Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-04-2020, 07:33 PM   #586
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Racism, yes.
Systematic - prove it.
We elected a BLACK president, so I'll leave you to your dreams.
And that is the fatal mistake people make when they only look at skin color, like you just did, instead of background, policy, positions etc.

I was living in the Bahamas back when the people there got a black leader and it turned out very badly for them.

You have to be very stupid to vote based on skin color. But you just said that that is the whole kit n' kaboodle, i.e. a black man doesn't cure systemic racism and of course he's expected to, because he's black?

this is like something a 4th grader would think.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 07:33 PM   #587
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Yes, the police have 3 of them in custody now, which i already mentioned in another post. 3 Boolgaloo boys. Look it up. White right wing extremists/anarchists throwing molotovs.

You guys really don't keep an eye on what is going on very well do ya.

it's been covered by abc, nbc, wapo, las vegas review, etc.

Two nights ago, Worcester, MA police arrested a self described anarchist with satchel full of molotov cocktails at a downtown 'protest'. He said he was “waiting for an opportunity,” according to U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling’s office. He was also allegedly yelling at protesters to kill police during the protest.

His attorney said having him booked at a detention facility would be “detrimental.” “I think it would be particularly traumatic for him”.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 07:45 PM   #588
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Are people seriously acting like this has never happened before in modern times?

LA RIOTS...1992...hello?

What kind of revisionist history is being attempted NOW? I lost count LONG ago.

Despite my claim yesterday, y'all (see what I did there) are not actually idiots. So it must be something else. I know!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act_of_1807

Post 507 - been done more than a few times, JFK, FDR, Johnson....and to stop riots.

NOTHING new here, other than to DAN who conveniently IGNORES reality.

It is usually done when local DEMOCRATs FAIL to protect the public and have to be bailed out for incompetence.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:49 PM   #589
highernote

Quote:
No, it was due one madman.
Do you think he got permission for the Board of Racists to do that shooting?

MY GOD, man.......think.
People are not born with an innate hatred of black people. It is learned. Where did he learn it? He learned it from his culture. That makes it systemic.
highernote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 07:53 PM   #590
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
The Abner Louima case in 1997 was the most startling and disgusting act by police officers. From that time on, my opinion of the police has changed. There are some sick individuals in the police force that abuse their authority . Now, I respect the law, but find it hard to respect police officers as a group. Individually each must prove himself to me.
Tell me how what you said is any different than this.....

ALL muslims are bad because of the 19 who attacked us on 9/11.

BLACK rioters burned down a Sports Bar in Minnesota
There are some sick individual out there taking advantage of a crisis by rioting and looting. I now find it hard to respect Black people. Individually each must prove himself to me.

Come on Eintstein where is the difference?
Old 06-04-2020, 08:43 PM   #591
horses4courses

Quote:
I now find it hard to respect Black people. Individually each must prove himself to me.
Man........
I'm sure they're lining up for your approval.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 08:47 PM   #592
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Man........
I'm sure they're lining up for your approval.
Typical liberal taking someones words out of context.

Read again, Tom is saying that the sentiment in the sentence that you quoted would be wrong.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:55 PM   #593
horses4courses

Quote:
this is like something a 4th grader would think.
Quit insulting 4th graders.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 09:03 PM   #594
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What happened was tragic. And the officers involved deserve what is happening to them.

Making it more tragic is trying to turn it, yet again, into a racial issue. You have absolutely ZERO clue whether race had anything to do with it.

Cops have been kneeling on necks since the beginning of time...white necks...black necks...brown necks...and every color in between.

Also, since the beginning of time...they don't tend to listen much to people complaining about how they are being treated...anyone who has ever watched COPS kinda knows this...
Obviously. We are all treated equally. What an imagination you have.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 09:16 PM   #595
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
When or if democrats ever seize complete control, that's exactly what would happen. White conservatives most definitely.
Don't worry Marshall if Uncle Joe Biden starts concentration camps for whites, I'll hide you in my attic.You can be the Anne Frank of white conservatives.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 09:22 PM   #596
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Tell me how what you said is any different than this.....

ALL muslims are bad because of the 19 who attacked us on 9/11.

I now find it hard to respect Black people. Individually each must prove himself to me.
Never said all police officers were bad. I have an in-law who is on the force and I know from personal experience that they are not all bad. A great cop and a great guy!

P.S. I also don't think Chauvin's action was racially motivated. He's just a "sick individual" in the wrong line of work ! And my brother-in-law agrees.

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-04-2020 at 09:30 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 09:36 PM   #597
clicknow

wonder if they've identified this officer yet?

clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 10:19 PM   #598
Suff
Beat up 💪

Friend in the city.

Sent me these on whatsapp earlier.

[CENTER]
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 10:30 PM   #599
ElKabong

Quote:
Yes, the police have 3 of them in custody now, which i already mentioned in another post. 3 Boolgaloo boys. Look it up. White right wing extremists/anarchists throwing molotovs.

You guys really don't keep an eye on what is going on very well do ya.

it's been covered by abc, nbc, wapo, las vegas review, etc.
Oh how wrong you can be about the Molotov cocktail on the NYC cops. Obama supporter bailed out the perp.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...il-at-nypd-car

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...e-floyd-unrest

A former high-level Obama administration intelligence official has guaranteed the $250,000 bail for the New York City lawyer who allegedly firebombed an unoccupied NYPD police cruiser early Saturday, calling the suspect her "best friend," Fox News has confirmed.

The Washington Free Beacon first reported that Salmah Rizvi, who served in the Defense Department and State Department during the Obama administration, went to bat for Urooj Rahman, who was arrested this weekend alongside Pryor Cashman associate Colinford Mattis.

Rizvi, an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray, told the court: "Urooj Rahman is my best friend and I am an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray in Washington, D.C. ... I earn $255,000 a year."= snip
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 10:39 PM   #600
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Am I wrong for asking if you and your party think it is ok for the four cops who killed Floyd, did it because of "Black on black violence"?

Were they they murdering him to prevent Floyd from doing any violence to another black, or anyone of any raced, for that matter?

Police officers may get angry as any of us. But they are NOT hired to express their rage doling out justice for "Black on black violence".
Show me where I defended any of the officers involved in Floyd's death? Go fetch, Fido

The point AGAIN was... where is your rage about black on black crime, which is rampant in this country. It's obvious you only get worked up when a black person dies at the hands of cops. The other THOUSANDS that die from other black folks ? Well I guess black lives don't matter to you afterall. Only political footballs do
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply