Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-28-2020, 06:58 AM   #61
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,582
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:45 AM   #62
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
That would be a first.

Your "disgust" is actually your ignorance. You're easily duped.
I show more compassion for the animals I kill on a regular basis than most here show for fellow human beings... that post was ****ing disgusting.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:57 AM   #63
tucker6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I show more compassion for the animals I kill on a regular basis than most here show for fellow human beings... that post was ****ing disgusting.
Such false “disgust”. You’re a caricature of the former poster with your screen name. You don’t even pretend you have actual beliefs that mirror real life. HCAP is completely misguided and doesn’t understand the material he posts but he believes in his ideology. You on the other hand believe in Ely.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 08:06 AM   #64
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Such false “disgust”. You’re a caricature of the former poster with your screen name. You don’t even pretend you have actual beliefs that mirror real life. HCAP is completely misguided and doesn’t understand the material he posts but he believes in his ideology. You on the other hand believe in Ely.
A man under restraint was killed via a knee to his neck over the course of 10+ minutes while calling out for his mother...

I can assure you there's nothing false about my disgust.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 09:14 AM   #65
tucker6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
A man under restraint was killed via a knee to his neck over the course of 10+ minutes while calling out for his mother...

I can assure you there's nothing false about my disgust.
Who cares about your disgust? I don't. That wasn't the point I was making smart guy. Let me write slower so you can understand better. My point is that news stories, no matter how well intended and accurate they are written, are inherently inaccurate. Unless you know all the facts, you are relying on the interpretation of others (reporters) who themselves have less than 100% of the facts. The George Floyd case is one of an innumerable amount of cases where the stories being written were not close to providing the full picture. Same goes for the Newsom dinner party in CA. Until we actually saw photos of his "outdoor" covid friendly event, we could only read the press stories that it was a well distanced, outside event. That's what I'm talking about. Every story in today's paper is inaccurate because it relies on less than 100% information and in some cases relies on the ideology of the writer.

Now do you get it?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:13 AM   #66
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
A man under restraint was killed via a knee to his neck over the course of 10+ minutes while calling out for his mother...

I can assure you there's nothing false about my disgust.
and lethal drug levels in his system had nothing to do with it
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:27 AM   #67
delayjf
Registered User
 
delayjf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Norfolk VA
Posts: 6,135
Lie By Admission

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...-2020-election

According to the attached poll, 45 percent of Biden voters had not heard of the Hunter Biden scandal. and if they had, @9% would not have voted for Biden.

I hope and think FB,TW will pay a price for their actions, but the damage has been done, it was a calculated move. Justice will not come for a few years though.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 10:37 AM   #68
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...-2020-election

According to the attached poll, 45 percent of Biden voters had not heard of the Hunter Biden scandal. and if they had, @9% would not have voted for Biden.

I hope and think FB,TW will pay a price for their actions, but the damage has been done, it was a calculated move. Justice will not come for a few years though.
what sandal? Hunter is just awesome businessman.


I wonder if a special counsel will be appointed to probe Joe's family international dealings before January 20?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 02:26 PM   #69
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
A man under restraint was killed via a knee to his neck over the course of 10+ minutes while calling out for his mother...

I can assure you there's nothing false about my disgust.
Must be talking about the man convicted of beating and robbing a pregnant lady, and then was being arrested after commiting 3 more crimes. But, you never mention Carl Johnson when raising the race flag.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 02:29 PM   #70
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 13,298
Having a hard time getting together a list of liberal groups censored by Twitsareus, Faceplant and the mainstream media?

Let me help you.

1.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 06:17 PM   #71
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Best part of a thread about twitter censorship is the thread starter posts tweets all day long.

Is it me?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:25 PM   #72
snappit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
That would be a first.

Your "disgust" is actually your ignorance. You're easily duped.
The people who are duped are the ones who believe everything Trump or his acolytes say. They think the lying, racist, narcissistic, sex abuser cares about them when in reality he doesn't, he cares about no one but himself and uses those who listen to him for his own purposes.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:31 PM   #73
MONEY
Registered User
 
MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston Tx.
Posts: 3,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
The people who are duped are the ones who believe everything Trump or his acolytes say. They think the lying, racist, narcissistic, sex abuser cares about them when in reality he doesn't, he cares about no one but himself and uses those who listen to him for his own purposes.
So, how is Joe Biden any different?
__________________
Laboratory rats are susceptible to drug addiction, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:32 PM   #74
tucker6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
The people who are duped are the ones who believe everything Trump or his acolytes say. They think the lying, racist, narcissistic, sex abuser cares about them when in reality he doesn't, he cares about no one but himself and uses those who listen to him for his own purposes.
Who cares about Trump?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-28-2020, 07:42 PM   #75
buzzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 208
Trump?
Never heard of him?
buzzy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.