Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:08 PM   #4651
mikesal57
Veteran

Ok Guys...

It's OK to post results and all the positive stuff with this program.....
But when people start saying they been waiting 2 months for it to arrive and there's no customer support

You have been warned!!!

Last edited by mikesal57; 01-06-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:04 PM   #4652
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Ok Guys...

It's OK to post results and all the positive stuff with this program.....
But when people start saying they been waiting 2 months for it to arrive and there's no customer support

You have been warned!!!
I agree, there's a problem afoot if people are buying and not getting (if that indeed is happening).

But to start conjuring up all sorts of scenarios as to WHY this might be happening is irresponsible.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:16 PM   #4653
punteray

BEST 5

How do you scratch horses and have it reflect when using "consensus"?

Ray Scalise
Old 01-07-2018, 12:51 PM   #4654
oughtoh

When you have the races up double click a race. Then double click the number of the horse to the left of the races. You need to do this for every race. Make sure check the right horse. If you make a mistake you need to close program and reopen and start over. Once you close program the scratches go away. Yes it does change things.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #4655
stuball

scr

be careful when scratching horses if there are 1 and 1a etc you have to scr by pp

stuball
Old 01-07-2018, 06:02 PM   #4656
ldiatone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I agree, there's a problem afoot if people are buying and not getting (if that indeed is happening).

But to start conjuring up all sorts of scenarios as to WHY this might be happening is irresponsible.
greg is not responding on face book. even a friend(or relative) is trying to find him. and he is not responding on twitter also. i follow him there. no posts on instagram either.

and now in Lancaster, CA.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:03 PM   #4657
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiatone View Post
greg is not responding on face book. even a friend(or relative) is trying to find him. and he is not responding on twitter also. i follow him there. no posts on instagram either.
When was last time he did anything on his accounts?

The last time here was 10-18...just trying to figure if it was an abrupt stop or if he did anything after that date

Last edited by mikesal57; 01-07-2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:23 PM   #4658
Floyd

Scratches are the biggest annoyance, actually the only annoyance, in these programs. If you mess up, you've got to reload and scratch from, well, scratch. Still, totally worth it. Tampa Bay has been worthy of our time & money this weekend, fyi.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:24 PM   #4659
thaskalos

PA-Mike can easily put our worries at ease by telling us if Greg is current on his "Authorized Advertiser" payments. If he is still paying his advertising fees...then nothing of a "serious" nature has happened to him.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:37 PM   #4660
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
PA-Mike can easily put our worries at ease by telling us if Greg is current on his "Authorized Advertiser" payments. If he is still paying his advertising fees...then nothing of a "serious" nature has happened to him.
That wouldn't work well, since we had a 6 month agreement I believe, that just ran out.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:10 PM   #4661
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Scratches are the biggest annoyance...
100% in agreement.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:57 PM   #4662
oughtoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Scratches are the biggest annoyance, actually the only annoyance, in these programs. If you mess up, you've got to reload and scratch from, well, scratch. Still, totally worth it. Tampa Bay has been worthy of our time & money this weekend, fyi.
Is this the first time you have played Tampa? Haven't ever tried it there. Trying to find one more good track besides DD and SA is not one of them.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:04 PM   #4663
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

well....

Perhaps as someone who pushed hard to put out so many versions of his product and pushed the product endlessly on this site he may have become burnt out / frustrated and needed a break......sometimes you have to give it a rest he may have hit the proverbial wall. I mean he put everything into the products and would get emotional at times...... it is likely he took a break from the game.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:25 PM   #4664
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racey View Post
Perhaps as someone who pushed hard to put out so many versions of his product and pushed the product endlessly on this site he may have become burnt out / frustrated and needed a break......sometimes you have to give it a rest he may have hit the proverbial wall. I mean he put everything into the products and would get emotional at times...... it is likely he took a break from the game.
Or...maybe he uncovered some "hidden truths" during his copious horseracing research...and he is now heading a betting syndicate out in Hong Kong, or Australia.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:37 PM   #4665
Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Is this the first time you have played Tampa? Haven't ever tried it there. Trying to find one more good track besides DD and SA is not one of them.
No, I've been playing Tampa from the start. I've not been doing well on the maidens, but carefully crafted pick 3s have been profitable for me. I've just this week been handicapping with my daughter, who's new to the game, and she's got some insights that I've overlooked. It's amazing what you can discover when you try to teach this stuff to somebody new. "Huh." She'll say, " if that's a factor it would seem like this would be important. " and, by golly, she's right. Beginner's luck, or a fresh insight? Doesn't matter, we're making money, and, of course, having fun, which is more to the point.
Closed Thread