Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-24-2018, 08:28 PM   #61
letswastemoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
The people in Iraq don't want a democracy. They want a theocracy with their branch of Islam in charge.
I believe this too. We are wasting our time over there.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2018, 09:10 PM   #62
classhandicapper

Quote:
Bolton was one of the biggest war hawks in the Bush administration and a strong advocate of invading Iraq. He was one of the most vocal about Iraq WMDs. How did that little pleasure work out?
Yeah, that's my problem with him. He's another war mongering neocon that think it's his moral obligation to impose his values on everyone else and that if the only method to get the people to go along is lying, stealing, cheating etc... then you have to do it because the ends justify the means. In others words, imo, he's a dangerous person.

You know I have very little problem with the rest of what Trump is doing, but you cans see here that when I think he's clearly making a mistake, I have no problem saying so.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:17 PM   #63
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Yeah, that's my problem with him. He's another war mongering neocon that think it's his moral obligation to impose his values on everyone else and that if the only method to get the people to go along is lying, stealing, cheating etc... then you have to do it because the ends justify the means. In others words, imo, he's a dangerous person.

You know I have very little problem with the rest of what Trump is doing, but you cans see here that when I think he's clearly making a mistake, I have no problem saying so.
Bolton will have advisory input. If anyone thinks his input will override Mattis in the final decision making than they are on hard drugs.

Just let the grownups handle this.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2018, 09:23 PM   #64
Clocker

Quote:
Bolton was an adviser to Bush in 2002 when we pulled out of a nuke agreement with North Korea.

Quote:
Bolton was undersecretary of state for arms control and international security when President George W. Bush’s administration made the fateful decision in 2002 to kill the 1994 Agreed Framework with North Korea. The Bill Clinton-era accord froze North Korea’s plutonium program under effective verification. But when it was discovered that Pyongyang was pursuing a separate uranium enrichment program with the help of Pakistan, a key decision had to be made: re-engage in diplomacy to expand the agreement to prohibit uranium enrichment or tear it up, isolate a member of the “Axis of Evil,” and push for regime change. Bush, guided in part by Bolton, chose the latter approach. And once the Agreed Framework collapsed, North Korea took the secured plutonium under its control and built about half a dozen additional nuclear weapons, testing its first in 2006.

Bolton penned an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal just last month titled “The Legal Case for Striking North Korea First.” Recalling the Bush administration’s flawed analysis in the run-up to the Iraq War, Bolton argued that “the threat is imminent” and that the United States has every right to take launch a preventive war before it is too late.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/23/...curity-threat/
Old 03-24-2018, 09:23 PM   #65
fast4522

Quote:
You think that a chickenhawk like Bolton can give the president better advise about war than someone with military experience like Mattis?

Remember, Bolton was the guy advising Bush to attack Saddam because of his huge stash of WMDs.
Look no one is going to make you think different on anything. Facts do not change, one very simple fact is Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti was determined to bring back a caliphate and rule all those crazy maggots. You give ambassador Bolton way too much credit for his bit part. The Bilderburg group wanted Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi dead and Obama made it so. George Walker Bush was equally culpable serving the Bilderburg group as Obama was. I tell you what, if the Bilderburg Group wants someone dead it is a sure bet President Donald J Trump will exact huge moneys from them first. This I know sounds loonie to you, but get this. There is nothing that you can do to stop it or make any change. Across the globe those who depend on these United States for protection will have to pay up considerable more moneys period. You might not like the tariffs or having for everyone to negotiate with our President but that is the way that it is. Bolton will be the next NSA regardless of what some here might want, so be real.

Last edited by fast4522; 03-24-2018 at 09:26 PM.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2018, 09:54 PM   #66
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The Bilderburg group wanted Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi dead and Obama made it so. George Walker Bush was equally culpable serving the Bilderburg group as Obama was. I tell you what, if the Bilderburg Group wants someone dead it is a sure bet President Donald J Trump will exact huge moneys from them first.
Do you have any proof that the Bilderbergs were behind those things? A lot of people think it was the Trilateral Commission, but I don't see much proof of that either.

I think that the Illuminati are behind it, and they are ready to make their big move. I have heard that Bolton is a member of the Illuminati, and his role is to take out rouge states like Iraq, Iran, and North Korea that stand in the way of the New World Order. But don't go spreading that around.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:03 PM   #67
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Clocker, Clocker, Clocker.......everyone knows it is the RUSSIANS!
Old 03-24-2018, 10:08 PM   #68
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Clocker, Clocker, Clocker.......everyone knows it is the RUSSIANS!
Putin and his elk are Illuminati. I'd tell you how I know this, but they would poison me too.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:14 PM   #69
incoming

Quote:

The war in Iraq had very little to do with WMDs are democracy these were the agendas that the Bush administration pulled out of their agenda bags. I wish the Bush administration would have been more transparent about the real reasons.....OIL and shipping lanes. The left and the MSM had been bashing "big oil" for decades, the Bush administration chose to use the less controversial reasons to fight the war.

Saddam Hussein had already shown his intentions with the invasion of Kuwait and leaving most of their oil industry in flames has he retreated. I guess now would be a good time to remind MSM and the left that OIL is one of the LIFEBLOODS that holds civilization together. I am thankful that our future has an abundance of this asset. A asset we had to fight the New Democrat Party and MSM tooth and nail to get.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2018, 10:15 PM   #70
fast4522

Quote:
Do you have any proof that the Bilderbergs were behind those things? A lot of people think it was the Trilateral Commission, but I don't see much proof of that either.

I think that the Illuminati are behind it, and they are ready to make their big move. I have heard that Bolton is a member of the Illuminati, and his role is to take out rouge states like Iraq, Iran, and North Korea that stand in the way of the New World Order. But don't go spreading that around.

You left out The Council on Foreign Relations, closer to who Bolton would be a messenger from. Seriously I think President Trump is his own man and the team has to align with him or be next at the revolving door.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2018, 10:16 PM   #71
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If Bolton were a DEM being hired by Obama, but had spent the last 10 years on MSNBC, he would have been referred to as "FMR UN AMBSSDR"
It took 28 blurbs to mention Obama. Goes to show that we can't have a thread without throwing a shitbomb at Obama, one of the Clintons or all of them.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2018, 10:31 PM   #72
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Some people are just shit magnets.

If we had a little less duplicity from the lefties here, there would no need to counter them with reality.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:49 PM   #73
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Some people are just shit magnets.

If we had a little less duplicity from the lefties here, there would no need to counter them with reality.
If they aren't part of the solution, then they are part of the problem.
Old 03-25-2018, 11:46 AM   #74
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

There is no solution, just bigger problems.
As long as this government continues to exist, there is no solution to anything. Just more swamp water.
Old 03-25-2018, 02:01 PM   #75
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Which will be just about the time that all the tell-all books written by top people who quit or were fired by Trump will be coming out.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply