Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-18-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

McCabe alleges Comey perjured himself

during Comey's testimony before the Senate committee on May 3, 2017. To jog memories Comey testified under oath that nobody was authorized, by him, to be an anonymous source to the media about the investigations.

As I pointed out earlier McCabe has some interesting points in his statement, that are not helpful to others.

McCabe clearly states in his statement on his firing, "As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week."

So who is lying Comey, under oath, or MCcabe in his statement saying that the Director, Comey, knew about McCabe's interaction with the press?

If Comey is smart he better distance himself from McCabe and make the case McCabe was acting in a rogue manner contrary to the policies of the FBI.

Now, it becomes very interesting will see who turns on who and how far up this matter will go up the food chain, due to people trying to save themselves. We already know McCabe, fired the first shot, throwing Comey under the bus by McCabes written statement contradicting Comey's sworn testimony.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 03-18-2018 at 04:10 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2018, 04:09 PM   #2
davew

is lying to congress perjury if nothing can be done about it? ask Eric Holder and how he was punished ...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2018, 04:11 PM   #3
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
is lying to congress perjury if nothing can be done about it? ask Eric Holder and how he was punished ...
Lying under oath is perjury. Lying to Congress even not under oath can mean jail time. https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/polit...ess/index.html

The difference this time Obama's cronies are not in charge of the DOJ, as they were with Holder.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 03-18-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:06 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

McCabe is a 5 pound bag......and he is holding 10 pounds of.....
Old 03-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #5
chadk66

It'll be interesting to see what rats turn on what rats.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2018, 07:16 AM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
It'll be interesting to see what rats turn on what rats.
Exactly! Who will start cannibalizing who first? McCabe is in the lead, thus far.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #7
woodtoo

Head of Counter-intelligence and Peter Strzok's boss "Bill Priestap" is noticeable by his sheer absence in all of this. He is the guy who knows everything about everyone, if hes talking people are shaking in their boots. And I believe he is and he is the key.

Last edited by woodtoo; 03-19-2018 at 08:48 AM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #8
chadk66

the more nervous they get the better this is going to get. I just love this implosion. this kind of entertainment usually costs huge money.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2018, 08:25 PM   #9
woodtoo

Bigly implosion coming in a month. POTUS hires Joe DeGenova to lead team.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2018, 12:40 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
during Comey's testimony before the Senate committee on May 3, 2017. To jog memories Comey testified under oath that nobody was authorized, by him, to be an anonymous source to the media about the investigations.

As I pointed out earlier McCabe has some interesting points in his statement, that are not helpful to others.

McCabe clearly states in his statement on his firing, "As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week."

So who is lying Comey, under oath, or MCcabe in his statement saying that the Director, Comey, knew about McCabe's interaction with the press?

If Comey is smart he better distance himself from McCabe and make the case McCabe was acting in a rogue manner contrary to the policies of the FBI.

Now, it becomes very interesting will see who turns on who and how far up this matter will go up the food chain, due to people trying to save themselves. We already know McCabe, fired the first shot, throwing Comey under the bus by McCabes written statement contradicting Comey's sworn testimony.
I will take your word that Comey said in his testimony before Congress that nobody was authorized by him to be an anonymous source. The thing is, McCabe never said he was an anonymous source. He was an authorized source who spoke on the record.

An anonymous source is anonymous because the person is speaking without the permission of his superiors. McCabe had that permission; he spoke on the record, or he supervised others who spoke on the record.

"Anonymous" is a pretty long word. Hard to believe that you did not notice it or realize its significance.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Refresh my memory about when Eric Holder lied to Congress.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:06 PM   #12
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I will take your word that Comey said in his testimony before Congress that nobody was authorized by him to be an anonymous source. The thing is, McCabe never said he was an anonymous source. He was an authorized source who spoke on the record.

An anonymous source is anonymous because the person is speaking without the permission of his superiors. McCabe had that permission; he spoke on the record, or he supervised others who spoke on the record.

"Anonymous" is a pretty long word. Hard to believe that you did not notice it or realize its significance.
I noticed the word. Why don't you give us the leaks of information, given to the media in which he asked for attribution, you know on the record.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:06 PM   #13
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Refresh my memory about when Eric Holder lied to Congress.
Ummmmmmmm...

Fast and Furious

The Black Panther voter intimidation case

Surely there is more.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #14
Clocker

Here's one he admitted to:

Quote:
In May Holder testified before Congress — under oath — that he had learned about the gun-running scheme only “in the last few weeks.” But last week, he changed his story after it became well known via the Justice Department’s own documents that his claim was completely false.

“In my testimony before the House committee, I did say ‘a few weeks.’ I probably could have said ‘a couple of months,’” Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee on November 8. “I don’t think that what I said in terms of using the term ‘a few weeks’ was inaccurate, based on what happened.”

As it turns out, however, Holder is still not telling the truth. And the evidence that shows it was still available on the Department of Justice’s own website by November 14.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...uses-to-resign
Old 03-20-2018, 01:32 PM   #15
chrisl

The Q's is where is Bill Priestap.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: