Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 03-09-2023, 06:05 PM   #1
Muddy
Muddy

Mohawk 3-09

A couple for tonight.

3rd race #6 Cool Sunshine. Returns from Flamboro where parked 2nd & 3rd call last week now drops to 7 claimers. The #5 had some pace at the end of the mile last week off a beaten fav line at Flamboro. International women driver race. 6/457?

4th race #4 Angelwithattitude. The Greek has a few tonight with a big chance. This one from way back. Watch the replay.

5th race #5 Ultimate Speed 10-1 ML Hard to believe Roy took the #1 who is a 1st timer over this one. I'm sure they will be talking about this 5 on the pre-game show. Watch that replay.

6th race # 5 Sir Ballykeel. Watch the trot this guy had last week. I bet him at 57-1 finished 2nd. 2 & 7 were impressive winners last week.

A longshot to watch.

10th race #2 True Horizon 8-1ML. Billy Davis stayed on the rail the whole race top of the stretch he had pace but had nowhere to go weaving back and forth finally giving up when it was too late.

Hunch bets.

2nd race #8 Warrawee Yay 8-1 ML. 2nd start tonight. She ( 3 yo filly ) took early money last week. She got out 8th J. Mac pulled at 5/8 with cover and broke. Spotted the field a bunch recovered to finish 7th but Dq'd to last. She had good late trot at the end of the mile and could have easily won. I think he was aiming for 2nd, Her cover finished a bang up 3rd just missing 2nd. The race looked like a set up for Jamieson, who has been winning a ton lately. I think he won 4 Monday night.

7th race Reys N A Rocket 5-1 ML. No effort last week as the favorite. Switches to Mcnair.

Good Luck!
Muddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply