Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: Have you been vaccinated against Covid-19?
Poll Options
Have you been vaccinated against Covid-19?

Old 08-13-2021, 11:25 AM   #1
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Have you been vaccinated against Covid-19?

I saw an old poll from December that asked who was planning on getting the Covid vaccine. Now that all adults have had plenty of time to receive one if they choose, seems like it might be an interesting poll to revisit, especially since the dialogue here is dominated by anti-vaxxers and under-miners.

Are the big mouths truly representative of the forum population? Let's find out
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2021, 11:29 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

"dominated by anti-vaxxers" = 1 person (boxcar)

You're hilarious...but not all that interesting
Old 08-13-2021, 11:32 AM   #3
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Seems that person is doing a pretty good job of dominating

And what would you call Randall? ?
Old 08-13-2021, 11:36 AM   #4
classhandicapper

Quote:
"dominated by anti-vaxxers" = 1 person (boxcar
Notice how saying you had reservations about getting a new vaccine or that you understand why people are not fully trusting of government and drug companies turns you into an anti-vax crazy. It part of the same pattern we see in politics where no one is capable of seeing grey. If I say I agreed with a few of Trump’s policies and prefer them to what Biden is doing, that means I’m a MAGA fascist racist sexist homophobic Nazi.
Old 08-13-2021, 11:38 AM   #5
Inner Dirt

I got two shots earlier than most, because of pre existing conditions putting me at high risk. Not really concerned about possible long term effects as my family tree and heart problems won't have me living to a ripe old age anyway.

I got two Moderna jabs, first was nothing, second made be drag ass on and off for almost a month like I had the flu.

I believe getting vaccinated or not should be a personal choice.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 08-13-2021 at 11:40 AM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2021, 11:50 AM   #6
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I got two Moderna jabs, first was nothing, second made be drag ass on and off for almost a month like I had the flu.
My second Moderna made my head spin overnight after receiving the shot in the morning, but then I had no effects from then on other than the achy arm.
Old 08-13-2021, 12:08 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:

You're hilarious...but not all that interesting
And I'm not even an anti-vaxxer! I'm more anti-drugs in general and prefer natural/holistic remedies to illnesses.

Secondly, another a huge reason I'm currently "hesitant" is because the preponderance of evidence suggests that the U.S. government and public health officials have been acting in bad faith all these many months, as evidenced by their lies, contradictions, equivocations, goal-posts moving and back-trackings. These behaviors simply do not inspire confidence in these authorities.

Thirdly, and just as importantly, as number 2 above (#1 being least important since it's a personal preference) is that there is no evidence that covid even exists! Therefore, if SARS-COV2-, in fact,doesn't exist, then the vaxxes cannot be for covid; and if not for covid, then what precisely are these experimental drugs for?

As a reminder, several months ago I posted articles about how a doctor of virology out in California who received thousands of positive "covid" samples from around the state was not able to find any distinctive markers that would identify the virus as being of the SARS-COV2 family. This same doctor then sent those samples to various medical universities in the state for their study and they were also unable to find any distinctive covid markers.

As a last recourse, therefore, this virologist contacted the CDC to ask them to send him a a positive covid sample, and the CDC declined by telling him that they didn't have any! So...to the best of my knowledge, to this very day, no one has been able produce an actual covid sample. In fact, ironically, just today I read this story about a Canadian citizen who won a court case precisely because the Canadians also couldn't come up with an actual covid sample!

Freedom Fighter Court VICTORY! Ends Masking, Shots, Quarantine in Alberta!

https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2021/0...ry-ends-covid/

The date on this story is 8/4 which is several months later than my original story about the virologist, so it certainly appears that no one has been able to produce any material proof of covid! And I strongly suspect, none will ever be forthcoming!
Old 08-13-2021, 12:31 PM   #8
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
My second Moderna made my head spin overnight after receiving the shot in the morning, but then I had no effects from then on other than the achy arm.
The manufactured spike proteins will do that to you when they enter your brain.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2021, 12:48 PM   #9
wisconsin

Didn't want to, but I knew I had to in order to see 2 of my grandkids. My 2nd youngest and my daughter-in-law are super liberals and I had really not seen those kids in over a year. Well worth it despite my feelings about it.
Old 08-13-2021, 12:49 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And I'm not even an anti-vaxxer! I'm more anti-drugs in general and prefer natural/holistic remedies to illnesses.

Secondly, another a huge reason I'm currently "hesitant" is because the preponderance of evidence suggests that the U.S. government and public health officials have been acting in bad faith all these many months, as evidenced by their lies, contradictions, equivocations, goal-posts moving and back-trackings. These behaviors simply do not inspire confidence in these authorities.

