Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-23-2024, 08:50 PM   #1
Inner Dirt

Shareece Wright claims he was sexually assaulted by trainer in HS

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ssault-lawsuit
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2024, 09:36 PM   #2
Mr_Ed

Could be construed as an SNL skit.
Old 02-23-2024, 09:46 PM   #3
PalaceOfFortLarned

Ridiculous.

You trying to tell me a future NFL player was sexually harassed in high school by the coaches daughter?

Only time any legitimate 'dude' has ever been sexually harassed is when his advances were shut down.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2024, 10:12 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

I think this is an incident where there should be different standards for the sexes, young impressionable girls want to fall in love and get attached easily, if things go south they fall hard. Boys just want to round the bases as fast as possible and that is the objective. They aren't thinking love, marriage, two children and a house with a white picket fence at 16.

First girl I had relations with was a stoner, we lived in the same apartments

but went to different schools. When she asked why I was not hanging out by the pool the previous day I told her football practice started and we have two a days. She then proceeded to say "You are a F***King jock?"
End of relationship, I think I was devastated, until I hooked up with my friend's sister a couple days later.

As I have shared before I never felt comfortable being touched by a man. In HS the trainers were male. I was like, "hand me the roll of tape I can tape my own wrists and ankles". In college we had two female trainers. They were no more than average attractive wise, start of freshman year I was underage.

They were older and if they would have molested me, I would have counted the memories and definitely not kissed and told. As a teenager a rub down and a happy ending, sign me up.

I don't get guys that were all in on "improprieties" and then sing like canaries a long time down the road. I got things I should not when I played college ball, everybody does and always did. It happens at all levels, Not much here but on a football forum the lefties drove me out of I told all the stories. What prompted me was members who were shocked when they found out Reggie Bush got a car, I told them Reggie Bush got caught getting a car, that was the shocking part. What I will not do is name where I played, as some of the people I played with still coach and are involved in the local programs.

If you are a down the road rat you are screwing the next kid over to not get what you got, to that I say FTS. If you ratted yourself out as you received something improper so you had to return it, fine and dandy. So far no one has done this. I did not see Shareece Wright running out of the training room and into the principal's office, so why is he talking now?
I think most those women get caught because the "victims" brag to their friends and the envious friends rat.

I read these stories and wonder where these women were when I was growing up?
Old 02-23-2024, 10:14 PM   #5
proximity

omfg, only haughty espn could trot this out as serious journalism.

btw, tony ganios, the actor who played meat tuperello in porky's died this week at only 64.

meat and the angel beach boys could only dream of a world like this but mr nfl star is a victim?
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2024, 10:28 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
Ridiculous.

You trying to tell me a future NFL player was sexually harassed in high school by the coaches daughter?

Only time any legitimate 'dude' has ever been sexually harassed is when his advances were shut down.

The chick is not attractive by any means, but she is smoking hot compared
to some of what my friends had the first time. It did not take much to ride a $2500 claimer at my HS, but if you wanted to get a classified allowance and up ride you have to have status and put in the work, and you still could end up scratched at the gate.
Old 02-25-2024, 06:21 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

classy as always