Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-22-2023, 09:44 AM   #211
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle r View Post
I could only watch about 3 minutes of this. It was painful. The narrator has no clue about acceleration, densities, relativity etc.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2023, 09:50 AM   #212
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I could only watch about 3 minutes of this. It was painful. The narrator has no clue about acceleration, densities, relativity etc.
Well then, he clearly is "on topic" for this thread!
Old 06-22-2023, 10:03 AM   #213
kyle r

Quote:
I don’t feel comfortable arguing the supposed science on either side. I use the things I do know well like language, psychology, behavior, general logic and trust in the working of my own mind to try to see less darkly through the glass. Would you be willing to allow me to probe your knowledge with a serious of sincere questions? BTW, he does do a bit on density as an alternative explanation for what we consider the actions of gravity on Earth.
kyle r is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2023, 10:23 AM   #214
xtb

Quote:
I don’t feel comfortable arguing the supposed science on either side. I use the things I do know well like language, psychology, behavior, general logic and trust in the working of my own mind to try to see less darkly through the glass. Would you be willing to allow me to probe your knowledge with a serious of sincere questions? BTW, he does do a bit on density as an alternative explanation for what we consider the actions of gravity on Earth.
You can make an attempt to "probe" my knowledge but no guarantees you will be satisfied with my cooperation. I've already spent too much time on this nonsense. I have an in-law family member with lupus that we feel has affected their brain. They sound exactly like you, in addition, believing that JFK Jr, Diana and Elvis are still alive. Also believes there are tunnels under the finger lakes that pedophiles use to traffic children and Danny Wegman is the ringleader.
Old 06-22-2023, 10:24 AM   #215
Robert Fischer
clean money

video

Good find

wow 8 hours long video

Certainly a chance there are some gems on this video.

i also tried watching for a few minutes, but it but didn't catch my attention. Was asking some good, but simple questions on things that while admirable for curiosity and daydreaming, mostly leaned towards silliness if taken to be a serious mystery/misinfo.

kyle r - If you'd like to reference a time on the video and a topic of discussion I'd be game.

Wary of some of the 'red pilled' information that's pushed either as polarized politics or as anti-science/conspiracy type of genre ... My goals for these things are 1.Thought/Imagination/Discussion 2.A perspective opposed to the manipulation of the mind and information control/indoctrination.

So, when agenda and manipulation is behind alternative information I tread lightly.
Old 06-22-2023, 10:33 AM   #216
kyle r

Quote:
You can make an attempt to "probe" my knowledge but no guarantees you will be satisfied with my cooperation. I've already spent too much time on this nonsense. I have an in-law family member with lupus that we feel has affected their brain. They sound exactly like you, in addition, believing that JFK Jr, Diana and Elvis are still alive. Also believes there are tunnels under the finger lakes that pedophiles use to traffic children and Danny Wegman is the ringleader.
Ok. I won’t put you through it. Seems I always get a response like that to that request. I find it strange because I’m just the opposite. I want others to probe my mind. Truly, I am after understanding, common ground, and as much truth as I can uncover. There’s a section in The Declaration that isn’t quoted near enough about a “decent respect for the opinion of mankind” and the necessity that one explain oneself to show that respect. I try to practice that.
Old 06-22-2023, 10:43 AM   #217
xtb

Quote:
Ok. I won’t put you through it. Seems I always get a response like that to that request. I find it strange because I’m just the opposite. I want others to probe my mind. Truly, I am after understanding, common ground, and as much truth as I can uncover. There’s a section in The Declaration that isn’t quoted near enough about a “decent respect for the opinion of mankind” and the necessity that one explain oneself to show that respect. I try to practice that.
I never received a response from you about your thoughts on rabies.
Old 06-22-2023, 10:45 AM   #218
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Good find

wow 8 hours long video

Certainly a chance there are some gems on this video.

i also tried watching for a few minutes, but it but didn't catch my attention. Was asking some good, but simple questions on things that while admirable for curiosity and daydreaming, mostly leaned towards silliness if taken to be a serious mystery/misinfo.

kyle r - If you'd like to reference a time on the video and a topic of discussion I'd be game.

Wary of some of the 'red pilled' information that's pushed either as polarized politics or as anti-science/conspiracy type of genre ... My goals for these things are 1.Thought/Imagination/Discussion 2.A perspective opposed to the manipulation of the mind and information control/indoctrination.

So, when agenda and manipulation is behind alternative information I tread lightly.
Yeah, it’s long. Ive watched parts of it. I don’t necessarily endorse everything. One section I saw he used JFKs “Secret Society Speech” as many do as a warning against secret societies when in reality that speech was one arguing for press self-censorship. I posted it specifically for the flat-Earth stuff. It’s weird how it came up again on my feed just when we were discussing it. My problem with this and so many things is the dismissiveness of the priests of science and their acolytes who refuse to engage with those who have sincere questions. “SCIENCE,” we are told. And, “SHUT UP,” they explain.
The foundation of my exploration relies on two mottos: “The truth not only allows scrutiny, but demands it.” And, “If it doesn’t make sense, it ain’t true.” When I put those dictums into practice I find a lot of resistance from my interlocutors that I find weird. And I consider weirdness surface cracks down which one should explore in search of truth.
Old 06-22-2023, 10:49 AM   #219
kyle r

Quote:
I never received a response from you about your thoughts on rabies.
I don’t believe in viruses so I obviously don’t think a virus causes it. My impression is you would find it extremely difficult to find a doctor who has actually seen rabies “disease@ express itself in a patient. Now, can animal bites introduce problematic material into another organism - sure. Just like a rusty nail can. But tetanus isn’t a thing, either. See how that’s done. Agree of disagree I gave a direct, sincere answer to a direct question.

Last edited by kyle r; 06-22-2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-22-2023, 11:45 AM   #220
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Unlike some people in here and that definitely is not directed at you, people will foolishly argue subjects they have zero personal knowledge of
using trusted sources for supposed facts. The problem I see is one would need to have at least some personal knowledge of a subject to decide who to trust for information.

In this day and age so called experts have no problem lying to support a narrative. The recent example was an anthropology professor claiming you cannot tell a female skeleton from a male one making a case for allowing biological boys to compete against girls.

Lots of trauma surgeons have lied about the damage the .223 round fired by the base model Ar-15 does. They are not delimbing and decapitating people.

You won't get me arguing anything related to micro biology, the last class I had in that was 40 some odd years ago, and the subject did not interest me.
I often look under microscopes, the tool maker kind. The only medical knowledge I have is how to nurse various injuries.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2023, 11:50 AM   #221
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

That might be the longest, most conspiracy-filled, most anti-Semitic video ever posted here...well...not might be...definitely is...congratulations?
Old 06-22-2023, 11:54 AM   #222
Robert Fischer
clean money

Lightbulb

Quote:
3W MW
“The truth not only allows scrutiny, but demands it.” .

"Truth that cannot be scrutinized is not truth ."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That might be the longest, most conspiracy-filled, most anti-Semitic video ever posted here...well...not might be...definitely is...congratulations?
didn't watch enough of the video to see any anti-Semitic parts. Definitely don't condone that stuff , just interested in some of the other conspiracy stuff and in using thought and imagination and attempting to understand some of the 'mysteries'.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 06-22-2023 at 11:59 AM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2023, 11:56 AM   #223
kyle r

Quote:
“Anti-semitic?” I thought you were better than that. Telescreen tell you to say that? Anti- Rothschild. Are you pro Rothschild?
Old 06-22-2023, 01:00 PM   #224
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
“Anti-semitic?” I thought you were better than that. Telescreen tell you to say that? Anti- Rothschild. Are you pro Rothschild?
I didn't say it was the most anti-Semitic video ever...just the most ever posted here...don't get too worked up about it.

I'm just telling you how it is...

I'd say posting a video which has as one of its theories that a bunch of Jews not only control basically the entire world's banking system, but also are secretly conspiring to drive the world towards a one-world-government headed by Satanists...as pretty anti-Semitic...lol

You wouldn't?

It also concentrates on the Kabballah and the star of David and the creation of Israel...etc...etc.

It's not just about the Rothschild family.

Why are you ignoring those facts about the video? Telescreen tell you to say that? LMAO

I've actually watched a good chunk of it...it may be anti-Semitic in parts, but that doesn't make it non-interesting. I'm all for interesting videos.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-22-2023 at 01:06 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-22-2023, 01:52 PM   #225
kyle r

Quote:
I didn't say it was the most anti-Semitic video ever...just the most ever posted here...don't get too worked up about it.

I'm just telling you how it is...

I'd say posting a video which has as one of its theories that a bunch of Jews not only control basically the entire world's banking system, but also are secretly conspiring to drive the world towards a one-world-government headed by Satanists...as pretty anti-Semitic...lol

You wouldn't?

It also concentrates on the Kabballah and the star of David and the creation of Israel...etc...etc.

It's not just about the Rothschild family.

Why are you ignoring those facts about the video? Telescreen tell you to say that? LMAO

I've actually watched a good chunk of it...it may be anti-Semitic in parts, but that doesn't make it non-interesting. I'm all for interesting videos.
First of all, you’re not trying to claim you aren’t aware how that phrase has been stretched - “to airy thinness beat “. - and weaponized? Do you support the way the ADL operates, for instance? Second, he suggests they are Satanists. A Satanist would quit being a Jew, no? Third, with the caveat that any reliance on “history” is gonna be on shaky ground, do you dispute Adam Weintraub’s purported central role in the formation of The Illuminati? Do you not accept that the Rothschilds have bankrolled and profited from evil after evil? Ultimately, who knows who or what is behind the cancer that afflicts this world. Of the visible, The Rothschilds, The Rockefellers, The Vatican and The British Royal family would make most aware people’s list. Personally, I find the agenda so anti-human that I suspect an Alternative Intelligence is the seminal driver.