Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 04-22-2021, 06:05 PM   #1
Niko

Weekday Keeneland late money

I rarely play there during the weekdays but played the last half of the card today. I'm used to odds dropping during the race but not after the official order of finish is posted, or maybe I just haven't paid close enough attention. Are the pools small enough that the whales usually post this type of late action on favorites at Keeneland during the weekdays?

8th had some nice late action, was 2-1 when the race was off (at least when I looked) but late money took the winner down to 7/5 on the posted order of finish on the live feed. Win pay-off of $4.80

9th: The race winner was posted at 9/5 on the official order of finish. The final win paid 5.60.

The ADW’s must have pushed their money through really late or electronic transmissions were abnormally slow. Brisnet charts have the correct win odds listed for the winner. The official order of finish posted from the Keeneland feed after the race was declared official, not so much
Niko is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2021, 12:25 PM   #2
king kong

Smile late money

call Drexel 911
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: