Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-11-2023, 01:09 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

J6’er manhunt. We are so screwed

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/11/11...spect-n2389675

I’m afraid to post what I really think of this
Old 11-11-2023, 01:21 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/11/11...spect-n2389675

I’m afraid to post what I really think of this

Come on man, the FBI is politically neutral. I am sure any BLM rioter that was accused of using pepper spray on police would be treated in the same manner. I have seen that man's picture so many times I am starting to think I know him.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 01:26 PM   #3
OntheRail

Bannana Republic shit...
Old 11-11-2023, 02:54 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

OMG!

What if this maniac jay walks, or walks on someone's lawn?!

Or, GOD FORBID, what he cuts in line at a supermarket full of innocent families just trying desperately to put food on their tables in spite of BIDENOMICS?
OH, THE HUMANITY......

Last edited by Tom; 11-11-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 04:48 PM   #5
MargieRose

Some say that it's just the upper echelon of the FBI that is corrupt. I say BS.

Except for maybe just a few decent members (e.g. the whistleblowers), the WHOLE LOT, top to bottom, of the organization is tainted by those willing to subject themselves to evil.

This is a good example!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 06:18 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

They are WEAPONIZING the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE just like they "warn TRUMP WILL DO IF ELECTED IN 2024"

They say in doing so, Trump will rip down norms and rip up the constitution.

Sounds to me like Trump will be about a few years late...Joe Biden and Co. have already done that.

Quote:
As of tonight, DOJ has not yet filed any charging documents detailing Greg's offenses. Some reports claim Greg used pepper spray against police. Even so, this is not the normal protocol for arresting an individual accused of spraying police nearly 3 years later.

This is all about optics and juicing DOJ's "domestic terror" data ahead of Trump's J6 trial--Jack Smith recently admitted in a motion that the trial would prove Trump was responsible for the events of January 6. Also, this account is consistent with other accounts of FBI raids against Jan 6 protesters.

And Greg Yetman wasn't the only American arrested this week for Jan 6. Five others have been charged including 2 women on trespassing misdemeanors.
Imagine...

They treat CRIMINALS (especially minority criminals) with KID GLOVES for FOR MORE SERIOUS CRIMES...yet they break out a mini-army to catch a guy for pepper spraying a cop (allegedly)...

Does anyone who is ANTI-TRUMP and PRO-BIDEN not see a problem here?

THIS IS GOING AFTER YOUR POLITICAL ENEMIES. THIS IS SUSPENDING THE CONSTITUTION ("we will break into your safe to take your guns???") THIS IS EVERYTHING THEY PROJECT ONTO TRUMP, yet they themselves have been doing for YEARS now...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-11-2023 at 06:20 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 06:42 PM   #7
Marshall Bennett

ABC news is neck and neck with MSNBC for the worst leftist news organization. David Muir is a real piece of shit. He glows whenever the topic even remotely is tied to Trump. ABC employees more assholes than any other network. Whenever they're on the screen, I mute and play on the computer.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2023, 10:48 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
ABC news is neck and neck with MSNBC for the worst leftist news organization. David Muir is a real piece of shit. He glows whenever the topic even remotely is tied to Trump. ABC employees more assholes than any other network. Whenever they're on the screen, I mute and play on the computer.

I only watch the CBS,NBC,ABC evening national news to see how long it will take to broadcast misinformation, a lie, or tell half a story. They usually nail that one pretty quick. A couple months ago, my girlfriend who watches that trash had it on and some gun grabbing a-hole was claiming strict gun control states have 1/4 of the homicides as those that do not. I don't remember the network, how they would allow such a bold lie to be broadcast is mind blowing.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2023, 02:09 PM   #9
classhandicapper

The current FBI, DOJ and administration are infinitely more dangerous to America long term than the handful of Trump supporters that were violent and destructive on January 6th. Most were just there because they thought the election was stolen (at best it was stolen via corrupt media reporting and at worst actually stolen with fraudulent mail in ballots, harvesting etc...) Our own government and media is more of an enemy of the people and country than a handful of Trump supporters with a screw loose.