Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-07-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
chadk66

No voter fraud? LOL

So I'm driving to work this morning. Listening to Fox news. And they play a clip of the Senate leader from California. Flat out saying half his family is here illegally but possess others SS cards and other Identification. You can't make this shit up. And they think we believe there is no voter fraud lol . How damn dumb do they really think we are. Expect a full blown investigation now. And I don't want to hear any left wing nuts bitch about an investigation when you have the senate leader in Cali pretty much admitting there is massive voter fraud there.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2017, 11:52 AM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
So I'm driving to work this morning. Listening to Fox news. And they play a clip of the Senate leader from California. Flat out saying half his family is here illegally but possess others SS cards and other Identification. You can't make this shit up. And they think we believe there is no voter fraud lol . How damn dumb do they really think we are. Expect a full blown investigation now. And I don't want to hear any left wing nuts bitch about an investigation when you have the senate leader in Cali pretty much admitting there is massive voter fraud there.
And in Kalifornia no I.D. is required to vote.

But the left is not the only side protesting any impending investigation. The Clueless RINO Mitch in the Senate is opposed to one also. I have to think the state of CA by itself put Hillary over the top in the popular and the vast majority of that margin by which she took the state was secured by illegal votes. My wife is certainly convinced of this because Trump was leading in the popular vote until the results came in from Kalifornia. She stayed up to the wee hours in the morning on election night watching the results from state to state.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:46 PM   #3
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar

But the left is not the only side protesting any impending investigation. The Clueless RINO Mitch in the Senate is opposed to one also. I have to think the state of CA by itself put Hillary over the top in the popular and the vast majority of that margin by which she took the state was secured by illegal votes. My wife is certainly convinced of this because Trump was leading in the popular vote until the results came in from Kalifornia. She stayed up to the wee hours in the morning on election night watching the results from state to state.
What did she think about FL and Palm Beach county taking so long? Results for state 99% in and 4 hours later while they were calculating how many votes they need to give Hilary for her to win FL ....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2017, 12:47 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar

It took me 50 years to escape from that liberal cesspool. Voting for someone else while easy because of the no I.D. rule isn't the issue. It is how quick and easy you can get registered, the process is so fast there is no way they are vetting the applicants. Even if they were lower level Ca employees are the most incompetent on the planet and would not do a thorough job. Pretty sure a good chunk of the registered voters there aren't citizens. A lot of the polling place signs are in Spanish and English, how can you pass a citizenship test if you don't speak enough of the language to know what "vote here" means.

There should not be a legal reason to have this sign at a polling place.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
What did she think about FL and Palm Beach county taking so long? Results for state 99% in and 4 hours later while they were calculating how many votes they need to give Hilary for her to win FL ....
She wasn't surprised given the history of SE Florida counties. The tri-county area in which we live is overwhelming blue. The rest of the state, not so much.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:21 PM   #6
cj's dad

[QUOTE=boxcar]And in Kalifornia no I.D. is required to vote.QUOTE]

Maryland also. 2 true stories. 2 or 3 primaries ago, I tried to hand my Md. drivers license to an election official at registration and he refused to look at it and told me to put it away. All needed here is to give name and affiliation, if any.

About 20 years ago a neighbor of mine and co-worker died. I knew he was a Democrat. I went to the polling place to vote and gave his name, etc. and was handed a voting slip which I refused of course and explained why I did so. The election official laughed and proceeded to give me a slip after I told her the correct information. It 100% clear that I could have voted twice.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:50 PM   #7
davew

MN Franken won in questionable fashion

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=mn...e&type=default
Old 02-08-2017, 06:00 AM   #8
barn32
tmrpots

"The Democrat (Clinton) outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

Of course there was voter fraud and to the tune of exactly 2.9 million votes all of whom voted for Clinton.

Any damn fool can see that!
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2017, 06:40 AM   #9
cj's dad

You must not understand the reason for the electoral college ! Try Wikipedia, it's an easy read !
Old 02-09-2017, 08:35 PM   #10
davew

problems in Detroit - some double voting, but mostly procedure mistakes by election officials

https://www.yahoo.com/news/early-oft...174713483.html
Old 02-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
problems in Detroit - some double voting, but mostly procedure mistakes by election officials

https://www.yahoo.com/news/early-oft...174713483.html
So...casting multiple votes in Michigan is a felony? That's harsh. What if the votes were cast by persons of color? Doesn't Affirmative Action privileges extend to the ballot box just to protect such voters from getting beaten down by angry white voters?
Old 02-10-2017, 01:24 AM   #12
JustRalph
Just another Facist

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...131520964.html

Oops.....she just didn't know
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2017, 02:12 AM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-election.html

Yeah, just 31
Old 02-10-2017, 09:56 AM   #14
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
She got 8 years in prison plus 5k fine and will be deported after release

1 down 32 million to go
Old 02-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #15
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
She got 8 years in prison plus 5k fine and will be deported after release

1 down 32 million to go
Without the "Great Wall" built, she will sneak back in, use an alias, and then start voting Democrat again.