Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-05-2021, 10:57 AM   #1
proximity

zodiac probably didn't kill cheri jo bates....

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/zodi...6.html#p170813

don't know if anyone here follows this case but they've now determined that a troubled teen wrote the three handwritten letters in the cheri jo bates case (riverside) and NOT the zodiac killer!

so cheri jo bates moves from definite zodiac victim to possible zodiac victim status....
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2021, 11:33 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

I knew exactly who that was when I saw her name. I drove past where she died thousands of times. It was on my route to the freeway when I lived in the Riverside city limits. Even though he was mostly operating in NoCal the Zodiac got lots of coverage in the newspapers and TV news in SoCal where I lived at the time growing up going to elementary school. I watched quite a few documentaries and read everything I could about the case on the internet.

It is pretty obvious someone like him would have never voluntarily stopped killing or taunting police. He had to have died in the late 70's, or incarcerated for an unrelated crime and never confessed.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply