Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-28-2022, 01:29 PM   #1
boxcar

Social Media Teaches Science to Science-Denying Trans Woman

Social media offers science lesson after transgender woman tweets about first 'period': 'I have literally never felt pain like this'

Social media user iamdeeluu raised eyebrows on Sunday after tweeting about what she described as her very first menstrual cycle.

The user, however, is a transgender woman — a biological male — and does not have a uterus, which is instrumental in completing a menstrual cycle.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/social...reaking%20News

"Instrumental", you say? Ya think?

This Tranny has to be dumber than Biden, Harris and Psaki-to-me all put together to believe she was having a period. I'd toss Jackson in there too, but she'd probably cop out and say she's not a biology expert, and therefore in no position to opine.
Old 03-28-2022, 01:37 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

If the medical establishment were honest with itself, it would begin treating this for what it is in many cases

but that's impossible now given our collective descent into total madness as a culture
Old 03-28-2022, 01:58 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If the medical establishment were honest with itself, it would begin treating this for what it is in many cases

but that's impossible now given our collective descent into total madness as a culture
The "medical establishment" is at the beck and call of the political establishment. Science is whatever the political establishment says it is, and doctors who disagree get cancelled.
Old 03-28-2022, 07:38 PM   #4
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The user, however, is a transgender woman — a biological male — and does not have a uterus, which is instrumental in completing a menstrual cycle.
Not necessarily. Of course I'm not a doctor but I understand that this sort of operation is accompanied by hormone injections. That might cause the pain.
Old 03-28-2022, 08:00 PM   #5
vegasone

In the brain
vegasone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2022, 08:04 PM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Not necessarily. Of course I'm not a doctor but I understand that this sort of operation is accompanied by hormone injections. That might cause the pain.
So, these hormone jabs magically give this tranny a uterus?
Old 03-28-2022, 08:05 PM   #7
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasone View Post
In the brain
That's another possibility.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:56 PM   #8
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Ya know, an unasked question, it seems to me, is who are the doctors or surgeons or endocrinologists or whatever that are engaging in this kind of medical misbehavior? Who is curious enough to do the research, the testing, the interpreting results, for the benefit of whom? It's easy to say 'follow the money' and I suppose some are willing to pay big bucks to make their dreams come true; but who are the medical students or practitioners who are drawn to this kind of thing; who are the licensing boards and peer reviewers and anyone else at that level that can shrug and think, "well, go for it, if that's what you want to be your rice bowl." I'm not saying it should be outlawed by legislation. I'm thinking there should be enough doctors with some rational common sense to say, this is not Medicine, it's quackery.

And I'm not talking about the psychiatrists. That's a whole 'nother ballgame.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2022, 09:04 AM   #9
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Ya know, an unasked question, it seems to me, is who are the doctors or surgeons or endocrinologists or whatever that are engaging in this kind of medical misbehavior? Who is curious enough to do the research, the testing, the interpreting results, for the benefit of whom? It's easy to say 'follow the money' and I suppose some are willing to pay big bucks to make their dreams come true; but who are the medical students or practitioners who are drawn to this kind of thing; who are the licensing boards and peer reviewers and anyone else at that level that can shrug and think, "well, go for it, if that's what you want to be your rice bowl." I'm not saying it should be outlawed by legislation. I'm thinking there should be enough doctors with some rational common sense to say, this is not Medicine, it's quackery.

And I'm not talking about the psychiatrists. That's a whole 'nother ballgame.
"The psychiatrists" might actually be a breath of fresh air to this insanity. They would not only have the opportunity to examine the dream chasers but the white coat quacks who believe they are doing their patients a service.
Old 03-29-2022, 05:55 PM   #10
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
So, these hormone jabs magically give this tranny a uterus?
A uterus is required for the passage of menstrual blood. This woman reported only pain. Is a uterus necessary for pain? I don't think so.
Old 03-29-2022, 06:39 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
A uterus is required for the passage of menstrual blood. This woman reported only pain. Is a uterus necessary for pain? I don't think so.
Maybe you should read the tweet again

Quote:
Ok I’m a trans woman who’s experiencing her first period cramps and WHAT THE FUCK?????
Let's break this down, since I know you are a very LITERAL and EXACT person when using your words:

1) This trans woman has just written she's experiencing her "FIRST PERIOD CRAMPS"

2) From the Mayo Clinic website: "During your menstrual period, your uterus contracts to help expel its lining. Hormonelike substances (prostaglandins) involved in pain and inflammation trigger the uterine muscle contractions." https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20374938

Thus, it would appear that science is telling us that "period cramps" can only occur if one is in possession of a UTERUS (which this trans woman does not have, obviously).

So what was your question again, Mr. Literal?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-29-2022 at 06:40 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2022, 08:19 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
PA beat me to the punch and I can't really improve upon his reply. Ball is in your court, Mr. Scientist. You need to explain to us how this poor delusional tranny experienced her first period cramps.
Old 03-29-2022, 08:39 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Wait a minute, I thought transgender just meant cross dresser and a transsexual was one that had altered body parts.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2022, 09:31 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

"SHE" said they were menstral cramps.
No one with any actual knowledge said that.

The pain may be coming from other sources......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pecker.jpg (82.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Tom; 03-29-2022 at 09:33 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2022, 09:41 PM   #15
Steve 'StatMan'
Traded By Cubs

Perforated colon? Blood in her(hah!) stool?
Steve 'StatMan' is offline   Reply With Quote Reply