Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-03-2023, 10:20 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Cori Bush STUMPED!

Old 11-04-2023, 12:04 AM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Obviously heavily edited to make Cori Bush look bad.

https://truthout.org/articles/26-of-...-recent-years/

According to Truthout.org above, America’s 26 richest billionaires paid an effective tax rate of 4.8%. By contrast, my effective tax rate was 19%.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:10 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

According to Truthout.org above, America’s 26 richest billionaires paid an effective tax rate of 4.8%. By contrast, my effective tax rate was 19%.
You're like the Boxcar of the left-wing political movement

You're a left-wing apologist

Quote:
Apologetics (from Greek ἀπολογία, "speaking in defense") is the religious discipline of defending religious doctrines through systematic argumentation and discourse. Early Christian writers (c. 120–220) who defended their beliefs against critics and recommended their faith to outsiders were called Christian apologists.
You are to the Democrats what Boxcar is to Christians...lol
Old 11-04-2023, 12:25 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:

She doesn't need editing to look stupid, she is stupid. Your racist party sets the bar low for minorities. The more of a minority someone is the lower the bar goes. Your kind also makes everything about race and has set race relations back 60 years, piss off Cliff Clavin.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2023, 12:33 AM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You're like the Boxcar of the left-wing political movement

You're a left-wing apologist

You are to the Democrats what Boxcar is to Christians...lol

Not cool if there is a negative connotation, Boxcar reminds me of my dearly departed grandmother, who had a bible verse for every occasion. Her constant pestering about me living in sin here and there was a little annoying

but she was a very good person.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:05 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Not cool if there is a negative connotation, Boxcar reminds me of my dearly departed grandmother, who had a bible verse for every occasion. Her constant pestering about me living in sin here and there was a little annoying

but she was a very good person.
I posted the definition of apologist

I neither condemned or cheered the label

It is what it is

There is no debating that mostpost is the left-wing political equivalent to a Christian Apologist.

His only goal is to jump in at any chance to defend the faith against its critics here.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:10 AM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I posted the definition of apologist

I neither condemned or cheered the label

It is what it is

There is no debating that mostpost is the left-wing political equivalent to a Christian Apologist.

His only goal is to jump in at any chance to defend the faith against its critics here.

Just my opinion, comparing anyone to Mostpost in any way is crossing a line and a low blow, unless that person is a sub human scum piece of shit. Something is not right about Cliffy, I am curious what made him the way he is. My guess is he was bullied and did not deal with it well.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 11-04-2023 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:13 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Just my opinion, comparing anyone to Mostpost in any way is crossing a line and a low blow, unless that person is a sub human scum piece of shit. Something is not right about Cliffy, I am curious what made him the way he is. My guess is he was bullied and did not deal with it well.
You really need to dial back your rhetoric...I just had to delete what you wrote in another thread

Maybe you should put mostpost on ignore
Old 11-04-2023, 05:33 AM   #9
davew

Quote:

could you define 'effective tax rate' as used in that article?

some dimwits are confused about change in net worth and income and start with bad numbers before they calculate.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2023, 07:58 AM   #10
Marshall Bennett

A representative that can't answer simple fundamental questions. Congress is full of them, too. They make decisions we're suppose to follow and respect.
Disgraceful!
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2023, 10:41 AM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You really need to dial back your rhetoric...I just had to delete what you wrote in another thread

Maybe you should put mostpost on ignore

I take offense to someone making up lies about me, if I put him on ignore I won't know what crap he is spewing. Claiming I make racist posts and saying I want gays arrested and beaten is crossing a line. I had an ex girlfriend who would come here and snoop on me from time to time, if she read that stuff she could believe I did it.

I hope you realize Cliffy brings it all on himself. If attacked I will respond, maybe you should just ban me.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 11-04-2023 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:01 AM   #12
BELMONT 6-6-09

Quote:
I take offense to someone making up lies about me, if I put him on ignore I won't know what crap he is spewing. Claiming I make racist posts and saying I want gays arrested and beaten is crossing a line. I had an ex girlfriend who would come here and snoop on me from time to time, if she read that stuff she could believe I did it.

I hope you realize Cliffy brings it all on himself. If attacked I will respond, maybe you should just ban me.
Inner Dirt I understand that you take no shit from anyone and want to defend yourself BUT please don't take this as criticism as we are of similar character. Most post is to be taken with entertainment as he is part of the lost liberals in this country. I take him as a clown and enjoy all his nonsense and as a matter of fact i wont get into a pissing contest with him because i have a great life and most liberals are miserable.
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2023, 11:08 AM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
could you define 'effective tax rate' as used in that article?

some dimwits are confused about change in net worth and income and start with bad numbers before they calculate.

Most of them are incapable of doing simple math without access to a calculator, then if they have a calculator they probably are unaware how many zeros there are in a million, billion, trillion, etc unless the number is written in full numeric form. That has to be the only explanation why they don't gasp at some of the amounts the Biden Administration spends or proposes to spend on useless pursuits. When I hear a billion, I instantly think $3 a head for everyone in the USA. When I hear Mayor Pete proposing $50 billion to improve automobile battery technology I instantly think $150 a head.
That is complete 100% insanity, every time the government cuts a business a blank check it gets abused, that has been going on forever.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:32 PM   #14
davew

Quote:
Most of them are incapable of doing simple math without access to a calculator, then if they have a calculator they probably are unaware how many zeros there are in a million, billion, trillion, etc unless the number is written in full numeric form. That has to be the only explanation why they don't gasp at some of the amounts the Biden Administration spends or proposes to spend on useless pursuits. When I hear a billion, I instantly think $3 a head for everyone in the USA. When I hear Mayor Pete proposing $50 billion to improve automobile battery technology I instantly think $150 a head.
That is complete 100% insanity, every time the government cuts a business a blank check it gets abused, that has been going on forever.
they just figure that all of their good is 'other peoples money'

nothing feels better than doing 'good' with other peoples money
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2023, 12:55 PM   #15
tbwinner

Quote:

You really need to look at where they came up with that number.

The two tax rates you are comparing ARE NOT the same. There is no tax on "wealth growth". If you want that, then go talk to your congressperson.

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/...-recent-years/

Also is your USPS pension that good you are paying an effective 19% federal tax rate?because my math you'd have to be at 150k to be 19% effective. You must be including state tax or have other significant income
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply