.