Thirdly, and just as importantly, as number 2 above (#1 being least important since it's a personal preference) is that there is no evidence that covid even exists! Therefore, if SARS-COV2-, in fact,doesn't exist, then the vaxxes cannot be for covid; and if not for covid, then what precisely are these experimental drugs for?

As a reminder, several months ago I posted articles about how a doctor of virology out in California who received thousands of positive "covid" samples from around the state was not able to find any distinctive markers that would identify the virus as being of the SARS-COV2 family. This same doctor then sent those samples to various medical universities in the state for their study and they were also unable to find any distinctive covid markers.

As a last recourse, therefore, this virologist contacted the CDC to ask them to send him a a positive covid sample, and the CDC declined by telling him that they didn't have any! So...to the best of my knowledge, to this very day, no one has been able produce an actual covid sample. In fact, ironically, just today I read this story about a Canadian citizen who won a court case precisely because the Canadians also couldn't come up with an actual covid sample!

Freedom Fighter Court VICTORY! Ends Masking, Shots, Quarantine in Alberta!

https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2021/0...ry-ends-covid/

The date on this story is 8/4 which is several months later than my original story about the virologist, so it certainly appears that no one has been able to produce any material proof of covid! And I strongly suspect, none will ever be forthcoming!
It is completely false to say Covid-19 does not exist and false to assert that the virus has never been isolated.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9847920299

As the above proves, the virus was first isolated on Jan 7, 2020 in the Wuhan laboratory. It was first isolated by the CDC on January 20, 2020.

Here is an even better article on isolation of the Covid 19 virus and why the virus deniers are full of it.
https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/

Here’s another one in even more detail citing four more examples of isolating in Korea, Italy, Canada and wherever Odense is located. There is a lot of technical detail in some of the links in this article. 46zilzal will probably understand it. I do not.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2LS27P

But, basically all of this proves that once again you don’t know what you are talking about.
Old 08-13-2021, 12:58 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
It is completely false to say Covid-19 does not exist and false to assert that the virus has never been isolated.

As the above proves, the virus was first isolated on Jan 7, 2020 in the Wuhan laboratory. It was first isolated by the CDC on January 20, 2020.

Here is an even better article on isolation of the Covid 19 virus and why the virus deniers are full of it.

Here’s another one in even more detail citing four more examples of isolating in Korea, Italy, Canada and wherever Odense is located. There is a lot of technical detail in some of the links in this article. 46zilzal will probably understand it. I do not.

But, basically all of this proves that once again you don’t know what you are talking about.
Whatever it was they "isolated" it was not SARS-COV2! That's the point! Covid has very distinct markers which identifies it as such, and no has seen those markers in any "positive" samples!

Why didn't the Alberta Health Authorities simply present the material evidence to prove that covid actually exists? Why didn't the CDC, months earlier, present the hardcore evidence to the virologist out in CA when he requested it?
Old 08-13-2021, 01:14 PM   #12
tbwinner

You're missing a third option. I do not disclose my personal medical information to anyone.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2021, 01:16 PM   #13
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Here lies the problem. Who knows if the articles you quoted are true? In fact, who know if the articles quoted by boxcar are true. As long as there has been a Media, people have been lied to. The Government (President Trump's and President Biden's) have clearly been Guilty of being less than honest with the Citizens of this Country during this Pandemic. They have been incompetent at best, and borderline evil at worst. This is undeniable. If you want to trust them...that is your absolute right. A lot of people, though, realize that the cast of Government Jackals currently in charge (BOTH sides of the damned aisle) couldn't give a shit less about anybody's well-being but their own. They couldn't begin to solve a problem...even if they actually wanted to. It is against their own precious best interest. We are where we are with this Pandemic because of what the Government has done up to now. The fact that the Government has been so inept for the last year and a half...with no accountability whatsoever...yet INSISTS that EVERYBODY trust them in regards to everything...is unsettling to many. What in the Hell have they done in the last year and a half to merit anybody's trust???

As I said...trusting them is your absolute right. If you think people are going to just stop distrusting what is going on...well, you're just WAY off.
Old 08-13-2021, 02:01 PM   #14
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
You're missing a third option. I do not disclose my personal medical information to anyone.
Uhh so you want an option for not participating? Here, try this: DON'T PARTICIPATE
Old 08-13-2021, 02:33 PM   #15
MargieRose

A third category is needed:

"No, I am not interested in receiving the vaccine...because I have acquired NATURAL IMMUNITY/ANTIBODIES from having had the virus."

Since testing is available for China-virus antibodies, a 'positive antibody' card should suffice, as well, for those public places, businesses, etc. requiring 'vaccine' cards to enter. I might be happy to comply with that.

On second thought, maybe JUST antibody cards should suffice. Does anyone really need to know how the antibodies were acquired?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply