Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-24-2020, 03:27 PM   #466
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 23,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
The Presidential election is comprised of 51 separate elections, 50 states and Washington D.C.
If the states refuse to enforce or adhere to their election laws there is nothing that any court, including the Supreme Court can do about it.

Think about it.
In states and cities all around the country laws are not being enforced.
Looting, rioting, assault and weapons cases are not being brought against offenders, even when they are caught in the act or identified.

It's over, the cheaters won.
Now it's time for them to celebrate their well earned victory.
Fantasyland
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 03:33 PM   #467
MONEY
Registered User
 
MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston Tx.
Posts: 3,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Fantasyland
So, now the truth is fantasy. Funny.
Lefties have changed everything.

You won, go and have fun with your herd.
I just got back from the gym, it's time to shave my head and take a shower.

Good day to you.

Peace
__________________
Laboratory rats are susceptible to drug addiction, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 04:14 PM   #468
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 23,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
So, now the truth is fantasy. Funny.
Lefties have changed everything.

You won, go and have fun with your herd.
I just got back from the gym, it's time to shave my head and take a shower.

Good day to you.

Peace
Ah from the valves of Houston...so be it

How could I have WON? I wasn't running for any office
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 04:31 PM   #469
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,577
Apparently tomorrow we learn what they have.



Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #470
thaskalos
Loitering with intent
 
thaskalos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 25,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Apparently tomorrow we learn what they have.



https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1331316720385069057
"Do NOT believe them. Believe Sidney and me"...

Last edited by thaskalos; 11-24-2020 at 04:43 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 04:48 PM   #471
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,577
Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots

"These discrepancies were a direct result of Wisconsin election officials’ willful violation of state law” – Amistad Project's Phil Kline


https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ign=newsletter
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 05:00 PM   #472
MONEY
Registered User
 
MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston Tx.
Posts: 3,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Ah from the valves of Houston...so be it

How could I have WON? I wasn't running for any office
Taking people out of context, just another lefty specialty.

You have no idea who your talking to, so I'll let you know.
I lived in the South Bronx for over 40 years.
I voted for Hugh Carey (D), Mario Cuomo (D), George Pataki (R).

While in New York, I also voted for Abe Beame (D), Ed Koch (D) and Rudy Giuliani (R).

I Vote for Bill Clinton twice.

After leaving New York, I did not vote for Bush #2 or Barack Obama.

I would've voted for Hillary Clinton Over McCain, if she was the candidate,
but that was not to be. Obama was and still is an America hater, I couldn't vote
for him even though McCain was a terrible candidate.
__________________
Laboratory rats are susceptible to drug addiction, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 05:06 PM   #473
MONEY
Registered User
 
MONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston Tx.
Posts: 3,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots

"These discrepancies were a direct result of Wisconsin election officials’ willful violation of state law” – Amistad Project's Phil Kline


https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ign=newsletter
One more time.
If state officials and prosecutors refuse to uphold their laws, the results will not change, no matter what any court concludes.
__________________
Laboratory rats are susceptible to drug addiction, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 05:23 PM   #474
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 68,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
Taking people out of context, just another lefty specialty.

You have no idea who your talking to, so I'll let you know.
I lived in the South Bronx for over 40 years.
I voted for Hugh Carey (D), Mario Cuomo (D), George Pataki (R).

While in New York, I also voted for Abe Beame (D), Ed Koch (D) and Rudy Giuliani (R).

I Vote for Bill Clinton twice.

After leaving New York, I did not vote for Bush #2 or Barack Obama.

I would've voted for Hillary Clinton Over McCain, if she was the candidate,
but that was not to be. Obama was and still is an America hater, I couldn't vote
for him even though McCain was a terrible candidate.
Sounds like an open mind, doesn't it 46?

I hope you will praise MONEY like you praise clicknow for the open mind.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 05:27 PM   #475
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots

"These discrepancies were a direct result of Wisconsin election officials’ willful violation of state law” – Amistad Project's Phil Kline


https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ign=newsletter
There is absolutely nothing of substance in the "article."

This is how propaganda and disinformation works.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 05:59 PM   #476
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
There is absolutely nothing of substance in the "article."

This is how propaganda and disinformation works.
Got it
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 06:06 PM   #477
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Got it
Seriously... read it.

Who found them?

What law did election officials break?

Where did they find these ballots?

Why are there discrepancies?

How were they identified?

You know... the basics... there is none of that in your "article."
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 06:08 PM   #478
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Seriously... read it.

Who found them?

What law did election officials break?

Where did they find these ballots?

Why are there discrepancies?

How were they identified?

You know... the basics... there is none of that in your "article."
Haven't you figured out that I cantstopwontstop till it's done? You have zero chance of persuading me to see it your way. Good luck



Last edited by Andy Asaro; 11-24-2020 at 06:09 PM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 06:30 PM   #479
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 68,964
I think even ReplayRandall would have given up by now...
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 06:46 PM   #480
Andy Asaro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,577
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.