Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-03-2021, 12:30 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Precisely what executive order has "uncle Joe" written saying we will not follow precisely what law?
There is none. I wish I could say that with equal confidence about the EOs signed by Trump.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:34 PM   #17
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Yes, there are Rules and Laws.
However, Bureaucrats interpret them into different words and sentences for their convenience of application and the resulting guidelines may never have been intended by Congress.
Unless challenged in Court, those Bureaucratic interpretations may rule the roost for years.
This is true, but you failed to mention that for every new law there is an extended period of public comment and discussion before any regulations are put into effect.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:49 PM   #18
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Honestly "Uncle Joe" did not write any of the EO's... we all can agree on that. But he has been signing them at a recorded pace. That would of had the media screaming DICTATOR had President Trump done it. But seeing as Joe it their kinda DIC not a peep.

But... lets start at the Border. Courts already said wow Joe.

Then maybe look into the policies that promote and encourage systemic racism.

I keep reading that Joe Biden did not write any of the Executive Orders he ha issued. What geniuses you guys are. No President writes his Executive Orders. That is done by lawyers and experts in the particular field. The President decides what he wants done and in consultation with his advisors presents what we could call a blueprint. Then the lawyers take over and put it in legal language. Finally the President approves and the EO is issued.

I don’t have any inside knowledge, but this is the most logical way this is done. If any ex or current presidents post here, please correct me if necessary.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:51 PM   #19
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I keep reading that Joe Biden did not write any of the Executive Orders he ha issued. What geniuses you guys are. No President writes his Executive Orders. That is done by lawyers and experts in the particular field. The President decides what he wants done and in consultation with his advisors presents what we could call a blueprint. Then the lawyers take over and put it in legal language. Finally the President approves and the EO is issued.

I don’t have any inside knowledge, but this is the most logical way this is done. If any ex or current presidents post here, please correct me if necessary.
some are wondering if he even signed them ... a stamp has been used as they are all identical and writing analysts suspect that is is Jill's signature fraudulently signing Joe's.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2021, 12:54 PM   #20
mostpost

That’s hilarious. Gateway Pundit quoting an unnamed pharmacist. Why not an auto mechanic or a toll collector. Besides, he’s signed many of these orders on live TV in front of witnesses.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:58 PM   #21
davew

Quote:
That’s hilarious. Gateway Pundit quoting an unnamed pharmacist. Why not an auto mechanic or a toll collector. Besides, he’s signed many of these orders on live TV in front of witnesses.
the dems impeached a president because of unnamed sources hearing what someone overheard about a telephone call ... and WAPO has anonymous sources ALL the time, for their BREAKING gossip
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2021, 01:07 PM   #22
jimmyb

Quote:

I have it on good authority that it was Joe's body double doing the signing.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2021, 01:42 PM   #23
OntheRail

Quote:

You can't be that thick... write is a figure of speach. Everyone knows Old Joe is not consulting or directing these EO's. He's a lifesized bobblehead, a rubber stamp nothing more. And that could well be beyond figuratively speaking. Hell I'd be surprised if he chose what he had for breakfast. The only thing Joe gets input on is nap time and that he has no real control over... it just happens and they let him be. But in his dreams he's in control.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:25 PM   #24
xtb

Quote:
Pharmacists verify doctors’ signatures as part of their job. Forget the source, are you saying the photos are not real?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2021, 02:25 PM   #25
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I have it on good authority that it was Joe's body double doing the signing.
WALTER is signing them????

Wonder who wrote them?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: