Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 01-01-2021, 03:34 AM   #16
burnsy
self medicated

Nothing lasts forever. Especially in sports. How much more could they win? I’m a Bills fan , I hate that coach . But he’s one of the best there’s ever been. The players have the power. Brady even more so. Do people really think he left the Pats because he thought they could still win? This team stinks . Miracles couldn’t make them win. Then with the Covid hold outs they’re even worse. Defense won at least 3 of those Super Bowls , that’s on the coach. Look at what Brady has this year as opposed to last year. On offense, he went from a junker to a Caddy. The coach is stuck, the player knew when to move on. No team lasts forever. The Brady , Belichick Pats will be remembered like the Celtics , Yankees and Warriors. And in football it’s even harder. Like I said, I’m a Bills fan, and I love football. In my lifetime there’s been no football team as good as they were . Who do people think molded Brady? Plus, there were so many games the other side of the ball won. He’s the coach of coaches. In football , you can’t have mediocre and win. This team is in regression. Brady knew that and moved on.

Last edited by burnsy; 01-01-2021 at 03:43 AM.
burnsy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply