Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-26-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,580
Twitter censorship. It can't get much worse

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 07:50 AM   #2
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,580
Parler is growing fast but not ready for primetime IMO


https://parler.com/auth/access

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 11-26-2020 at 07:51 AM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 07:54 AM   #3
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,580

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 09:24 AM   #4
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 12,298
Hey conservatives, stop lying and you wonít be censored. Stop making false and irresponsible claims and you wonít be censored.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 09:32 AM   #5
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Its almost like these pro-business conservatives don't like private businesses making their own decisions.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 10:50 AM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 46,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Its almost like these pro-business conservatives don't like private businesses making their own decisions.
That it is the most ignorant and purposefully intellectually dishonest post Iíve seen in a while.

You know itís much more of an issue than that.
__________________
This is the way........
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 02:19 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
That it is the most ignorant and purposefully intellectually dishonest post Iíve seen in a while.

You know itís much more of an issue than that.
No he doesn't.

He's fully cucked.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 02:20 PM   #8
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Hey conservatives, stop lying and you wonít be censored. Stop making false and irresponsible claims and you wonít be censored.
You Liberal's lies so much you would no know what the truth sounds like.

Hey just because you don't like the content does not make it a lie... and who the hell elected Twits... ect. as arbiters of Truth. Hell for the last four years they have been the ministry of misinformation.

They nor you know what is truthful.. But you'll back dishonest actions if it benefits your agendas.

Beyond that we have that little amendment number 1 that protects free speach.

Boy what an asswhole you are.... that is a truthful claim born out by facts one being quoted above.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 02:30 PM   #9
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,580
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 02:31 PM   #10
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,000
of course it could get worse. They could contact facebook, instagram, paypal, banks, others to have them close the associated accounts as well.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 02:35 PM   #11
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
You Liberal's lies so much you would no know what the truth sounds like.

Hey just because you don't like the content does not make it a lie... and who the hell elected Twits... ect. as arbiters of Truth. Hell for the last four years they have been the ministry of misinformation.

They nor you know what is truthful.. But you'll back dishonest actions if it benefits your agendas.

Beyond that we have that little amendment number 1 that protects free speach.

Boy what an asswhole you are.... that is a truthful claim born out by facts one being quoted above.
Youíre so angry
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 02:45 PM   #12
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Youíre so angry
Not angery at all... just stating the obvious truths.

Hey don't choke on your turkey... people are forbidden to be within six feet of others by Governor's orders cause you could die.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 02:56 PM   #13
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Not angery at all... just stating the obvious truths.

Hey don't choke on your turkey... people are forbidden to be within six feet of others by Governor's orders cause you could die.
Are you mad because you spell like someone who didnít graduate high school?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 03:18 PM   #14
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
That it is the most ignorant and purposefully intellectually dishonest post I’ve seen in a while.

You know it’s much more of an issue than that.
Yes... you're so oppressed.

Twitter can join the pile of other failures like Nike, Harley Davidson, and Amazon.

elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 03:20 PM   #15
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post

Ahh yes Parler the totally legit service that wants your phone number and a copy of your ID...

I need to find a way myself to grift off the alt-right... I'm obviously missing out.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.