Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 08-19-2019, 03:23 PM   #1
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Fox Sports vs ESPN

We know ESPN is king, but lately I've been gravitating towards the talk shows on Fox.
While Bayless is an unwatchable idiot, I find Shannon Sharpe to be the most entertaining host in all of sports talk.
I've also come to like Jason Whitlock a lot. I guess we see a lot of things the same way because I find myself agreeing with him almost all the time.

Yeah, I know, sports talk is mainly idiotic drivel (I was a ProgramDirector for an all sports radio station at one time)...but lately I find myself getting my idiot talk from Fox instead of ESPN.
I will always be a Kornheiser fan though.
Any thoughts?
Old 08-19-2019, 03:51 PM   #2
Marshall Bennett

I like whichever has a game on. ESPN on Sunday nights is good because of the broadcast crew. A little off the subject, but is anyone else annoyed by the home run replays. The first 2 replays are the batter swinging, then if you're lucky the pan shot watching the flight of the ball. By then the pitcher is delivering the next pitch and they may or may not show it till later on, when you're not looking. FOX and ESPN are alike in this respect.

Last edited by Marshall Bennett; 08-19-2019 at 03:53 PM.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply