Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-28-2020, 08:01 PM   #76
thaskalos
Loitering with intent
 
thaskalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 25,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Best part of a thread about twitter censorship is the thread starter posts tweets all day long.

Is it me?
Don't piss him off...because he'll keep reminding us again of all the Twitter followers that he has.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 08:09 PM   #77
snappit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
So, how is Joe Biden any different?
Ah, the old 'what about'?, is that the only defense you can make of Trump. I don't know enough about Biden and I'm sure he has his bad points too, just like every other President/politician has but, no one has set the bar as low as Trump when it comes to lack of dignity and self obsession. No matter how bad previous presidents have been none of them have caused the level of embarrassment and disrespect from all round the world to his office and the USA. Although expected, his present behaviour where he can't even bow out in a dignified manner says it all.

This is dignity in defeat.

snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 08:10 PM   #78
snappit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Who cares about Trump?
Seems a lot of people on here are obsessive members of his cult.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 08:32 PM   #79
MONEY
Registered User
 
MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston Tx.
Posts: 3,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
Ah, the old 'what about'?, is that the only defense you can make of Trump. I don't know enough about Biden and I'm sure he has his bad points too, just like every other President/politician has but, no one has set the bar as low as Trump when it comes to lack of dignity and self obsession. No matter how bad previous presidents have been none of them have caused the level of embarrassment and disrespect from all round the world to his office and the USA. Although expected, his present behaviour where he can't even bow out in a dignified manner says it all.

This is dignity in defeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgqRKYapU8
You're the one that assigned Trump a bunch of labels and now you say that you don't know much about Biden. Look him up matches every label designated to Trump.

I am not embarrassed by what Trump did.
He got peace treaties in the Middle East that everyone thought would be impossible.
Most importantly he made us energy independent.

Biden wants to make us dependent on Arab oil and Chinese steel again.
That will make us less secure and once again American money will be used to fund our enemies actions against us.
__________________
Laboratory rats are susceptible to drug addiction, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 08:58 PM   #80
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 46,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
Seems a lot of people on here are obsessive members of his cult.
You donít get it. Nobody is in love with Trump. They would vote for Benny Hill over a Democrat/Leftist.

We learned from the Dems when they elected the empty suit named Obama
__________________
This is the way........
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 09:15 PM   #81
thaskalos
Loitering with intent
 
thaskalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 25,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You donít get it. Nobody is in love with Trump. They would vote for Benny Hill over a Democrat/Leftist.

We learned from the Dems when they elected the empty suit named Obama
Obama was elected because the Republican nominee was John McCain...who, as it turned out, was despised even by the Republicans. And Obama was reelected because the next Republican nominee was Mitt Romney...whom even the Republicans labeled as the "most despicable Neo-Con in recent memory".

By comparison, the "empty suit" was a reasonable choice...IMO.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 09:44 PM   #82
thaskalos
Loitering with intent
 
thaskalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 25,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You donít get it. Nobody is in love with Trump.
You must have missed MargieRose's posts here over the last 4 years. According to her...Trump can do no wrong.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:33 PM   #83
myohmyjustify
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You must have missed MargieRose's posts here over the last 4 years. According to her...Trump can do no wrong.
Well, it sounds like you do know what President Trump has done wrong in the past 4 years.

What was it, thaskalos?
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:34 PM   #84
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You must have missed MargieRose's posts here over the last 4 years. According to her...Trump can do no wrong.
Nobody loves him but he's never criticized even when he completely abandons conservative principles...

I remember when Obama was going to spend us into the ground... then Trump took office and Ralph decided the debt wasn't important anymore.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:35 PM   #85
myohmyjustify
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
Ah, the old 'what about'?, is that the only defense you can make of Trump. I don't know enough about Biden and I'm sure he has his bad points too, just like every other President/politician has but, no one has set the bar as low as Trump when it comes to lack of dignity and self obsession. No matter how bad previous presidents have been none of them have caused the level of embarrassment and disrespect from all round the world to his office and the USA. Although expected, his present behaviour where he can't even bow out in a dignified manner says it all.

This is dignity in defeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgqRKYapU8
John McCain never wanted to BE president, he just wanted to be the GOP nominee and run for president. Same can be said for Bob Dole.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:45 PM   #86
thaskalos
Loitering with intent
 
thaskalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 25,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Nobody loves him but he's never criticized even when he completely abandons conservative principles...

I remember when Obama was going to spend us into the ground... then Trump took office and Ralph decided the debt wasn't important anymore.
The federal deficit only matters when a DEMOCRAT occupies the White House.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:56 PM   #87
mountainman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,810
I rarely scan twitter. And despise social media. But my off the cuff impression is if you don't have 5,000 followers, you are tweeting to yourself.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 11:41 PM   #88
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
The people who are duped are the ones who believe everything Briben or his acolytes say. They think the lying, racist, narcissistic, sex abuser cares about them when in reality he doesn't, he cares about no one but himself and uses those who listen to him for his own purposes.
ftfy
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 12:06 AM   #89
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Nobody loves him but he's never criticized even when he completely abandons conservative principles...

I remember when Obama was going to spend us into the ground... then Trump took office and Ralph decided the debt wasn't important anymore.
They canít admit they love him because they know how ridiculous it makes them look.

You got guys and Karenís on here who have posted non stop about the guy for four years who suddenly donít care about him.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 12:19 AM   #90
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
They canít admit they love him because they know how ridiculous it makes them look.

You got guys and Karenís on here who have posted non stop about the guy for four years who suddenly donít care about him.
Don't care about him but want states/courts to nullify elections in order for him to stay in power...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.